PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts about the team

Bmax
08-28-2010, 11:33 PM
The Bills start the season 0-3... or 0-4 with poor play from him...Right now we would go to Fitz...then maybe Brown down the road...Not very good options if you ask me....

Edwards will have to win at least six to seven games and have a decent season to get an extension...

Fitz may be gone next year his 2.8 million dollar contract is reason enough to cut him...

Vick and Tyler Thigpen are both FA next year.. barring a lock out i'll take both before i give Edwards 3 to 5 million a year...

The biggest need for this team besides QB and LT is LB they need a playmaker at OLB and a young speedy physical stud inside...Maybin is too light and green Kelsay won't be back next year and Davis and Poz don't have the speed ...

I don't have a good feeling about Johnson.. he hasn't made any plays .. Nelson on the other hand is a winner... Hardy and Johnson are the same guy to me..

Cornell Green's pass blocking skills will have him out the door next year...

The Bills should be looking for a Vet inside linemen for depth..otherwise we might be forced to play Howard at G if we have an injury.....

Fred Jackson's days as a starter are over...Lynch days as a Bill will be over soon Why ? Spiller Time !!!!!

Bmax...

BuffaloBlitz83
08-29-2010, 12:48 AM
you need a backup rb lol, lynch is fine, he can be like marion barber. pounder off bench