PDA

View Full Version : Tebow with nearly a pick 6......

BidsJr
08-29-2010, 09:34 PM
That is what that extra little time in he release will get him in this league. One step for a corner = pick.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-29-2010, 09:41 PM
so what?
it does not define if he will be good or bad.
how many pick 6 have happened this preseason? prob lots
Tebow looked fine before the pick... and that does not mean anything either

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-29-2010, 09:44 PM
jee he just threw a touchdown.. get the Canton bust ready :)

BuffaloBlitz83
08-29-2010, 09:49 PM
so what?
it does not define if he will be good or bad.
how many pick 6 have happened this preseason? prob lots
Tebow looked fine before the pick... and that does not mean anything either

He was just pointing out something based on his opinion, not a big deal lol. Every player gets criticized.

better days
08-29-2010, 09:56 PM
Tebow must have been doing his impersonation of Trent.

tampabay25690
08-29-2010, 10:46 PM
That is what that extra little time in he release will get him in this league. One step for a corner = pick.

What is your point????????
He is a rookie

TacklingDummy
08-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Happy with Spiller over Tebow, Davis, Bulaga, Iupati, or any other need Op thought the Bills should have drafted instead.

Mike in Syracuse
08-29-2010, 11:44 PM
I really don't care whether Tebow succeeds or not but that big ass looping wind up is back. Hell, from what little I saw I think it looks bigger than it did in college. If he can succeed with that throwing style then God really is on his side cause it's just AWFUL!

G Wolly
08-30-2010, 01:23 AM
Peyton Manning threw 28 picks in his rookie season.

Just look at him now...

Billz_fan
08-30-2010, 04:13 AM
Yep he threw a pick then on the very next drive led them down the field and got a TD pass. He is gonna be fine mainly because he works his butt off. I just hope we can get a good QB and get him up to speed in a couple years before something happens to Spiller being that that NFL average for RB careers is 2.6 years. Hopefully he goes way beyond the average without serious injury.

BidsJr
08-30-2010, 07:46 AM
lol I make an objective observation on his throwing motion and draw a conclusion and you guys dismiss the observation. My conclusion may be wrong but his throwing motion still sucks.

If you don't think and extra 500ms is a big deal for a CB jumping the ball on a outside the hash route than you don't have any idea wth you are talking about.

OpIv37
08-30-2010, 07:59 AM
Happy with Spiller over Tebow, Davis, Bulaga, Iupati, or any other need Op thought the Bills should have drafted instead.

For the record, I NEVER wanted Tebow and I actually said that I'm glad the Bills didn't make a move on QB this off-season because there were no good options.

But the reality is that this team has GLARING holes at QB, LT, WR, LB, and possibly NT. And it's not like any of those were a secret going into the off-season, although at this point I will say NT looks better than I expected but LB looks worse. This team doesn't make big FA signings or trades. They go BPA in the early rounds then try to fill holes in the later rounds and it's a recipe for disaster. At some point, the holes need to be addressed with something better than 4th-7th round draft pick. And this team will continue to lose until that happens.

BidsJr
08-30-2010, 08:03 AM
For the record, I NEVER wanted Tebow and I actually said that I'm glad the Bills didn't make a move on QB this off-season because there were no good options.

But the reality is that this team has GLARING holes at QB, LT, WR, LB, and possibly NT. And it's not like any of those were a secret going into the off-season, although at this point I will say NT looks better than I expected but LB looks worse. This team doesn't make big FA signings or trades. They go BPA in the early rounds then try to fill holes in the later rounds and it's a recipe for disaster. At some point, the holes need to be addressed with something better than 4th-7th round draft pick. And this team will continue to lose until that happens.

Need pick Mike Williams
Need pick Aaron Maybin
Need pick James Hardy
Need pick Donte Whitner
Need pick JP Losman
Need pick John McCargo
Need pick Marshawn Lynch

Looks like we can make disaster either way.

OpIv37
08-30-2010, 08:07 AM
Need pick Mike Williams
Need pick Aaron Maybin
Need pick James Hardy
Need pick Donte Whitner
Need pick JP Losman
Need pick John McCargo
Need pick Marshawn Lynch

Well we can pick the right POSITION- picking the right GUY for the position is a different story. At least in Maybin's case, there was a better player available at the same position. Also, it's not like we didn't have other equal needs during all those drafts.

psubills62
08-30-2010, 08:36 AM
To be honest, that CB was jumping the route the entire way. I'm not sure how much a quicker delivery would have helped.

And it was one throw...and how is this related to the Bills, exactly?

Captain Obvious
08-30-2010, 08:42 AM

You're straddling the fence on this and its something your very good at.. I can only conclude that you still wish the Bills FO had taken Clausen or Bulaga or Davis or Bryant or Hughes instead of Spiller at the 9th pick

OpIv37
08-30-2010, 09:33 AM
You're straddling the fence on this and its something your very good at.. I can only conclude that you still wish the Bills FO had taken Clausen or Bulaga or Davis or Bryant or Hughes instead of Spiller at the 9th pick

I never wanted Clausen either- as an ND fan, I watched all his college games and while he was great at ND, I don't think he's going to translate it well to the NFL.

As far as those other guys:
a) I haven't watched them play and
b) Lynch and Jackson are both hurt, so who's to say they wouldn't have done just as well?

I do like Spiller and I think he'll be a good player for us, but it is completely illogical to have the luxury of 3 good RB's with so many other glaring weaknesses on the team.

HHURRICANE
08-30-2010, 09:40 AM
I never wanted Clausen either- as an ND fan, I watched all his college games and while he was great at ND, I don't think he's going to translate it well to the NFL.

As far as those other guys:
a) I haven't watched them play and
b) Lynch and Jackson are both hurt, so who's to say they wouldn't have done just as well?

I do like Spiller and I think he'll be a good player for us, but it is completely illogical to have the luxury of 3 good RB's with so many other glaring weaknesses on the team.

I applaud the Bills for taking the best available player. Doing it the other way has not worked out at all so as much I would have liked to seen some other needs filled I think we should be happy with what we got at #1 and #2 this year.

OpIv37
08-30-2010, 09:46 AM
I applaud the Bills for taking the best available player. Doing it the other way has not worked out at all so as much I would have liked to seen some other needs filled I think we should be happy with what we got at #1 and #2 this year.

I'd be OK with going BPA if we did something to fill other needs, but we didn't. Rebuilding is supposed to be about improving, and at this point, the only position that's definitely better than last year is RB, which wasn't even one of the problems last year.

HopefulBillsFan
08-30-2010, 10:07 AM
Peyton threw a pick 6 too McGee.. ZOMG.

BidsJr
08-30-2010, 10:10 AM
Peyton threw a pick 6 too McGee.. ZOMG.

Did you see either of the plays?

LOL at that comparison.

Mad Max
08-30-2010, 04:13 PM
Need pick Mike Williams
Need pick Aaron Maybin
Need pick James Hardy
Need pick Donte Whitner
Need pick JP Losman
Need pick John McCargo
Need pick Marshawn Lynch

Ugh. That's a sad list. What makes it even sadder that as big a tool as Marshawn is he's by far the best of the bunch.

BidsJr
09-02-2010, 07:48 PM
And here is the windup....... the pitch........... picked off Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tampabay25690
09-03-2010, 05:53 AM
And here is the windup....... the pitch........... picked off Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are original.....He bounced back and had a pretty decent game...
Looked ruff the 1st series or 2.
Tim has alot of upside and a guy that will do what it takes to get better.....

Extremebillsfan247
09-03-2010, 02:29 PM
That is what that extra little time in he release will get him in this league. One step for a corner = pick.lol lets be honest here though, with the preseason he has had, if he were in Buffalo, Brohm would already be off the team. JMO

IcePhin
09-03-2010, 04:28 PM
You are original.....He bounced back and had a pretty decent game...
Looked ruff the 1st series or 2.
Tim has alot of upside and a guy that will do what it takes to get better.....
Of course a Florida fan will take up for him.

Extremebillsfan247
09-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Of course a Florida fan will take up for him. Apparently so does Denver, he is currently number 2 on the depth chart for the Broncos to start the season. So he obviously wasn't that bad, at least they don't think so.