X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darthokeefe
    • Aug 2009

I'm Sorry I don't see it

I know the defense front 7 is a work in progress and the O-line is not deep. But IDONT SEE HOW THIS IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE...we won 6 games with incompetent (but game) coaching last year..Gailey and clan seem to have a better grasp on things and I think Jacksons and Lynchs injuries have nothing but help Spiller get up to speed (for the first time in a long time u can tell he is gonna be a star).

WE are not a good team but we are not awful either...No way this team is drafting top 5 next year
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: I'm Sorry I don't see it

Originally posted by darthokeefe
    I know the defense front 7 is a work in progress and the O-line is not deep. But IDONT SEE HOW THIS IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE...we won 6 games with incompetent (but game) coaching last year..Gailey and clan seem to have a better grasp on things and I think Jacksons and Lynchs injuries have nothing but help Spiller get up to speed (for the first time in a long time u can tell he is gonna be a star).

WE are not a good team but we are not awful either...No way this team is drafting top 5 next year
    Based on the past two games, I would agree. But, lets discuss this again after game 4 of the regular season.

We play Mia, GB, NE, and the Jets. If we end up even 2 and 2 at that point, I will think we are better than last year. I could easily see us at 1 and 3 or even 0 and 4.

Its just going to be a wait and see.

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

We are quite obviously not the worst team in the preseason... (minus the Wash game of course where we clearly were embarasssing)

Will stuggle but we won't be picking #1 overall without a trade up.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
        • Mar 2004

I don't think they will be the worst team in the NFL, I don't think too many people are claiming that.

Unless the D is even worse than I think, and the OL is only looking ok due to it being Preseason.

I just don't think they are a playoff team, or even likely an 8 win team.

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
          I don't think they will be the worst team in the NFL, I don't think too many people are claiming that.

Unless the D is even worse than I think, and the OL is only looking ok due to it being Preseason.

I just don't think they are a playoff team, or even likely an 8 win team.
          Especially with our schedule.

Comment

Working...
          X