PDA

View Full Version : He's back for another season!!!

northernbillfan
09-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Love him or hate him, either way, he has a huge readership and he's all ours. I'm talking about Kevin Shenoy's return with "One Fan's View"

Here is this week's installment and as always, it's filled with the right amount of humour to keep us sane through the season, and keep us smiling during the tough times we face as Bills fans.

The 2010 season is almost here. I’m fairly numb. I could write quite extensively on my flip-flopping between reality (a very bad season) and fantasy (being the sleeper team that gets into the playoffs), but it would make your head hurt. You’d literally watch me go through “Billeiving” and “not Billeiving” so many times that your only explanation for my moodiness and indecisiveness was that I was pregnant.

So I spare you that discussion and get right to my game-by-game prediction of wins and losses. I really hope they don’t follow this predictable path but explode out the gates to a 12-4 season. I’m pretty much picking it this way because it hurts too much to go out on a limb and predict anything better.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2010/09/02/one_fans_view_im_not_pregnant_just_moody_about_the_season_or_my_fearless_predictions_article.php), enjoy the read.

The last buffalo fan
09-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Damn, and I was already wearing my Billieve's hat!! :ill:

trapezeus
09-07-2010, 04:53 PM
i did say that i'm flipping back and forth. last year's pregame prediction was pretty close if i remember correctly.

shelby
09-07-2010, 06:09 PM
OFV is one of the highlights of the season for me.
:up:

Mad Bomber
09-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Kevin's a dick. :D

trapezeus
09-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Kevin's a dick. :D

i try at least. i try.