• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Brohm vs. Losman

This weeks UFL matchup!

Who will win in the battle of "Who gives a crap"?
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Johnny Bugmenot
    Will not tolerate vandalism.
    • Apr 2006

Re: Brohm vs. Losman

"It is quite illogical."

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Yet again, another person who does not understand why people would rather have Brohm. It's not Brohm, it's the fact that most people/fans can't stand Fitz being on this team.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by King Bedard
        This weeks UFL matchup!

Who will win in the battle of "Who gives a crap"?
        :gtfo2:

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          Yet again, another person who does not understand why people would rather have Brohm. It's not Brohm, it's the fact that most people/fans can't stand Fitz being on this team.
          I'd rather have this answer in a different thread but do you seriously believe that Brohm beat out Fitzpatrick?

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            And they're dead wrong. Ask the coaches, ask former coach Perry Fewell who loved the guy. He doesn't look pretty so some fans don't like his game. The facts are the Bills won 5 of their 6 games with supposedly horrible coaching with Fitz as the primary QB. Fitz knows how to play in this league. He might be the only QB who is still around in a couple of years.

Comment

• Mahdi
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              I'd rather have this answer in a different thread but do you seriously believe that Brohm beat out Fitzpatrick?
              Yes. Brohm's throwing ability is better than any QB we have on the roster. Edwards is just the safer decision right now due to his experience and seniority in the locker room.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi
                Yes. Brohm's throwing ability is better than any QB we have on the roster. Edwards is just the safer decision right now due to his experience and seniority in the locker room.
                So Brohm is the best QB on the team!!

Comment

• mayotm
                  • Jul 2003

Edwards may be the "safer decision", but he also clearly outplayed Brohm. No logical person can argue that point.

Comment

• Mahdi
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mayotm
                    Edwards may be the "safer decision", but he also clearly outplayed Brohm. No logical person can argue that point.
                    Yeah I agree he outplayed him. But not on any level ground. If Brohm is throwing to Lee and Stevie and has the benefit of Spiller and Lynch behind him maybe he does better.

Not to mention having the starting OL.

My point is only regarding Brohm's throwing style compared to Trent's. And IMO Brohm throws a better ball with more velocity and he makes quick and smart decisions.
                    Last edited by Mahdi; 09-04-2010, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

WE just agreed on something. Hell is frozen over!

Comment

• mayotm
                        • Jul 2003

Yeah I agree he outplayed him. But not on any level ground. If Brohm is throwing to Lee and Stevie and has the benefit of Spiller and Lynch behind him maybe he does better.

Not to mention having the starting OL.
                        Per Gailey, Edwards was given the starting job because he performed the best during OTAs. He took the opportunity and ran with it. Gailey has no ties to Edwards. Edwards simply won the job. There isn't some massive conspiracy against Brohm. Period.

Comment

• mayotm
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          WE just agreed on something. Hell is frozen over!
                          I don't disagree with all of you posts. It probably just seems that way. I just think you're kind of all over the place at times, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

• Mahdi
                            • Mar 2004

Per Gailey, Edwards was given the starting job because he performed the best during OTAs. He took the opportunity and ran with it. Gailey has no ties to Edwards. Edwards simply won the job. There isn't some massive conspiracy against Brohm. Period.
                            Didn't say there was a conspiracy... where did I say that? I said Brohm was always playing with the second and third units which is the nature of the situation but it also doesn't give a true evaluation of Brohm's abilities.

Comment

• mayotm
                              • Jul 2003

Didn't say there was a conspiracy... where did I say that? I said Brohm was always playing with the second and third units which is the nature of the situation but it also doesn't give a true evaluation of Brohm's abilities.
                              Lets stop beating around the bush. In your opinion, if Brohm was given time with the starters, do you feel he would have won the job? That's what it seems like because you continue making excuses for Brohm. Again, Edwards (the better player) won the job. It wasn't just handed to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X