PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Sports Season Prediction: 8-8

BillsWin
09-02-2010, 10:08 AM
I've said all along if the line can run block, Edwards isn't throwing picks left and right and our defense is even slightly improved against the run then winning two extra games under Gailey shouldn't be much to ask.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhS15vcDDrxoznDLNyYlGB_.uLYF?slug=teamreports-2010-nfl-buf

Jan Reimers
09-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Nice, in-depth article that keys on some of our strengths, versus the usual "the Bills have no QB or LT and therefore suck."

psubills62
09-02-2010, 10:38 AM
I personally think 8-8 is about the maximum we can get. I'm predicting about 6-7 wins. Gailey's offensive creativity will almost certainly be offset by our defensive ineptness.

We'll see, though.

madness
09-02-2010, 10:42 AM
• DE Marcus Stroud is among several Bills growing mustaches for good luck. “The Mustache Gang, we’re here,” Stroud said. “If we can keep winning, the Mustache Gang isn’t going anywhere. ‘Stache for life baby.’”

:rofl:

BillsWin
09-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Looks like Ill be growing a stache as well.

BillsWin
09-02-2010, 01:25 PM
bump. First positive national press the Bills have received in a long ass time.

Extremebillsfan247
09-02-2010, 02:09 PM
I've said all along if the line can run block, Edwards isn't throwing picks left and right and our defense is even slightly improved against the run then winning two extra games under Gailey shouldn't be much to ask.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhS15vcDDrxoznDLNyYlGB_.uLYF?slug=teamreports-2010-nfl-buf Edwards really never had much of an issue with throwing picks, and his mistakes remarkably have been minimal which is why he unseated JP Losman . Over the course of his short career, he has been pretty accurate with his throws. He just had a tendency to check down a lot which caused a lot of people to dismiss him as starter potential. It could be however, the kind of offensive scheme that was being run by the last regime. I guess they figured with a makeshift Oline, they wanted to get the ball out of his hands as quickly as possible on pass plays. Check downs will give you that. With time to pass, and a scheme that has veteran OC written all over it, we could see an entirely different Trent Edwards this year than we are use to. JMO Nice read, thanks for sharing...