PDA

View Full Version : Is the Bills-Bengals game going to be Streamed?

Mahdi
08-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Anyone know if the game will be streamed on XS or anywhere else?

stuckincincy
08-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Dunno, but for the slingbox folks, in the cincy market, it's being broadcast 6:30 PM on WKRC channel 12 as well as their concurrent HD broadcast, channel 1012.

DBrown77
08-27-2010, 01:54 PM
I watched it on atdhe.net last weekend.

It was a good feed.

xs_sports
08-27-2010, 04:27 PM
I will only have the replay at 2am and 8pm on Sunday... damn WKBW! :(

mightysimi
08-27-2010, 07:04 PM
I watched it on atdhe.net last weekend.

It was a good feed.

Me too no problems. Just don't have the NFL.com gamecenter on at the same time as it is a bit faster so they are usually a play ahead.

The last buffalo fan
08-27-2010, 07:15 PM
I will only have the replay at 2am and 8pm on Sunday... damn WKBW! :(

What da hell means WKBW??

xs_sports
08-27-2010, 07:19 PM
What da hell means WKBW??
It's an ABC affiliated television channel in Buffalo. It's their station code.

T-Long
08-27-2010, 08:40 PM
Directv users: Make sure you recheck the schedule. It was supposed to be reaired at 2am, but now its not on until Monday morning!!

xs_sports
08-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Directv users: Make sure you recheck the schedule. It was supposed to be reaired at 2am, but now its not on until Monday morning!!

LOL, just checked my schedule and sure enough, nothing in the 2am time slot anymore.

dasaybz
08-27-2010, 10:33 PM
doesn't nfl.com play all the preseason games?

Mindbender
08-28-2010, 09:02 AM
doesn't nfl.com play all the preseason games?

Live for a fee. Replay later for free.

X-Era
08-28-2010, 09:22 AM
Live for a fee. Replay later for free.

Whats the link to the paying site?

Mindbender
08-28-2010, 09:35 AM
Whats the link to the paying site?

Nfl.com preseason live

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/loginform

SquishDaFish
08-28-2010, 09:38 AM
Long its still showing in my guide at both times 2AM and Mond morning

Gibran Chandan
08-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Replay later for free.

Woah...what? NFL.com will show a free replay of the full game?

X-Era
08-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Nfl.com preseason live

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/loginform

Just paid the 20 bucks for the damn thing but its still iffy as to where I will be able to watch a blacked out game. I dont live in Roch of Buff. If you dont live there can you still watch?

Heres there blurb:

Why can't I watch my hometown team's live Preseason Game broadcast on NFL Preseason Live?

Due to broadcast restrictions, live game streaming is only available for games that are not available on broadcast television in your area. Though these live game broadcasts will be blacked out in your area while the games are in progress, you will still be able to watch them in the NFL Preseason Live game archive.

The following games will be unavailable for live streaming in the listed markets inside the NFL Preseason Live application (**Note: these games are still available on broadcast television in these areas).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know how to read it.

I would assume I would be able to watch if I live in say Alaska because Im not "in those markets". But, I dont know that.

X-Era
08-28-2010, 09:51 AM
Long its still showing in my guide at both times 2AM and Mond morning

2am is the chargers game for me.

Oaf
08-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Dunno, but for the slingbox folks, in the cincy market, it's being broadcast 6:30 PM on WKRC channel 12 as well as their concurrent HD broadcast, channel 1012.
So for everyone else, we'll need to find a stream coming from the Cinci market in order to watch it at 6:30pm ET, is that correct?

Yasgur's Farm
08-28-2010, 11:39 AM
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

wmoz11
08-28-2010, 11:41 AM
Just paid the 20 bucks for the damn thing but its still iffy as to where I will be able to watch a blacked out game. I dont live in Roch of Buff. If you dont live there can you still watch?

Heres there blurb:

Why can't I watch my hometown team's live Preseason Game broadcast on NFL Preseason Live?

Due to broadcast restrictions, live game streaming is only available for games that are not available on broadcast television in your area. Though these live game broadcasts will be blacked out in your area while the games are in progress, you will still be able to watch them in the NFL Preseason Live game archive.

The following games will be unavailable for live streaming in the listed markets inside the NFL Preseason Live application (**Note: these games are still available on broadcast television in these areas).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know how to read it.

I would assume I would be able to watch if I live in say Alaska because Im not "in those markets". But, I dont know that.

I was wondering the same thing since I too paid the 20. I tried it out last night and you can pick whichever feed you want... Buffalo or Cincinnati. I'm assuming the only one available for tonight will be the Cincinnati feed, but that's better than nothing.

And that's only if you and I, being out of the Buffalo market, can't just watch the feed that the local guys can't get.

Worse case we're watching the Cincy feed, IMO.

X-Era
08-28-2010, 12:12 PM
I was wondering the same thing since I too paid the 20. I tried it out last night and you can pick whichever feed you want... Buffalo or Cincinnati. I'm assuming the only one available for tonight will be the Cincinnati feed, but that's better than nothing.

And that's only if you and I, being out of the Buffalo market, can't just watch the feed that the local guys can't get.

Worse case we're watching the Cincy feed, IMO.

I actually went to their customer support and chatted with them. They said that as long as your not in the buffalo or rochester market, you can watch the game. I even gave them my IP address and they verified my location and reiterated I would get the game. I aksed them if I could get a refund if it was blacked out and they said they would.

Im going to take them for their word.

Mindbender
08-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Woah...what? NFL.com will show a free replay of the full game?

yup.