PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait to see this again...

cocamide
09-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Wish I was there.

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eX27Wq2ob6c?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

TMu11
09-01-2010, 01:08 PM
He was really concerned about those Horses

cocamide
09-01-2010, 01:15 PM
He was really concerned about those Horses

The guy swinging from the rope cracked me up.

mikemac2001
09-01-2010, 03:39 PM
as much as i love HD i miss those cheesy old school onscreen scoreboard displays

Beebe's Kid
09-01-2010, 04:03 PM
I'll put it here now to get it out of the way...

We didn't draft Patrick Willis...we'll never see that again.

Ok, back to the topic. I don't know if the fans are like that any more... Sad to say it, but I have season tix, and many are just pessimistic, negative *******s. They don't really get into it.

Look at this board...for some reason it is perceived as intelligent, or cool to be a negative *******. I went to the Dolphins forum for ****s and giggles, and they had a thread there about the Bills game. It talked about how they were scared to play us. People talked about Spiller, but a lot more talked about the 12th man. The ones that were saying it was BS were quickly shot down by any of the posters that had been to the Ralph.

The 12th man is dying, guys. The 12th man is made up of a bunch of tools that are scared to cheer for a team. I don't want to hear about how bad we've been. I am well aware. I have been a fan for 25 years...not alive, but a fan. I have been there in the highs and all of the lows. The fact that we never gave up was always the coolest part, to me. Unfortunately, now when we win, it's because the other team lost, not because we're the Bills.

I hope we turn it around and all of the "diehards," that apparently died when it got too hard can find their way back to cheering for this team, and trying to make The Ralph an advantage.

AustinTransplant
09-01-2010, 04:18 PM
I was there.:nod:

hydro
09-01-2010, 07:39 PM

Ok, back to the topic. I don't know if the fans are like that any more... Sad to say it, but I have season tix, and many are just pessimistic, negative *******s. They don't really get into it.

Look at this board...for some reason it is perceived as intelligent, or cool to be a negative *******. I went to the Dolphins forum for ****s and giggles, and they had a thread there about the Bills game. It talked about how they were scared to play us. People talked about Spiller, but a lot more talked about the 12th man. The ones that were saying it was BS were quickly shot down by any of the posters that had been to the Ralph.

The 12th man is dying, guys. The 12th man is made up of a bunch of tools that are scared to cheer for a team. I don't want to hear about how bad we've been. I am well aware. I have been a fan for 25 years...not alive, but a fan. I have been there in the highs and all of the lows. The fact that we never gave up was always the coolest part, to me. Unfortunately, now when we win, it's because the other team lost, not because we're the Bills.

I hope we turn it around and all of the "diehards," that apparently died when it got too hard can find their way back to cheering for this team, and trying to make The Ralph an advantage.

I am a season ticket holder too. And this post is a bunch of bull**** IMO. If the 12th man was dead there wouldn't have been the support there has been at the ticket office the past 10 years of mediocrity. You are fitting into that long time sports team fan persona of "it was better back in the day". The group of fans on this site shouldn't force you to group the whole fan base into one basket.

YardRat
09-01-2010, 07:40 PM
I was there.:nod:

HHURRICANE
09-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Wish I was there.

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eX27Wq2ob6c?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

I was at both!!!

HHURRICANE
09-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Timeout. This isn't when we went 11-1. This was the BS one where we tore down the posts.

Mimai win in 1980 and the the playoffs in '88. Those were classic. This was BS.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-02-2010, 05:09 AM
waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many beers..................

X-Era
09-02-2010, 05:49 AM

Many layers of die-hard fans have been peeled away by years of stinking. Now, the desolation of being a Bills fan has made many of use numb. But, getting a few key players, and the right coach will thaw us out. And maybe we are finally doing that.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-02-2010, 07:30 AM
I think the more fun game (I was at both), was when we won the AFC east against the Jets in 1988. OT game, we won 6-9. It was just awesome. The shame is that I cant even envision the Ralph getting that crazy anymore. Check it out on YOUTUBE and note Ed Kilgore's afro in the post game report. Legendary.

k-oneputt
09-02-2010, 07:37 AM
1980 Dolphins, 1988 Jets, and the 1st AFC championship game against the Raiders are probably my most memeorable.

HHURRICANE
09-02-2010, 08:05 AM
1980 Dolphins, 1988 Jets, and the 1st AFC championship game against the Raiders are probably my most memeorable.

I was at both. They had different feelings. The Miami win was just plain relief. After getting dominated for a decade (I'll hate Don Shula forever) it was just getting that monkey off of our back.

The 1988 game was amazing because the players were out on the field. It was "fandomonium"!!