PDA

View Full Version : Brohm or Brown?

Mr. Miyagi
09-03-2010, 05:44 AM
One of them are gonna get cut. Who's it gonna be?

Michael82
09-03-2010, 05:47 AM
Brown. He's not even close to being ready for the #3 emergency QB job. He'll go the Practice Squad and no one will snatch him up.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-03-2010, 06:33 AM
Brown in a heartbeat. Brohm has proven so far he's ready to at least be #2. The question is, is Fitz willing to stick around as the third-string?

Jeff1220
09-03-2010, 06:54 AM
Fitz gets cut. High salary plays a big role in that fate.

HHURRICANE
09-03-2010, 07:00 AM
Fitz gets cut. High salary plays a big role in that fate.

Fitz was sitting because he already won the #2 spot. Brohm should stay at #3 and Brown should get cut.

However Brohm has limited upside.

Beebe's Kid
09-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Fitz was sitting because he already won the #2 spot. Brohm should stay at #3 and Brown should get cut.

HH, you got some splainin' to do.

What gives you that impression, other than the stiff towel tucked under your bed your TE press clippings collection?

Brohm has not only been the only QB on this roster that was a stud in college. He has shown he can make the throws, he can make plays with his feet, and he has shown improvement every time he's played.

It would be hard to see any objectivity in your take on Brohm's upside, when you have your head so far up Trent's backside.

:laughing:

The King
09-03-2010, 08:01 AM
I got to figure they send Brown to the PS.

k-oneputt
09-03-2010, 08:10 AM
Brown. He's not even close to being ready for the #3 emergency QB job. He'll go the Practice Squad and no one will snatch him up.

This sounds about right.
I originally thought Brown for #3, but after watching this kid I would Keep both Fitz and Brohm. There are college teams Brown wouldn't start for.
I can't see him getting picked off the wire.

better days
09-03-2010, 08:36 AM

Brohm has limited upside, as do ALL the Bills QB's.

better days
09-03-2010, 08:38 AM

Fitz was sitting because it was Brohms turn in the rotation to play.

Mahdi
09-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Brohm shows me that he has the skill and awareness level to be an NFL QB. I haven't seen much from Brown but he has looked pretty inaccurate so far. Big arm but he misses throws that Brohm makes look easy.

Brown on the PS and I am sure no one will pick him up.

EDS
09-03-2010, 09:33 AM
I think the chances of either Brohm or Brown becoming a viable NFL starter are slim.

Brohm is neck and neck with Fitz for a back-up spot on an underwhelming Bills QB depth chart, which should tell you about all you need to know about him.

If Edwards reverts back to his 2009 form and the Bills are forced to go to Fitz/Brohm/Brown than chances are the team will be terrible and one of those guys will just be keeping the seat warm for a 2011 draft pick.

EDS
09-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Brohm has limited upside, as do ALL the Bills QB's.

Hard to argue with that.

Extremebillsfan247
09-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Who knows? Gailey is a hard guy to figure out. It's a coin toss right now. Take your pick, you have about a 50 percent chance of being right.

HHURRICANE
09-03-2010, 01:26 PM
The Borhmfest here cracks me up. You guys are defending a guy that had a 61 QB rating this past pre-season.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-03-2010, 02:23 PM
The Borhmfest here cracks me up. You guys are defending a guy that had a 61 QB rating this past pre-season. And what was Levi Brown's?

Nighthawk
09-03-2010, 02:25 PM
It'll be Brohm, but not because it should be. He'll get cut because they want Brown on the roster. I'm not sure why...but that's the feeling I have.

HHURRICANE
09-03-2010, 02:46 PM
It'll be Brohm, but not because it should be. He'll get cut because they want Brown on the roster. I'm not sure why...but that's the feeling I have.

I agree that Brohm looked better than Brown.

Jan Reimers
09-03-2010, 02:50 PM
That's exactly how I see it. So it probably won't happen.

Extremebillsfan247
09-03-2010, 02:51 PM
It'll be Brohm, but not because it should be. He'll get cut because they want Brown on the roster. I'm not sure why...but that's the feeling I have.It's possible that Brown as a project QB gives them reason to look elsewhere in next years draft which would mean no QB selection. Just a theory anyway.