PDA

View Full Version : CHAN KNOWS!

BillsWin
08-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Chan knows the QB "pecking order" 2.0.

So what is it?

I think it's Edwards, Brohm, Fitzpatrick, Brown.

So, what do y'all think it is?

ServoBillieves
08-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Edwards, Brohm, Brown. Fitzy is gone.

Dr. Lecter
08-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Trent, Fitz, Brohm, Brown

BuffaloBlitz83
08-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Trent, Brohm, Fitz, Brown... But Fitz gets cut due to salary and fact Brown is rookie.

better days
08-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Near the end of the 1st half of last game,Tasker said the loser of the Fitz / Brohm competition would be cut.

Assuming he is right, Edwards, Brohm, Brown.

HHURRICANE
08-26-2010, 07:49 AM
Near the end of the 1st half of last game,Tasker said the loser of the Fitz / Brohm competition would be cut.

Assuming he is right, Edwards, Brohm, Brown.

I'm not sure Brohm won.

HHURRICANE
08-26-2010, 07:51 AM
Chan is going exactly the way I thought he would. I haven't thought that Cornell Green has looked very good but Gailey went out of his way to say how improtant Green was to the team as far as leadership and work effort.

I think cutting Fitzpatrick goes against his thought process as a coach. If there is an odd man out I'm thinking it's Brohm but Nix will probably have the last say.

Beebe's Kid
08-26-2010, 08:29 AM
Chan is going exactly the way I thought he would. I haven't thought that Cornell Green has looked very good but Gailey went out of his way to say how improtant Green was to the team as far as leadership and work effort.

I think cutting Fitzpatrick goes against his thought process as a coach. If there is an odd man out I'm thinking it's Brohm but Nix will probably have the last say.

I know this is going to be futile, but I am already a Bills fan, so I obviously am a glutton for punishment...

IF Brohm were to get cut, I would really like to have heard that conversation between the powers that be.

BN "Well, old boy, we have to cut one of them, who do you think?"

CG "****, Buddy, I don't know, I think that the other 31 teams are salivating at the chance to pick up Levi, I know he was on everybody's radar on Draft Day, we were just lucky enough to grab him in the 7th round. Trent, oh boy, Trent looks so good at practice, but in the games I think the boy needs a bit of a polishin', and if I could get production out of Kordell, I can get it out of Trent. That leaves Brian and Ryan."

BN "I have to say that the Edward's boy ain't done piddly-dick, but if you insist he "looks good in shorts," I'll respect your opinion. I agree about Levi. I think we stole him. I don't know that he wouldn't clear waivers, but I don't want to take the chance. When looking at Brian and Ryan, there is a lot to like about both."

CG "You're right, and I would hate to see either go...Brian has thrown the only thing that resembles an NFL pass since I have been here, and Ryan, well the boy can't throw, but he has been in the league a while, and while he really isn't that good, and doesn't really show any more upside, that doesn't matter, you just want a guy that has been in the league as your QB."

BN "That is EXACTLY what my top adviser, HH, says. He also says a lot of homo-erotic things about the Edwards boy, but he says you don't hang on to Brohm just because he has actually been a good QB, at any level, before, or he shows upside, and especially not because he is the only one that can throw an NFL pass"

CG "HH said keep Ryan? Then we been wasting time, get Brohm a box for his locker. It don't make it any easier, but if HH doesn't think the ability to throw the football is important in a QB, who am I to argue?"

BN "I agree and Ryan has been in the league too, err, I mean soo long. He has proven he can lead teams to a sub .500 record. All Brian did was get PS'd in Green Bay, and we all know that that alone means he ain't no good."

CG "I hope we get to see another guy that can make NFL throws soon, but we know what we need to do. You wanna tell him, or do you want me to?"

BN "Let Thurman tell him. That boy and his goat been hangin' around looking for something to do since we got here."

bigbub2352
08-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Edwards
Fitz
Brohm

Brown to PS

Mindbender
08-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Edwards, Brohm, Brown. Goodbye Fitzy.

ddaryl
08-26-2010, 11:42 AM
either Fitz or Brohm is gone Brown is guarenteed the clip board spot

My money is on Fitz being the odd man out, whom has peaked and offers little to this team in the years ahead.

DraftBoy
08-26-2010, 11:47 AM
Spiller, Parrish, McKelvin, and Bell.

Dr. Lecter
08-26-2010, 11:47 AM
Spiller, Parrish, McKelvin, and Bell.
Everybody knows Woods is ahead of Bell. :shakeno:

trapezeus
08-26-2010, 11:49 AM
what are this years salaries for the 4 QBs? i honestly think that's the deciding factor. there is nothing that separates these guys.

fitz has the worst arm, but stands up like a man and tries to do stuff.
Brohm hasn't done anything spectacular to unseed edwards, but has the mythical upside
edwards can't stay healthy, but is the best of the bunch
levi is young and inexperienced, but he's hand picked by this regime.

No one has been lights out better than the other guy. to me, this team uses money as the deciding vote.

DraftBoy
08-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Everybody knows Woods is ahead of Bell. :shakeno:

I know it was more hope than anything. :sadwalk:

BAKER BALL!!

Extremebillsfan247
08-26-2010, 11:58 AM
My prediction is we will know that pecking order following Saturdays game. I think it will be made official by Monday. I also think the Bills may use Saturday as a way of showcasing the potential cut QB to other teams in an effort to help him land work elsewhere. That to me seems like the most logical reason for Gailey to withhold that information from the public. It is all in the best interest of the player in question and the team. JMO

madness
08-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Nix on number of QBs to be kept (http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/08/26/nix-on-number-of-qbs-to-be-kept/)

By Chris Brown - Posted August 26, 2010 – 12:05 pm
During an appearance on the Shredd and Ragan show on 103.3 The Edge this week, Bills GM Buddy Nix was asked how many quarterbacks will be kept on the final roster. Nix gave the following response.
“We’ve got four and we’ll take three (http://www.wedg.com/Article.asp?id=1930646&spid=22412),” said Nix.
Of course Nix did not divulge what three would be kept, but it seems clear that Trent Edwards will be on the roster and seventh-round pick Levi Brown is a player that the team wants to develop. Placing him on the team’s practice squad could be risky as any other NFL club could sign him off Buffalo’s practice squad to their active roster if they so choose.
If the Bills brass determines that Brown must be on the active roster for safekeeping, then it will mean that Brian Brohm and Ryan Fitzpatrick will be the two men fighting for one roster spot.