X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moogyman
    • Oct 2002

LMAO....sorry if allready posted.

The Pittsburgh Steelers hoped to find clarity at quarterback in Sunday night's third and most important preseason game against the Denver Broncos. Instead, Pittsburgh has more questions than answers with less than two weeks before the start of the regular season.

All I can say is... Wow. It's not because the bills played competently or anything, it's because the other team played a little sloppy. Lol.
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

Re: LMAO....sorry if allready posted.

Originally posted by moogyman
    http://sports.espn.go.com/blog/nflna...eseason-week-3

All I can say is... Wow. It's not because the bills played competently or anything, it's because the other team played a little sloppy. Lol.
    Wow. James Walker you sir are a donkey.

What does Manboobs call turnovers? he calls them takeaways.

We took those points from Cinci, they didn't just haphazardly hand them to us.

As much as this O and Trent have sucked these past few years (decade) they looked good last night and deserve credit.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

He said some nice things about Edwards and Spiller.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• G Wolly
        • Mar 2004

Face it.

We'll never get any credit until we can put up 21+ points a game consistently, and make the playoffs.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

In the author's defense, it was an article on the AFC North. Of course it was going to be written from the perspective of the Bengals. The comment about Buffalo's offense was based on last year. The Bills were absolutely awful, and the assumption most will make is that the Bills can't improve THAT much in just a year's time. If one did an in depth article on the Bills, he might find reasons to think the Bills could improve more than just incrementally this season, but just looking on the surface, one would probably never come to that conclusion.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Electrici
            • May 2003

Just like the write-up in the AFC *East* Blog was all about the Bills, nothing about the Bengals. Guys, the Bills haven't been good in a very long time, and they still haven't proven anything. Don't get so upset people aren't expecting your team to win.
            Last edited by Electrici; 08-29-2010, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X