Akili s Smith now a Packer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Akili s Smith now a Packer

Will backup Favre-

Who does it leave as a qualiity 2nd or 3rd string backup if the Bills wanted to pursue one?
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

I hear Flutie's available

Comment

• Doc
      • Dec 2002

I was checking the NFLE stats for Ken Simonton, and I noticed that former undrafted rookie FA QB Phil Stambaugh (Lehigh) had a pretty good season, despite playing on a lousy offense. Seeing as how NFLE has helped develop some good QB's, I figure the Bills should bring him back for a look-see, and he's not the property of any team as of right now. It couldn't hurt.

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

Re: Akili s Smith now a Packer

Originally posted by Dozerdog
        Will backup Favre-

Who does it leave as a qualiity 2nd or 3rd string backup if the Bills wanted to pursue one?
        First off, thank god Smith signed with GB, now all the silly rumours of Smith signing with Buffalo are over.

Now your second question. Simple. Noone.

We already have a solid backup and his name is Alex Van Pelt.
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ð
          I hear Flutie's available

He said quality
          And how does someone under contract be termed as available?
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

What ever happened to that Rob Adamson kid that the bills were looking at a few months ago, i think he played DIII ball at Mount Union College, he was something like 40-0 as a starter. I didnt see him drafted, i was kinda hoping we would bring him in. Also i wouldnt of shed a tear if we took chris simms at the end of the 3rd round instead of crowell.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Some think Simms will end up being the besr QB in this draft. He would have been a great pick, but maybe would have had to sit too many years behind DB.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
              X