PDA

View Full Version : Trent Prediction

mixxum
08-24-2010, 10:16 PM
Haven't been around in a while. Just a little prediciton. I believe Trent will surprise us all. 24 TD's and 12 INTs, all with a sub par left tackle.

Just my thought.

OH, and if you aint down with that, I got two words for ya.

kelly2reed4six
08-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Haven't been around in a while. Just a little prediciton. I believe Trent will surprise us all. 24 TD's and 12 INTs, all with a sub par left tackle.

Just my thought.

OH, and if you aint down with that, I got two words for ya.

Pass that fatty brother...cuz you must be smoking something reallllllll special to be thinking that right now!

mixxum
08-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Just a thought. Our interior offensive line will be solid. Chan the man will use a lot of short passes with the occasional bomb. Thats will trent will get his TD's.

kelly2reed4six
08-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Just a thought. Our interior offensive line will be solid. Chan the man will use a lot of short passes with the occasional bomb. Thats will trent will get his TD's.

See though, unfortunately we don't get to play the Detroit Lions every week, so those good teams that we are going to play will game plan for exactly that. So unless Trent throws 20 TD's in the game against the Lions, he's not getting close to 24.

wmoz11
08-24-2010, 10:29 PM
If - big if - he's healthy for 16 games, I think his line looks something like this:

3100 yards, 20 TD, 14 INT.

I'd take that.

BillsWin
08-24-2010, 10:30 PM
Hey Trent, I thought the hecklers would have scared you away from the fans. Not drive you to the message boards where you set ridiculously high and humorously unreachable predictions for yourself.

Tisk, tisk Mr. Edwards.

P.S. Cut the hair and shave the burns buddy.

Mad Max
08-24-2010, 10:32 PM
Haven't been around in a while. Just a little prediciton. I believe Trent will surprise us all. 24 TD's and 12 INTs, all with a sub par left tackle.......

Not impossible, crazier things have happened, just not prabable. And certainly would never happen with "sub par" LT play, Meredith or Bell would have to step up.

I think it's going to come down more to Trent than the Tackle, I'm not as down on either of our two options at the position as most. As well as Meredith has played if Bell beats him out, we may have found an excellent RIGHT Tackle in Meredith.

more cowbell
08-24-2010, 10:50 PM
311 attempts 300 complettions, 144 yards 2 td 2 int

that sounds about right

BertSquirtgum
08-25-2010, 12:29 AM
you're crazy. he's terrible.

elltrain22
08-25-2010, 05:04 AM
59 % comp. pct, 1650 yds (injured after 10 games) 9 tds, 10 ints

YardRat
08-25-2010, 05:48 AM
Hey Trent, I thought the hecklers would have scared you away from the fans. Not drive you to the message boards where you set ridiculously high and humorously unreachable predictions for yourself.

Tisk, tisk Mr. Edwards.

P.S. Cut the hair and shave the burns buddy.

No autographs for you.

BuffaloBlitz83
08-25-2010, 07:30 AM
22 tds 16 ints

HHURRICANE
08-25-2010, 07:42 AM
I think this offensive scheme is perfect for Edwards. It's very obvious that Gailey has become a Trent fan most likely based on what Edwards has been able to execute in camp. Edwards is a very smart guy and I'm sure that's something that Gailey likes.

If the offense runs the way I think it will Edwards could have career numbers this year especially with a guy like Spiller catching 5 yard passes and than turning them up field for another 20.

TacklingDummy
08-25-2010, 07:43 AM

8 TD's, 9 Ints, 7 games as starter

Extremebillsfan247
08-25-2010, 07:54 AM

Just my thought.

OH, and if you aint down with that, I got two words for ya. Realistically he has a chance at a productive season, but he will only get as far as his body and his Oline will take him.

If your expectations become too unrealistic from the beginning, it will always lead you to disappointment in the end. That will only lead you down the road where all the other disgruntled fans have already traveled. It's too late for them now, don't be that person.

My suggestion is to just sit back and see what happens. Optimism is good, but too much is not. Be ready to cheer when things get good, and prepare to support the team when it doesn't. When the team is down is when it's greatest need will come from the support of the 12th man. The fans... JMO

acehole
08-25-2010, 08:45 AM
flip that,,,,

quote=mixxum]Haven't been around in a while. Just a little prediciton. I believe Trent will surprise us all. 24 TD's and 12 INTs, all with a sub par left tackle.

Just my thought.

OH, and if you aint down with that, I got two words for ya.[/quote]

BillsWin
08-25-2010, 08:50 AM
No autographs for you.

I'm ok with that.

kelly2reed4six
08-25-2010, 10:24 AM
I think this offensive scheme is perfect for Edwards. It's very obvious that Gailey has become a Trent fan most likely based on what Edwards has been able to execute in camp. Edwards is a very smart guy and I'm sure that's something that Gailey likes.

If the offense runs the way I think it will Edwards could have career numbers this year especially with a guy like Spiller catching 5 yard passes and than turning them up field for another 20.

He probably will have career numbers.....he'll throw 12 td's this year.

The ONLY thing that will allow Edwards to succeed this year is Spiller because he can actually make something out of Edwards lame style. We play some good defenses this year that are going to game plan for him, and they've proven they can shut him down quite effectively for 3 seasons now. They're going to do the same thing this year......but we can only pray that Spiller is a guy you just can't game plan for!

PromoTheRobot
08-25-2010, 10:26 AM
I predict Trent will not have to do much to win games. Just mind the store. Make some high-percentage throws. Anything else is gravy.

PTR

ZAZusmc03
08-25-2010, 11:03 AM
I predict Trent will not have to do much to win games. Just mind the store. Make some high-percentage throws. Anything else is gravy.

PTR

I couldn't agree more. He will be asked to not screw up, keep it simple, and let the RB's win games. He will be asked for the high-percentage short throws, allowing his WR's to try to make something happen after the catch.

Luisito23
08-25-2010, 12:13 PM
8 TD's, 9 Ints, 7 games as starter

Yeah, except I give him 5 games...:madmad:

acehole
08-25-2010, 12:17 PM
I agree this is the perfect offense for him.

I disagree you have evidence Gailey is a Trent fan.

He has to show he hs confidence in all the guys as one of them will be the guy.

I predict in his effort to get a way from the Capin checkdown moniker he throws more ints then TD's.

14 td 21 int's.

He shows signs of bieng an nfl qb and gets injured in game 2.

ddaryl
08-25-2010, 12:18 PM
right now I don't see him finishing the year healthy...

I also see him strugglling SO I will say he will last about 5-6 games.

60% completion % for an average 6.9 YPC 7 TD's 6 INT's