PDA

View Full Version : Depth will be an issue

BILLSROCK1212
09-02-2010, 08:15 PM
wait, what am I saying...our whole team has issues

YardRat
09-02-2010, 09:04 PM
O-line and LBer are real trouble spots. Other than Wood and Levitre, I don't think we've got a legitimate starter in either group. TE, also.

QB we're probably, surprisingly, 'OK'. A lot rests on Edwards shoulders, but in a pinch either Fitz or Brohm will probably do.

RB we're solid.

WR may end up deeper than anybody thought with the emergence (?) of Nelson and Jackson, along with the possible re-birth of Parrish.

D-line is decent, d-backs are mostly solid.

I'd let Burgundy **** Lecter's cat for LT, TE, and a couple of stud LBers though.

Throne Logic
09-02-2010, 09:12 PM
This roster has fantastic depth players.

Problem is that there just aren't enough starters...

bigbub2352
09-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Oline is in trouble same with TE wow scary bad not to mention the OLB's

BertSquirtgum
09-02-2010, 11:32 PM
our first team is fine. shut the fat up. there will definitely be growing pains but i have been more than surprised by how good they actually looked. the only problem we'll have is when one of these guys get hurt and the second string stink bomb has to play.

BillsWin
09-02-2010, 11:44 PM
For once, our ones don't look completely inept.

ServoBillieves
09-03-2010, 12:07 AM
TE right now is awful with the injuries. OL, if healthy, is fine, I think that Hennessey, Howard and Meredith can do fine if needed to fill in. RB is fine... QB is, again, sadly fine as long as the RB's can fill in. WR will be interesting. DL seems deep enough (only 2 NT's though?), LB is a bit scary, and secondary is stacked.