PDA

View Full Version : Joe B's 53...

Extremebillsfan247
09-03-2010, 02:18 PM
This is WGRs Joe Buscaglia's take on who makes the team and who doesn't.
What do you think? Follow the link...

http://www.wgr550.com/BUSCAGLIA--Bills--Cutdown-Day-Preview/8069071

hydro
09-03-2010, 02:20 PM
probably a bad idea to heist a whole article and not post the link as well...

HHURRICANE
09-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Sean Allen is going to make the roster.

Extremebillsfan247
09-03-2010, 02:21 PM
probably a bad idea to heist a whole article and not post the link as well...http://www.wgr550.com/BUSCAGLIA--Bills--Cutdown-Day-Preview/8069071

Dr. Lecter
09-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Sean Allen is going to make the roster.

Wood be be the back-up center. Allen gets the PS.

I think Hardy makes it over Hennessey.

Jan Reimers
09-03-2010, 02:39 PM
I think Brohm makes it and Brown gets PSed. I just don't see how so many think Brohm had a bad game last night. Most of his throws were on the money and he showed good mobility as well. Brown is really raw.

Bmax
09-03-2010, 03:34 PM
I take my cuts over his any day.. He has Hennesey making roster..Are you kidding me that guy is awful.... Why would we keep five tackles...Schouman is a waste...pick up a TE and Vet C-og
guy off waivers and cut allen..

Cut Ellison, McCargo, Jones , Roosevelt-PS, George..Chambers, Woods,Lankster, Watkins, Ramsey,Sargent, C.Harris, D. Harris, Bell-PS, Gaddis,Anderson, Ferguson, Henessey, Duncan, Coleman, Brown-PS, Schouman, Nelson-Suspended list...

Sign TE and OG-C-combo guy off waivers...Cut Allen-PS

BMAX....

Night Train
09-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Not bad.

He's been at camp most every day and has seen far more than us. He knows how many snaps everyone is seeing. That's usually very telling.

YardRat
09-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Even though my roster has a couple of differences, I could see it playing out his way.

Bmax
09-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Not bad.

He's been at camp most every day and has seen far more than us. He knows how many snaps everyone is seeing. That's usually very telling.

I don't care if he has been at Camp.. I went only one day and i can tell you that Hennesey can't play...Especially at OT.. Why would we keep five tackles ? That makes no sense...Last year we kept three which was wrong...Four is the right number.. Green, Bell, Meredith, Wang...No room for Hennessey...

Look half the guys on GR don't have a clue... you could go to camp look at who is getting reps.. and watch the games and get more right.. I have been watching this team Since 1969 and If the Bills keep that guy.. It's no wonder our line is one of the worst in the league.. Practice squad sure maybe he developes..

The Bills need to find a TE... we have the worst in the NFL...

Anthony Becht anyone ?

Bmax

Night Train
09-03-2010, 05:03 PM
I have been watching this team Since 1969

Relax.

My first game at the Rockpile was 1965 and I've attended well over 300 + Bills game.

All that makes me is an older message board idiot with an opinion. :rolleyes:

Extremebillsfan247
09-03-2010, 05:19 PM
I don't care if he has been at Camp.. I went only one day and i can tell you that Hennesey can't play...Especially at OT.. Why would we keep five tackles ? That makes no sense...Last year we kept three which was wrong...Four is the right number.. Green, Bell, Meredith, Wang...No room for Hennessey...

Look half the guys on GR don't have a clue... you could go to camp look at who is getting reps.. and watch the games and get more right.. I have been watching this team Since 1969 and If the Bills keep that guy.. It's no wonder our line is one of the worst in the league.. Practice squad sure maybe he developes..

The Bills need to find a TE... we have the worst in the NFL...

Anthony Becht anyone ?

BmaxSounds to me that Joe thinks he may be used as a spot TE/extra lineman for big short yardage plays because of how he has been used by Gailey so far. He has apparently been effective in that roll in preseason. If he is added to the roster, it will probably be temporary, and he may be the final cut once Nelson comes back from suspension. That would allow Gailey to keep more TEs on the roster in case injuries continue to mount at the position during the season. That is just a guess though.

JCBills
09-03-2010, 06:58 PM
I don't think we'll carry 10 OL, a lot of the guys we have are versatile. If not starting, Meredith could probably back up every position but C.

Bmax
09-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Relax.

My first game at the Rockpile was 1965 and I've attended well over 300 + Bills game.

All that makes me is an older message board idiot with an opinion. :rolleyes:

Sure.. My first game was in 1971...Cowboys and Bills... at the Rock plie... Joe B has his right to an opinion...My point is more about Hennesey ...I don't care if Bill Polian said he was a player...I would ask that he have his eyes examined..

Why would you keep a5th tackle who can't play just to block as an extra TE.. We need a player maker at the position...When you have the worst TE in the NFL you need to upgrade that position

Or at least a Vet C or G for depth....There is no room on this roster for extra guys who can't and wont make any plays on the field..

Time will tell .. The turk is coming....

Bmax

BuffaloBeliever
09-04-2010, 01:04 PM
I really hope we keep Antonio Coleman on the roster. The guy has been quite impressive this camp at rushing the QB and has natural pass-rushing ability and is a very physical guy, who produced year after year at a big college (Auburn). I could frankly easily see him outproduce a guy like Maybin, who in spite of his three sacks in preseason has been struggling a lot.