PDA

View Full Version : Bills' Troup passes endurance test

justasportsfan
09-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Buffalo Bills rookie Torell Troup felt for a game like he was back at Central Florida.

The second-round pick in April's draft got plenty of playing time Saturday against Cincinnati with starting nose tackle Kyle Williams out to rest some minor bumps and bruises.

That meant Troup got an entire game of experience under his belt.

"It felt really good. I went into the game with the mind-set that I was going to do my job and pick up the slack and make sure I didn't give them anything in my gap," he said.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article177856.ece

I think this kid is gonna be good the more experience he gets

OpIv37
09-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Troup PASSED an endurance test? Well, guess he can forget about getting $100 million from the Redskins anytime soon.

trapezeus
09-01-2010, 02:28 PM
if we just had one other player on the LOS that could be disruptive AND get to the QB (not to be read as: i want schobel back), Troup's development would come a long a lot faster. you can't double team a stud DE and a big NT. Then add 4 fast LB's, i think we have a hell of a defense.

I would love to see trent have a lights out year and show to be very resilient. it would be pretty awesome if we could draft defense heavy. the team would be poised for a quick turnaround.

psubills62
09-01-2010, 02:36 PM
if we just had one other player on the LOS that could be disruptive AND get to the QB (not to be read as: i want schobel back), Troup's development would come a long a lot faster. you can't double team a stud DE and a big NT. Then add 4 fast LB's, i think we have a hell of a defense.

I would love to see trent have a lights out year and show to be very resilient. it would be pretty awesome if we could draft defense heavy. the team would be poised for a quick turnaround.

I'm hoping Carrington develops into a stud DE. However you're right...that's why Cameron Heyward, Marcel Dareus, and Adrian Clayborn will be very tempting come the 2011 draft.