PDA

View Full Version : Home Opener

ucfrank
08-31-2010, 07:47 AM
So who wants to help me out and let me, my girlfriend and brother tailgate with them for the home opener? We're coming up from Miami (and actually are Bills fans) and we would be willing to help pay for parking, food, beer, etc..Im 26, my brother is 25 and my girl is 22 - and we're definitely looking to rage. If anyone would be interested, let me know whats up on here or facebook me (David McAlpine, in Miami, FL)

Also, I know there is a tailgate forum but no one ever looks there.

GO BILLS

ucfrank
08-31-2010, 07:53 AM
Oh and I guess if anyone would be down to help out, we have a house in Hamburg (in the village) and we will be there from Friday the 10, till Tuesday the 14 if anyone wanted to meet up and party for the weekend. Thanks again

TMu11
08-31-2010, 09:48 AM
Have you been to the Ralph for a bills game? You can party with anyone

OpIv37
08-31-2010, 09:54 AM
Billszone usually has a huge tailgate for the opener. I'm not going to make it this year so I haven't been paying attention, but there are a few threads around with info about when/where.

They also usually meet up at a bar on Sat night before the game.

BillsWin
08-31-2010, 09:57 AM
I wish I could go crazy with you guys in Buffalo! :sadwalk:

The only games I'm going to this year are Buffalo vs. KC on Halloween and Miami vs. Baltimore. Not even a Bills game! :(

Beebe's Kid
08-31-2010, 02:10 PM
I wish I could go crazy with you guys in Buffalo! :sadwalk:

The only games I'm going to this year are Buffalo vs. KC on Halloween and Miami vs. Baltimore. Not even a Bills game! :(

I've been considering the KC game. How is the crowd at Arrowhead?

Cntrygal
08-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Arrowhead is fantastic!!!!!! The KC fans were great. I got some heckling - but it was all good-natured. Even as I was leaving - no one got ugly about their loss.

Inside the stadium is almost intimidating though... LOL The guy on the PA system leads them all in chants (scoring, first downs etc)... and the whole place just rocks. I'd love to go to another game there.

Dr. Lecter
08-31-2010, 02:17 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=195106

Here is a thread about it!

dasaybz
08-31-2010, 02:27 PM
Depends how hot your girlfriend is.