Georgia Tech:

4 Wins - 2 Loses

152 points for - 65 points against

Dallas:

2 Wins - 0 Loses

79 points for - 45 points against.

Bring on the PHISH!!!!!!

:bow: Gailey :bow:

Actually the college record kind of scares me.. aren't the first college games usually against weak opponents?

jdbillsfan
09-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Actually the college record kind of scares me.. aren't the first college games usually against weak opponents?

I am hoping he is a better NFL coach, than college.

BertSquirtgum
09-01-2010, 01:19 AM
hate the fish so much.

:squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish:

Luisito23
09-01-2010, 01:51 AM
hate the fish so much.

:squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish:

:squish:!

El Guapo
09-01-2010, 05:39 AM
Actually the college record kind of scares me.. aren't the first college games usually against weak opponents?\

'02 -- Beat Vandy
'03 -- Lost to BYU
'04 -- Beat Samford
'05 -- Beat Auburn
'06 -- Lost to Notre Dame
'07 -- Beat Notre Dame

Looks like Gailey didn't play the "weak" opponents many of the big, BCS schools do play. I don't know whether this really maens anything, but your post made me look it up, so I thought I would share what I found.

Stewie
09-01-2010, 07:25 AM
\

'02 -- Beat Vandy
'03 -- Lost to BYU
'04 -- Beat Samford
'05 -- Beat Auburn
'07 -- Beat Notre Dame

Looks like Gailey didn't play the "weak" opponents many of the big, BCS schools do play. I don't know whether this really maens anything, but your post made me look it up, so I thought I would share what I found.

Nice to see that GT is willing to put real opponents on the schedule week one.. Can't say the same for a lot of schools ... Florida, miami, alabama, etc.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Nice to see that GT is willing to put real opponents on the schedule week one.. Can't say the same for a lot of schools ... Florida, miami, alabama, etc.

bama palyed va tech last year and is playing penn st this year..............

better days
09-01-2010, 08:05 AM
\

'02 -- Beat Vandy
'03 -- Lost to BYU
'04 -- Beat Samford
'05 -- Beat Auburn
'07 -- Beat Notre Dame

It looks like GT was the "weak" opponent in most of those games.

El Guapo
09-01-2010, 09:33 AM
It looks like GT was the "weak" opponent in most of those games.

Maybe, but they only lost two of those games. From that perspective, Gailey does well as the underdog, which we will be all season long (with a few exceptions).

El Guapo
09-01-2010, 09:36 AM
bama palyed va tech last year and is playing penn st this year..............

And they play the power house San Jose State this Saturday.