PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling it in my bones

Turf
08-29-2010, 11:36 PM
Opening day, we are going to beat the living hell out of Miami 42-17. I just know it. I don't know what the rest of the season will be like, but opening day Miami is going to not only lose, but get crushed.

Tbuffalobills
08-29-2010, 11:45 PM
I'll take a win week 1! The first two road games are going to be rough!

Electrici
08-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Opening day, we are going to beat the living hell out of Miami 42-17. I just know it. I don't know what the rest of the season will be like, but opening day Miami is going to not only lose, but get crushed.

I honestly feel the same way. Although I would certainly take a W if it was just by a point.

Eventually
08-30-2010, 12:35 AM
If they play offense like they've played the past two weeks and defense like they've played the last two weeks all the games will be super fun to watch from an offensive standpoint. Don't know about the blow out, but I can see them winning against the fish at home for sure.

Buffalogic
08-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Spiller will have at least 2 TD's opening day. Start him on your fantasy teams if you have him. Miami's D has no answer for him.

G Wolly
08-30-2010, 01:36 AM
If my Madden result is correct.

We should beat Miami 105 - 0.

Buffalogic
08-30-2010, 01:41 AM
If my Madden result is correct.

We should beat Miami 105 - 0.Quit playing on rookie.

G Wolly
08-30-2010, 01:53 AM
Quit playing on rookie.

Quit playing on DUMB!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262290996.gif

bob bob
09-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Your bones lied to you, what you are feeling is love, this is a very tough game the fish have the team I wish we had now. they young and talented and have lots of potential.
they are not playing here in December.

OpIv37
09-01-2010, 02:52 PM
I hope we win a close game.

If we crush the fins, I won't be able to take a week of people predicting us to go to the SB before they get knocked back to earth the following Sunday.

justasportsfan
09-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Your bones lied to you, what you are feeling is love, this is a very tough game the fish have the team I wish we had now. they young and talented and have lots of potential.
they are not playing here in December.

they won't be playing at texas in feb. 2011 either . The bills will :D

justasportsfan
09-01-2010, 02:56 PM
If we crush the fins, I won't be able to take a week of people predicting us to go to the SB before they get knocked back to earth the following Sunday.

Don't worry. We won't be talking about that, we'll be busy laughing at you.

cocamide
09-01-2010, 03:01 PM
I hope we win a close game.

Wow, your pessimism has hit an all time low. You don't want us to crush the fins, our long-hated rivals, because you're afraid that people will get too giddy about their team on some Internet message board.

There may have been sarcasm in your post, but I doubt it.

trapezeus
09-01-2010, 03:40 PM
i'm feeling it too. i just think the players are excited to showcase that they aren't the same beaten down, hopeless jauron team. i think they are sick of being counted out, even by the fans.

i think its a long season, but i think the bills win this game. if on momentum only, they get a 2 score lead, the dolphins will have to throw, and that's not good news for them. and we can keep pounding the run game with 3 possibly healthy backs.

justasportsfan
09-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Our first game is always our best chance to beat a rival. We almost beat the pats last year .

The reason why Nolan parted ways with McDaniels is because latter told him the broncos would blitz less this year. So you know that Nolan is going to blitz Trent all day to test not only Trent but our OL.

stuckincincy
09-01-2010, 04:34 PM
i'm feeling it too. i just think the players are excited to showcase that they aren't the same beaten down, hopeless jauron team. i think they are sick of being counted out, even by the fans.

i think its a long season, but i think the bills win this game. if on momentum only, they get a 2 score lead, the dolphins will have to throw, and that's not good news for them. and we can keep pounding the run game with 3 possibly healthy backs.

Good post. Nobody here says that the Bills have overriding player talent, but they aren't a bunch of bums either.

We all can identify their warts - but from one who seldom gets to watch them, I did notice that the new HC and staff are head and shoulders above the previous crowd.

CIN bailed out early - no surprise; thanks to their extra HOF game, they had a leg up in setting their starting lineup. BUF kept theirs in longer - which they should have. IMO, it was a good game for both clubs.

The D has a way to go. I thought Edwards did a fine job, all in all. "Crisp" deliveries of the ball, so to speak.

I'd like to see Spiller turn up field a bit earlier...save his knees from a big injury...

Luisito23
09-01-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm pretty confident as well...:squish:!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loser:

PromoTheRobot
09-01-2010, 05:21 PM
I expect the Dolphins to read all the pre-season predictions saying the Bills are the worst team in the NFL and waltz in thinking it's pre-season game #5. Then they will regret it.

PTR

Night Train
09-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Bones ? Stay away from those blue pills.

If it lasts more than 4 hours, see a sorority !

:squish: