PDA

View Full Version : Looks like we got us a head coach

Turf
08-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Finally, finally we look like a football team. Aggressive, focused, running hard. Still some penalties but fewer. Special team coverage still a big concern, but I gotta hand it to Chan. We've got a real head coach.

ublinkwescore
08-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Isn't it a relief!!!?

Turf
08-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Huge relief. If I'm Chan right before the Miami game I post the article I read a few days ago saying the Bills are the worst team in football. Could be Bills 42 Miami 17 after that one.

ublinkwescore
08-28-2010, 08:59 PM
you know what, if the tradeoff for solid d and an o that can light up the scoreboard is deficient Special teams, then I'll take it any day of the week and 2x's a day on sundays.

Ebenezer
08-28-2010, 09:00 PM
PRE-Season guys....Pre-season.

Turf
08-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Yeah preseason but I know good when I see good. There are good things happening here. They're not world beaters by any stretch, but at least we're on the right track internally.

YardRat
08-28-2010, 09:15 PM
I don't think the defense looks too solid. I sincerely hope they're keeping the 'real' stuff under wraps.

Novacane
08-28-2010, 10:06 PM
I don't think the defense looks too solid. I sincerely hope they're keeping the 'real' stuff under wraps.

I hope so. The first team defense has been bad.

psubills62
08-28-2010, 10:46 PM

And they looked good. As has been said before, the W/L doesn't matter in preseason, but it matters how the first team offense looks. Isn't that what all the negative "realists" have said for years and years? Now what's the excuse? The third preseason game is the most important and for the most part both teams game-plan for it.

TedMock
08-29-2010, 10:39 AM

Very true and I won't hold my breath at this point. They have certainly looked better than in recent years, but it is pre-season. Detroit went 4-0 in pre-season the year they went 0-16 in the regular season. Under Steve Spurrier, Washington was lighting teams up in pre-season with Danny Wuerful looking like Danny Marino. Hope for the best, but understand what these four games are.