PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry I don't see it

darthokeefe
08-29-2010, 10:48 AM
I know the defense front 7 is a work in progress and the O-line is not deep. But IDONT SEE HOW THIS IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE...we won 6 games with incompetent (but game) coaching last year..Gailey and clan seem to have a better grasp on things and I think Jacksons and Lynchs injuries have nothing but help Spiller get up to speed (for the first time in a long time u can tell he is gonna be a star).

WE are not a good team but we are not awful either...No way this team is drafting top 5 next year

X-Era
08-29-2010, 10:50 AM
I know the defense front 7 is a work in progress and the O-line is not deep. But IDONT SEE HOW THIS IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE...we won 6 games with incompetent (but game) coaching last year..Gailey and clan seem to have a better grasp on things and I think Jacksons and Lynchs injuries have nothing but help Spiller get up to speed (for the first time in a long time u can tell he is gonna be a star).

WE are not a good team but we are not awful either...No way this team is drafting top 5 next year

Based on the past two games, I would agree. But, lets discuss this again after game 4 of the regular season.

We play Mia, GB, NE, and the Jets. If we end up even 2 and 2 at that point, I will think we are better than last year. I could easily see us at 1 and 3 or even 0 and 4.

Its just going to be a wait and see.

ddaryl
08-29-2010, 10:57 AM
We are quite obviously not the worst team in the preseason... (minus the Wash game of course where we clearly were embarasssing)

Will stuggle but we won't be picking #1 overall without a trade up.

Canadian'eh!
08-29-2010, 11:06 AM
I don't think they will be the worst team in the NFL, I don't think too many people are claiming that.

Unless the D is even worse than I think, and the OL is only looking ok due to it being Preseason.

I just don't think they are a playoff team, or even likely an 8 win team.

X-Era
08-29-2010, 11:08 AM
I don't think they will be the worst team in the NFL, I don't think too many people are claiming that.

Unless the D is even worse than I think, and the OL is only looking ok due to it being Preseason.

I just don't think they are a playoff team, or even likely an 8 win team.

Especially with our schedule.