PDA

View Full Version : If you had the chance to meet the player you hate the most in the NFL

NextbillsQB
08-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Would you bash them straight to there face?

Buffalogic
08-25-2010, 04:27 PM
Stupid thread, junior.

NextbillsQB
08-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Stupid thread, junior.

Its a question based on what Trent said. "I probably wouldnt bash them straight to there face" And it got me thinking would anyone do it

Beebe's Kid
08-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Agreed stupid thread. The reason in wouldn't like a player is because they own the Bills, which has absolutely nothing to do with him as a man. Peoples fantasy worlds conerning athletes is really starting to show itself in the last couple days.

Joe Fo Sho
08-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Depends on if I'm drunk or not.

cocamide
08-25-2010, 05:16 PM
Considering I'd probably get my ass kicked by the midget trainer, I wouldn't punch an NFL player in the face.

OpIv37
08-25-2010, 06:01 PM
I wouldn't bash a Bills player right to their face. I'd pretend I liked them just cuz they're on the Bills.

I actually met Melvin Fowler's brother at a preseason game one time, and even though Fowler sucks, I was nice to him and asked him a bunch of questions.

However, if I saw Tom Brady, I'd probably walk past him and yell "**** YOU BRADY" just as we passed each other. Then I'd stare at his supermodel girlfriend's ass and hope he punches me for it so I could sue him.

Slim
08-25-2010, 06:42 PM
Op just won this thread.

ZAZusmc03
08-25-2010, 07:05 PM
Op just won this thread.

Without a doubt...

Beebe's Kid
08-25-2010, 07:06 PM
I wouldn't bash a Bills player right to their face. I'd pretend I liked them just cuz they're on the Bills.

I actually met Melvin Fowler's brother at a preseason game one time, and even though Fowler sucks, I was nice to him and asked him a bunch of questions.

However, if I saw Tom Brady, I'd probably walk past him and yell "**** YOU BRADY" just as we passed each other. Then I'd stare at his supermodel girlfriend's ass and hope he punches me for it so I could sue him.
:brilliant:

Disclaimer...the only reason you absolutely win the thread is the part about Brady is placed after you totally dick rode Fowler's brother, and bothered the **** out him with your questions.

Dr. Lecter
08-25-2010, 08:08 PM

1. He would not notice you looking at her ass because he would be looking at your ass.

2. I doubt he could hit hard enough to cause any damages. You might win a dollar.