X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Random Bills rumor = Website hits

I am convinced there has to be a correlation to spreading a Bills rumor and getting a ton of web hits. Chris Brown states that the Leinart rumors are erroneous. So how does it start? Just because we don't have a franchise QB? Or is it because a load of bills fans will go all over the web to read about it.

BERNIAC!
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2010

Re: Random Bills rumor = Website hits

its bs...

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

we don't have a franchise QB, and the bills don't start with New England, NY, Dallas or Pittsburgh. As a result, most national reporters just look at the record and skirt over the stats.

if it really was the number of fans searching for news, we'd get some respect and love from ESPN and CNNsi. but they don't touch us.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

It's more a fact that we are a ??? at the QB position so any QB that comes available gets tied ot the Bills regardless.

I know the Bills have less then 0 interest in Leinhart. We already have him in Edwards and Fitz...

Comment

• TMu11
          • Mar 2010

Most likely they throw in every team that theoretically doesn't have their "Franchise" QB. Bills are and have been notorious for this. Hence we are added in every friggin NFL QB rumor out there as a team of interest.
          After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• elltrain22
            • Sep 2003

Leinart might get traded, but I can tell ya, it ain't gonna be to Buffalo.
            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Shefter has gone downhill ever since he left NFLN for ESPN. Seems like he's become a rumor monger instead of an insider. He might as well report for PFT.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                Shefter has gone downhill ever since he left NFLN for ESPN. Seems like he's become a rumor monger instead of an insider. He might as well report for PFT.
                I think he's really Joe Logan.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                X