PDA

View Full Version : McCargo knows time isn't on his side

justasportsfan
08-26-2010, 11:49 AM
So how is he doing?

"I tell you what, he has done a really good job so far," Gailey said. "He's making it more than he's breaking it."

Despite what Gailey says, McCargo is not a lock to make the regular-season roster. He ran with the third-team defense for most of training camp, though he did get a few snaps with the ones and twos. The top four D-ends are set with starters Dwan Edwards and Marcus Stroud backed up by Spencer Johnson and rookie Alex Carrington, a third-round pick.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article172397.ece

trapezeus
08-26-2010, 11:50 AM
again with a preseason mccargo article saying he might not be as bad as we've witnessed. i'll take the 4 years of data that shows he's not good over the fluff piece.

Beebe's Kid
08-26-2010, 12:16 PM
I do not like Spencer Johnson, I would not like him in a box, I would not like him with a fox, I would not like him here or there, I would not like him anywhere.

dasaybz
08-26-2010, 12:25 PM
I'm with ya on Spencer.

I do not like him no I don't. I would not like him on a boat, or on a float or on a goat, I would not like him no I won't

bigbub2352
08-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Johnson has been a flop and McCargo is a bust move on cut McCargo and Johnson should be what he was in Minn a backup

TMu11
08-26-2010, 12:59 PM
Johnson has been a flop and McCargo is a bust move on cut McCargo and Johnson should be what he was in Minn a backup

That post ruined this entire thread.. simply because when read; it did not rhyme. Waste of time.

Hogwasher
08-26-2010, 11:21 PM
I always thought McCargo had plenty of talent and couldnt give a turd about the team under Jauron.

Luisito23
08-27-2010, 06:53 AM
Spencer J. hasn't done a single thing since he's been here. Typical Buffalo signing. Should of cut him a long time ago.