PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Brew Pub Directions

Ebenezer
09-05-2002, 04:47 PM
OK...Quiet Simply:

Here are the directions to get to the Buffalo Brew Pub.

Buffalo Brew Pub
6861 Main St.
Williamsville, NY
632-0552

If you need more than this please PM me.

From South of Buffalo.

Get on the I-90 East. Get off on Exit 50 (I-290). Follow I-290 West. Get off at the first exit (7B) for Main St (East). Get on Main Street (you can only go East). Travel approx. 3.5 miles to 6861 Main St.

From North of Buffalo.

Find your way to the I-290 East. Get off on exit 7B for Main St. East. Get on Main Street (you can only go East). Travel approx. 3.5 miles to 6861 Main St.

From East of Buffalo.

Get on the I-90 West. Get off at exit 49 (Transit Road). Pay toll. Make a left onto Transit Road. Travel North on Transit for approx. 1.3 miles to Main St. (It is a huge intersection--you can't miss it). Make a left hand turn onto Main St. Go no more than 200 feet...Make a left into the parking lot.

The parking lot is big but it fills up quickly! CP and I will be there about 5:30. BBP no longer takes reservations on Saturdays. We will attempt to get a table or set of tables big enough to seat 18. There is a bar portion and a restaurant portion. I have never taken 18 people there so I don't know if we will be able to just sit around the tables for hours after we are done eating and stuff. We may have to move the bar or what not.

Now, for the smokers. Word of warning. Erie County laws prevent smoking in restaurants. I believe you can smoke at the bar but not at the tables. Sorry. Since I am not a smoker I don't know what BBP does. You may have to go outside to smoke.

Looking forward to seeing everybody there.