PDA

View Full Version : Jill Kelly and Patti Thomas will be my guests on Buffalo Bills Now! TUE night at 9:30

Coach Sal
08-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Jill Kelly and Patti Thomas, wives of former Bills greats Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas, will be joining me on Buffalo Bills Now! Tuesday night at 9:30pm! to talk about Jill's new book and other great causes!!

I will still look back at the Bengals game and talk about the 4th and final preseason game this week.....but this show will mostly focus on these two women and some of the causes they are involved with and the awareness which goes along with them.

So, I really hope you can join us LIVE. The chat box will be buzzing. Come on by and show them your support!

Tuesday night at 9:30pm:
www.Justin.tv/coachsal (www.Justin.tv/coachsal)

Coach Sal
08-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Right before the show, NFL Now! comes your way at 8pm! Johnny and I will preview the AFC South. Come by and tell us what's "cool" and "uncool" about each team in that division!

www.Justin.tv/coachsal

T-Long
08-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Sal, you are the man.

Slim
08-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Isn't this the book talking about Jim cheating and what not back in the 90's?

feldspar
08-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Ask Jill how she felt when Jim was drafted by Buffalo and if she didn't want to come here as much as he didn't. It won't be too awkward, as they love Buffalo enough to live here now. Might be interesting to see what she has to say about how their family's perceptions of Buffalo had changed so drastically...how and why.

Philagape
08-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Ask Jill how she felt when Jim was drafted by Buffalo and if she didn't want to come here as much as he didn't. It won't be too awkward, as they love Buffalo enough to live here now. Might be interesting to see what she has to say about how their family's perceptions of Buffalo had changed so drastically...how and why.

I think Jill's a WNY native; they met after he came here.

Coach Sal
08-31-2010, 04:05 PM
Bump.

hammerbillsfan
08-31-2010, 08:15 PM
bump! starts in 15 min

Coach Sal
09-01-2010, 12:19 AM
GREAT show tonight and Jill and Patti were AWESOME!

Please go to my website to listen to the podcast or to JustinTV to re-watch the show if you missed it.

They both actually signed up and came into the chat box and chatted with the viewers! I couldn't have been more pleased at how this went!

Thanks to everyone for coming in and thanks to Tom for helping to moderate the full chat box!

Dr. Lecter
09-01-2010, 05:17 AM
It was a great show and if you missed the chat you missed a great time!