X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeslice5484
    • Jul 2008

Gailey on Brohm

Gailey on Brohm's showing Thursday after watching the video: "He did a good job. He did nothing that would make you think that he couldn’t do the job down the line. I was impressed with how he handled himself in the ballgame. He made some good decisions and good throws."

Then says that he would continue to rotate with Fitz on a daily basis. Fitz should not be on this team after Saturday.

• mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Re: Gailey on Brohm

Sounds like he is getting cut

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• homeslice5484
      • Jul 2008

If Fitz is still here after Saturday there is a problem, that guy is so inaccurate. How many times in a game does he throw behind a WR or at a WR feet?

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Why is the bull**** rotating continuing? Fitzpatrick is horrible and overpaid too!

Comment

• homeslice5484
          • Jul 2008

I don't understand the rotation after this last game. I have a feeling there wont be a rotation by the time Saturday comes. You cant get all 4 in the game Saturday, maybe not even 3

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by homeslice5484
            I don't understand the rotation after this last game. I have a feeling there wont be a rotation by the time Saturday comes. You cant get all 4 in the game Saturday, maybe not even 3
            If Fitzpatrick is the #2 QB on Saturday, I think you can say goodbye to Brohm. It's starting to become obvious that Gailey isn't a big fan. I think something about Brohm rubs him the wrong way....

Comment

• homeslice5484
              • Jul 2008

I don't get it, I watched his press conference and he said Brohm did well, then said there is room for Fitz and Brohm on the team cause you keep 3. I don't see what Fitz brings to the table besides experience, but that experience doesn't make him anymore accurate.

We may only see 2 QBs total Saturday since the starters play longer.
              Last edited by homeslice5484; 08-21-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Why is the bull**** rotating continuing? Fitzpatrick is horrible and overpaid too!
                ditto x 1,000,000. he's ****ing horrid

Comment

• BillsWin
                  man amongst boys
                  • Oct 2008

Sorry Mikey, I'm not seeing what you are seeing.

"He did nothing that would make you think that he couldn’t do the job down the line. I was impressed with how he handled himself in the ballgame. He made some good decisions and good throws."

That quote doesn't say, "Boy, I really don't like this kid."

It says, "I thought he did well, and has potential to start down the line."

I think Gailey likes him, but also wants to give Fitz another look.
                  I am The Batman.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                    • Feb 2006

It's funny that you people are shocked. What, a decent 15 minutes of playing time for Brohm in the preseason doesn't automatically send Fitz to waivers? Omg!

Fitz actually won games in the regular season, Brohm had a chance to do that (albeit small) and got melted.

Brohm's had about 5 awful preseason games to one good one, and most of you want to anoint him. Fitzpatrick had a positive record, in the regular season for that horrible bills team last year, with Dicky J. Now suddenly he's not even good enough to be on the team.

Fitzpatrick is clearly the safer and more reliable choice for backup. Good thing we have football coaches who know how to coach instead of listening to the idiotic masses calling for Brohm. Gailey will soon smack those people with a large dose of reality when he cuts Brohm. Something I said would happen at the beginning of training camp and got flamed for.
                    Last edited by Buffalogic; 08-21-2010, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
                      Sorry Mikey, I'm not seeing what you are seeing.

"He did nothing that would make you think that he couldn’t do the job down the line. I was impressed with how he handled himself in the ballgame. He made some good decisions and good throws."

That quote doesn't say, "Boy, I really don't like this kid."

It says, "I thought he did well, and has potential to start down the line."

I think Gailey likes him, but also wants to give Fitz another look.
                      It's not what he says, but it's what he does. Brohm hardly had any reps in camp today and I'm sure he won't get much tomorrow either. It's starting to seem like the haters were right and Brohm won't be here much longer. I don't think he's getting a real chance to win the backup job.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Depends on what Gailey is getting from film and practice.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BillsWin
                          man amongst boys
                          • Oct 2008

Well see Mikey. Gailey said theyll rotate day to day but I agree there is a possibility he is getting shafted. Well find out tomorrow. If he doesnt get reps, its probably over for Brohm.
                          I am The Batman.

Comment

• delectrolux
                            • May 2007

I so don't care. Niether is going to start, and either will be fine as a backup. We have equal chance of losing if either guy ends up starting, so Chan can flip a coin for all I care.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

Watch Brohm end up in New England as the heir apparent to Brady.

Gailey, you would have really crapped the bed if this happens.
                              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                              X