PDA

View Full Version : Schefter is officially on my hate list.

HHURRICANE
09-02-2010, 11:31 AM
If you go to ESPN they have not changed the story on Leinart.

Matter-of-fact they went out of thier way to say the only reason we wouldn't want Leinart was due to his large contract. It couldn't because he sucked.

I like how we got slapped twice across the face.

Jan Reimers
09-02-2010, 12:15 PM
I hate ESPN period.

hydro
09-02-2010, 12:34 PM
I hate ESPN period.

When I was in grade school I watched sportcenter constantly. I can't even sit through a full 1 hour show anymore.

ddaryl
09-02-2010, 12:36 PM
When I was in grade school I watched sportcenter constantly. I can't even sit through a full 1 hour show anymore.

me too.. I rarely watch anything ESPN anymore... and I used ot watch it for hours on end back in the day

dasaybz
09-02-2010, 02:07 PM
ESPN News was amazing when it came out, I loved it. Now, I don't ever watch ESPN for any reason other than live football.

cocamide
09-08-2010, 10:17 AM
I find it funny that him and Mort are the only two people at ESPN that have picked the Bills over Miami, yet many here feel that these two guys have some sort of personal vendetta with the Bills.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Although, after looking at Schefter's picks, he seems to pick plenty of upsets. I'm guessing he does it so people can look back and say, "Wow, Adam, you're a genius! You were the only one smart enough to know that KC was going to beat SD."

Hogwasher
09-08-2010, 10:44 AM
I dont care to see some lazy eyed wimp argue about tennis all day, nor do I want to hear the hooray for everything monday night crew slobber all over each player or coaches jock. I don't watch ESPN.

Mr. Miyagi
09-08-2010, 12:20 PM
No need to hate the haters.

The media is just a bunch of bandwagon jumpers. In the last 20 years it's been fashionable to laugh at the Bills.

Just win and we'll shut them up.