PDA

View Full Version : The Lions game was scary!!

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 08:42 AM
Quick analysis:

1) Brohm played well. Enough to get rid of Fitzpatrick? No. Good enough to keep him? Yes.

2) Brown is horrible. Terrible. If this guy has development potential I don't see it. He has a big arm. If I had a dollar...

3) Hardy you fing blow!!! When you are drafted to be the number 2 you catch balls that hit you in the hands.

4) We are in trouble at the WR position. Dropped friggin balls everywhere. Roosevelt and Jones played themselves off the roster.

5) Kirk Chambers played a decent game. I just threw up in my mouth. He was getting zero help out there.

6) Nick Hennessey sucks. Bye, bye.

7) Lynch looked awful. I think he's mailed it in. And Bell and Simpson are no Jackson and Spiller.

mayotm
09-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Quick analysis:

1) Brohm played well. Enough to get rid of Fitzpatrick? No. Good enough to keep him? Yes.

2) Brown is horrible. Terrible. If this guy has development potential I don't see it. He has a big arm. If I had a dollar...

3) Hardy you fing blow!!! When you are drafted to be the number 2 you catch balls that hit you in the hands.

4) We are in trouble at the WR position. Dropped friggin balls everywhere. Roosevelt and Jones played themselves off the roster.

5) Kirk Chambers played a decent game. I just threw up in my mouth. He was getting zero help out there.

7) Lynch looked awful. I think he's mailed it in. And Bell and Simpson are no Jackson and Spiller.Everybody you listed (except possibly for Lynch) won't have much if any impact on the team. Very scary indeed.

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Everybody you listed (except possibly for Lynch) won't have much if any impact on the team. Very scary indeed.

No WR depth, no o-line depth, questionable RB depth.

When did you find out that we will have zero injuries this year?

mayotm
09-04-2010, 09:05 AM

When did you find out that we will have zero injuries this year?It's not really what you posted. It took you watching last night's game to realize that there's little WR or OL depth? Sorry that you're not up to speed. I strongly disagree about RB depth. It's questionable because Lynch (our 2nd or 3rd string RB) had a bad night in essentially his first pre-season game? That makes very little sense.

Yasgur's Farm
09-04-2010, 09:06 AM

When did anybody ever tell you that this wasn't a rebuilding year? Deal with it!

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 09:09 AM
It's not really what you posted. It took you watching last night's game to realize that there's little WR or OL depth? Sorry that you're not up to speed. I strongly disagree about RB depth. It's questionable because Lynch (our 2nd or 3rd string RB) had a bad night in essentially his first pre-season game? That makes very little sense.

Ummmmmmmmmm, it was specific to the Lions game. Read the thread.

Maybe you need to find another poster to dislike. Or post a thread of your own. When was the last time you posted a thread?

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 09:10 AM
When did anybody ever tell you that this wasn't a rebuilding year? Deal with it!

I have yet to here Gailey say it was a rebuilding year. Matter of fact he believes that we could go from last to first.

Obviously none of us beleive that but Gailey is planning to win games this season.

mayotm
09-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Ummmmmmmmmm, it was specific to the Lions game. Read the thread.

Maybe you need to find another poster to dislike. Or post a thread of your own. When was the last time you posted a thread?It's much more fun for me to comment on your bi-polar threads.

Yasgur's Farm
09-04-2010, 09:13 AM
I have yet to here Gailey say it was a rebuilding year. Matter of fact he believes that we could go from last to first.

Obviously none of us beleive that but Gailey is planning to win games this season.Thank God we finally have a coach with the desire to wim games... That's a start!

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Thank God we finally have a coach with the desire to wim games... That's a start!

A month ago, Buffalo Bills head coach Chan Gailey openly contemplated an AFC East title while a guest on Joe Rose's radio show on WQAM in Miami.

Some might snicker, but what else would you expect a competitor to do? The man is confident in his team.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/17402/bills-last-to-first-hopes-have-precedent

I proposed the circumstances surrounding the Bills organization would make winning the AFC East this year more astonishing than the Miami Dolphins rebounding from 1-15 to win the title in 2008. They didn't draft a Jake Long with the first overall pick or have a Chad Pennington fall out of the sky in training camp.

Even so, there's a steady history of last-place teams winning their division a year later.

Fifteen teams have pulled off the feat since 2000. Twelve of them had records as bad or worse than Buffalo's 6-10 mark.

The New England Patriots did it in 2001, surging from 5-11 to a Super Bowl victory.

The only year a team hasn't gone from last to first in the past decade was 2002. Multiple teams did in 2001, 2003, 2005 and 2006.

better days
09-04-2010, 10:24 AM

Obviously none of us beleive that but Gailey is planning to win games this season.

I am so happy we will never have to hear "well it's tough to win in the NFL" again.

It is nice to have a HC & players that Billeave they can win.

YardRat
09-04-2010, 11:52 AM

I'd be willing to wager just about any other team in the league would like to have our 'questionable' depth at RB.

HAMMER
09-04-2010, 11:53 AM
I am so happy we will never have to hear "well it's tough to win in the NFL" again.

It is nice to have a HC & players that Billeave they can win.

Billieve

billsburgh
09-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Thank God we finally have a coach with the desire to wim games... That's a start!
clap clap........stare............clap clap...........

better days
09-04-2010, 12:31 PM
clap clap........stare............clap clap...........

With that stupid smirk on his face.

Beebe's Kid
09-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Quick analysis:

7) Lynch looked awful. I think he's mailed it in. And Bell and Simpson are no Jackson and Spiller.

Man, you are relentless. Lynch will be fine, and Bell an Simpson do not need to be Jackson or Spiller...as long as Jackson and Spiller are themselves.

I guess it is not really surprising that the WR's that are not going to make the team dropped some balls. That is probably why they will not make the team.

Nick Hennessey!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! There goes the championship!!!! We had it all riding on him....