PDA

View Full Version : Random Bills rumor = Website hits

hydro
09-01-2010, 08:22 AM
I am convinced there has to be a correlation to spreading a Bills rumor and getting a ton of web hits. Chris Brown states that the Leinart rumors are erroneous. So how does it start? Just because we don't have a franchise QB? Or is it because a load of bills fans will go all over the web to read about it.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/09/01/leinart-rumor-erroneous/

NOT THE DUDE...
09-01-2010, 08:25 AM
its bs...

trapezeus
09-01-2010, 08:26 AM
we don't have a franchise QB, and the bills don't start with New England, NY, Dallas or Pittsburgh. As a result, most national reporters just look at the record and skirt over the stats.

if it really was the number of fans searching for news, we'd get some respect and love from ESPN and CNNsi. but they don't touch us.

ddaryl
09-01-2010, 08:49 AM
It's more a fact that we are a ??? at the QB position so any QB that comes available gets tied ot the Bills regardless.

I know the Bills have less then 0 interest in Leinhart. We already have him in Edwards and Fitz...

TMu11
09-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Most likely they throw in every team that theoretically doesn't have their "Franchise" QB. Bills are and have been notorious for this. Hence we are added in every friggin NFL QB rumor out there as a team of interest.

elltrain22
09-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Leinart might get traded, but I can tell ya, it ain't gonna be to Buffalo.

justasportsfan
09-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Shefter has gone downhill ever since he left NFLN for ESPN. Seems like he's become a rumor monger instead of an insider. He might as well report for PFT.

Jan Reimers
09-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Shefter has gone downhill ever since he left NFLN for ESPN. Seems like he's become a rumor monger instead of an insider. He might as well report for PFT.
I think he's really Joe Logan.