PDA

View Full Version : David Nelson makes 53 man roster

2Smooth
09-04-2010, 11:44 AM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Bills-retain-David-Nelson.html

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 11:56 AM
I was pretty confident he was making the team. Bye-bye Hardy.

YardRat
09-04-2010, 11:57 AM
If they keep six, Hardy will be one of them (unless they replace him with a FA).

Jan Reimers
09-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Nelson definitely deserves a roster spot and, because of his size, makes Hardy expendable.

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 12:23 PM
If they keep six, Hardy will be one of them (unless they replace him with a FA).

I believed this until they didn't start Hardy until the 4th Qtr. of the Lions game. Than he dropped a ball that him in the hands.

I really believe Hardy is done.

better days
09-04-2010, 12:27 PM
I believed this until they didn't start Hardy until the 4th Qtr. of the Lions game. Than he dropped a ball that him in the hands.

I really believe Hardy is done.

Well, you have been right before.

BuffaloBeliever
09-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Well deserved. Has severely outplayed guys like Hardy, Roosevelt, Donald Jones and also Stevie Johnson, though to a lesser extent. The guy was somewhat of a blank page before training camp, as he never had played much at Florida and his stats were less than overwhelming to say the least. To most people's big surprise, he has been very impressive, as he has displayed very reliable hands, great toughness (particularly as a blocker), nice balance, solid route running and surprising explosiveness for a man of his size with the ability (as we saw especially against the Skins) to make people miss.
If he continues his development, I could easily see him surpassing Steve Johnson as the teams 2. WR.

tampabay25690
09-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Very nice.
Figured he was a lock.......