GM Buddy Nix on Shred and Regan 103.3 the edge last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

GM Buddy Nix on Shred and Regan 103.3 the edge last night...

GM Buddy Nix is on the talk show with shred and regan local 103.3 the edge last night and being replayed right now live in Buffalo

Touched base on the waiver process and how it works stating that if someone gets cut and we put a claim in it would work like this if St Louis put in a claim they would get him..Said if Dallas put in for him then we would get him it depends on last yrs record.

Talked about the TE situation said they brought in these 2 new TE's cause they know them and have tracked them since there release and both will bring something to the table for the Bills said both can catch the ball well

Said they watch the waiver wire everyday..and it changes everyday and they bring in 1-2 players to look at almost everyday at various positions

Talked about the Spiller Pick said they took the top rated pick on the board at the time..he has tons of talent and playmaking ability like no one else in the draft.

Talked about the 18game season being discussed by the commish said there will have to be some give or take on that as far as roster size and preseason games..

Talked about Gailey yelling at fans said that he didnt cuss at them so everything is fine and said he talks to Gailey everyday

That Pretty much it enjoy!
    Last edited by bigbub2352; 08-26-2010, 02:35 PM.
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Re: GM Buddy Nix on Shred and Regan 103.3 the edge last night...

Not to beat the bushes too many times, I thought the answer on "which QB has a good camp?" question is telling. He was just saying "I'd refer that to ..." and I was expecting him continue to the "coach Gailey" or "Coaching staff", all of sudden he changed direction and said "well, trent had a good camp. He's most talented guy we have ..." blah blah blah.It looks to me they made their bed with Trent at OBD.
    Last edited by ghz in pittsburgh; 08-26-2010, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh
      Not to beat the bushes too many times, I thought the answer on "which QB has a good camp?" question is telling. He was just saying "I'd refer that to ..." and I was expecting him continue to the "coaching Gailey" or "Coaching staff", all of sudden he changed direction and said "well, trent had a good camp. He's most talented guy we have ..." blah blah blah.It looks to me they made their bed with Trent at OBD.
      it is pretty obvious

Vic Carrucci was on 103.3 today said he thinks Brian Brohm has surpassed Fitz on the depth Chart and he thinks Gailey thinks Brohm has a good feel for his offense
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by bigbub2352
        it is pretty obvious

Vic Carrucci was on 103.3 today said he thinks Brian Brohm has surpassed Fitz on the depth Chart and he thinks Gailey thinks Brohm has a good feel for his offense
        Gawd, I hope so.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• mikemac2001
          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by YardRat
          Gawd, I hope so.

I know I would hate to be disappointed before the season starts

Atleast with brohm we have this

Trent starts all 16 games (plays well)
          Which is great

Or Trent gets hurt or sucks and brohm gets a real shot if he sucks then we move on with qb in the draft

Or Trent sucks and we cut brohm so we have fitz to fitz around the field as we wait for april

MUCK
          FIAMI

Comment

Working...
          X