PDA

View Full Version : watching the replay right now

djjimkelly
09-03-2010, 12:33 PM
brohm is the #2 anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

the kid has moxie

and joique bell is solid id trade fred jackson if i was the bills.

spiller lynch and bell what a backfield im sorry fred jackson is a nice story but we should get something for him hes the 4th best rb on this roster right now

Dr. Lecter
09-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Bell is not even close to being better than Jackson.

mayotm
09-03-2010, 12:39 PM

the kid has moxie

spiller lynch and bell what a backfield im sorry fred jackson is a nice story but we should get something for him hes the 4th best rb on this roster right nowBell has had a good pre-season, but what are you seeing from last night that has you excited?

trapezeus
09-03-2010, 12:47 PM
last bills qb to have moxie, didn't have much else but a few supporters.

i'm fine with whatever the coaches say on this. if they take brown over brohm, i get it. if they keep brohm for emergency purposes, i get it. if they put him ahead of fitz because they are afraid of fitz's arm strength come winter, i get it.

but i'm not big on brohm. and i'm only luke warm on edwards lasting the season.

Beebe's Kid
09-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Another classic example of a player getting injured and a fan forgetting all about him.

Lynch couldn't beat Jackson out last year. I like Lynch and I know there are several reasons why...but at the end of the day "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way to do it. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Lynch couldn't outplay Jackson last year, and it is debatable if he did in '08.

Jackson had the 4th highest total net yards, ever. On the team we had last year, that is an accomplishment.

I don't disagree that Jackson may be the odd man out if there are trade talks, but Bell is not better than Jackson. Lynch has yet to show he is better than Jackson. Spiller is a rookie that we would be a fool to take carries away from Jackson for. Spiller and/or Jackson both have good hands, and should be used on the field together, on a regular basis.

I thought we may have learned how quick everything can change after the first two plays of the year hurt Jackson and Lynch. They were then out for the next two games, with Lynch's return showing obvious rust. So one minute there is 5, then there was 3.

I am also not sure that Bell is what he is being touted to be. I am impressed with his preseason, but I know there is more to it, than how he performed against 2nd and 3rd string.

Extremebillsfan247
09-03-2010, 02:38 PM
lol what is with all these posters wanting to cut or trade Jackson? With the year he had last season with that disaster of a coaching staff in place, one would think he would be a favorite around here. What gives?

Akhippo
09-03-2010, 02:41 PM
With Edwards injury status I would keep Brohm. He might be a career backup... But from what ive seen he has been easily equal to Fitz if not better. And with upside.

I would put Lynch on the block. If we are looking for a bruiser I would keep Bell. Especially as a third. Jackson, Spiller and then Bell.

BAM
09-03-2010, 02:45 PM
If we were to trade any RB I would hope it'd be Lynch. But I love having all three of those guys! (Spiller, Jackson, Lynch) Versatility for sure! Bell would be a bonus if somehow we could keep 4.

Jan Reimers
09-03-2010, 03:13 PM
I agree. I just watched the replay and Brohm was really sharp. If Foschi and a couple of other receivers hadn't let passes go right through their hands, he would have put up even better numbers. He looked like he was in complete control.

more cowbell
09-03-2010, 03:36 PM
LOL

cocamide
09-03-2010, 04:10 PM

the kid has moxie

spiller lynch and bell what a backfield im sorry fred jackson is a nice story but we should get something for him hes the 4th best rb on this roster right now

This can't be serious. Nice try, troll.

better days
09-03-2010, 04:49 PM
This can't be serious. Nice try, troll.

So, I'm not the only troll. EVERYONE that disagrees with you is a troll in your mind. Nice try TROLL.

YardRat
09-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Lynch still can't hit a hole...I'd be really comfortable unloading him to San Diego with a draft pick for McNeil, and going into the season with Jackson, Spiller, Simpson and Bell.

Commissioner
09-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Periods.

Turf
09-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Lynch still can't hit a hole...I'd be really comfortable unloading him to San Diego with a draft pick for McNeil, and going into the season with Jackson, Spiller, Simpson and Bell.

Gotta agree about Lynch. Maybe hes' still hurt, but if he could hit a hole maybe he wouldn't be scouring the street at 2am. He hesitates and doesn't throw himself into the play.

djjimkelly
09-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Bell has had a good pre-season, but what are you seeing from last night that has you excited?

its not about last night all 4 games hes a bruiser i have confidence in him vs a team like the ravens i cant say that for the rest of the backs even they are all better. im confident he would fall forward

his type of running style compliments spiller and lynch the best

cocamide
09-06-2010, 08:03 AM
So, I'm not the only troll. EVERYONE that disagrees with you is a troll in your mind. Nice try TROLL.

I shouldn't have called him a troll, but to say that Jackson is/was the fourth best RB on our team kind of ticked me off. I really didn't think that such a statement could be said unless someone was trying to get a rise out of people. Jackson carried the offense on his back last year. How fast we forget.