DieHrdBillsFan23
09-04-2010, 12:44 PM
http://twitter.com/RavensInsider/statuses/22992715065

Sorry, meant to put the link in.

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Where did you see that?!

In fairness that's what he deserved.

Brohm earned the #3 spot. What I'd like to know is who the reporter was that said they wouldn't keep both Brohm and Fitzpatrick.

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Whew.

Now we don't have to listen to the Brohm people cry, whine, piss and moan.

SquishDaFish
09-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Good we kept the 3 QBs we should have. Hopefully Levi can get on PS

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Good we kept the 3 QBs we should have. Hopefully Levi can get on PS

Funny thing is this a win for Bills fans. I also like the fact that the Bills didn't take the cheap way out and cut Fitzpatrick.

Extremebillsfan247
09-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Whew.

Now we don't have to listen to the Brohm people cry, whine, piss and moan.They instead will be replaced by cries and whines about how Trent should be benched, Give Brohm a shot etc.. lol This stuff never gets old. Bring it on...

SquishDaFish
09-04-2010, 12:50 PM
I guess those people that complain about Wilson being cheap can shut up now at least for a minute LOL

JCBills
09-04-2010, 12:52 PM
They instead will be replaced by cries and whines about how Trent should be benched, Give Brohm a shot etc.. lol This stuff never gets old. Bring it on...

Well if Trent doesn't perform this season, he shouldn't be benched? If he's winning games, let him play, but if he isn't, nobody can say he hasn't had an abundance of chances. I love the angle too, labeling any such discussion as cries and whines, really fair grounds being set there.

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 12:52 PM
They instead will be replaced by cries and whines about how Trent should be benched, Give Brohm a shot etc.. lol This stuff never gets old. Bring it on...

The first incomplete pass by Edwards and there will be 400 Brohm should start threads.

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Well if Trent doesn't perform this season, he shouldn't be benched? If he's winning games, let him play, but if he isn't, nobody can say he hasn't had an abundance of chances. I love the angle too, labeling any such discussion as cries and whines, really fair grounds being set there.

Just curious. The Bills are pretty much looking at likely winning 6-8 games. So the 8-10 losses will al be on Edwards. Correct?

The teams loses= totally Edwards fault

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2010, 12:55 PM
The first incomplete pass by Edwards and there will be 400 Brohm should start threads.

And the first sack by the opposing defense will see somebody start a Peters and Dockery thread........

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 12:57 PM
And the first sack by the opposing defense will see somebody start a Peters and Dockery thread........

I have those set up like puts. 2 sacks and my acount automatically generates a thread.

JCBills
09-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Just curious. The Bills are pretty much looking at likely winning 6-8 games. So the 8-10 losses will al be on Edwards. Correct?

Not sure how you pulled that one out of thin air, but I don't like having words put into my mouth. Not sure how this thread turned childish so quickly. I don't care who wins games as long as they win, but if Trent, being the starter in his 4th year and all, doesn't perform, are we going to be deflecting blame to the waterboy for not balancing Trent's electrolyte intake? If Trent manages to win 6-8 games and remain healthy for the 8-10 losses it would be a pleasant surprise.

JCBills
09-04-2010, 12:58 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Bills-cut-Levi-Brown.html

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Not sure how you pulled that one out of thin air, but I don't like having words put into my mouth. Not sure how this thread turned childish so quickly. I don't care who wins games as long as they win, but if Trent, being the starter in his 4th year and all, doesn't perform, are we going to be deflecting blame to the waterboy for not balancing Trent's electrolyte intake? If Trent manages to win 6-8 games and remain healthy for the 8-10 losses it would be a pleasant surprise.

Thin air:

"If he's winning games, let him play, but if he isn't, nobody can say he hasn't had an abundance of chances."

mayotm
09-04-2010, 01:05 PM
I'm actually kind of surprised by this. However, I do think he will easily clear waivers and be put of the practice squad.

Akhippo
09-04-2010, 01:08 PM

As long as you keep up the Fitz is the man campaign the Zone should be in balance.

Mahdi
I officially believe in this coaching staff. All the moves that I wanted to happen during the previous eras that didn't happen, are now happening. This coaching staff is making decisions based on potential and not just filling the roster with SAFE players.

Simpson and Brown being cut in favor of Brohm and Bell show that.

Jan Reimers
I think, if this is true, that the Bills got it exactly right. Brohm is much more ready to play, and Brown needs to develop on the PS.

JCBills
09-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Thin air:

"If he's winning games, let him play, but if he isn't, nobody can say he hasn't had an abundance of chances."

It's a fair and true statement. Like I've said repeatedly, I don't care who wins games. This is a QB driven league. If the QB doesn't get it done, then he doesn't get it done. So yes, thin air. I never said if the defense is blowing games but the QB is putting up points it should be blamed on Trent, but twist away.

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 01:15 PM
It's a fair and true statement. Like I've said repeatedly, I don't care who wins games. This is a QB driven league. If the QB doesn't get it done, then he doesn't get it done. So yes, thin air.

You realize you just agreed and disagreed with yourself?

That's actually pretty funny.

JCBills
09-04-2010, 01:16 PM
You realize you just agreed and disagreed with yourself?

That's actually pretty funny.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying, I'm being sarcastic one sentence and serious the next, maybe it's hard to detect, but I'm over it.

tampabay25690
09-04-2010, 01:39 PM
IS LEVI the future????
If not he stays cut and we use the PS for guys we need through the year..

Jan Reimers
09-04-2010, 01:41 PM
IS LEVI the future????
If not he stays cut and we use the PS for guys we need through the year..
He's got a big arm and some skills. I think we should put him on the PS.

hydro
09-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Whew.

And we don't have to hear anymore about how his NUMBERS show he should be gone.

mayotm
09-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Whew.

Now we don't have to listen to the Brohm people cry, whine, piss and moan.Not true. Some of them are still pissing and moaning about Brohm not getting a fair chance at the staring job.

tampabay25690
09-04-2010, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=Jan Reimers]He's got a big arm and some skills. I think we should put him on the PS.[/QUOTE

I know what he has, but is he the future???
He probably will go to the PS though...

Jan Reimers
09-04-2010, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=Jan Reimers]He's got a big arm and some skills. I think we should put him on the PS.[/QUOTE

I know what he has, but is he the future???
Who knows for sure? But we can take a good look at him on the PS, and maybe decide whether he's the future or not.

tampabay25690
09-04-2010, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=tampabay25690]
Who knows for sure? But we can take a good look at him on the PS, and maybe decide whether he's the future or not.

I still think the BILLS may make a move...
We will see...

YardRat
09-04-2010, 03:34 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5gtf9ZgRYxxnH8cKV5DZdPecPcOcg

The agent for Levi Brown says the rookie quarterback has been cut by the Buffalo Bills.Joseph Linta confirmed several reports of Brown being cut in a text message Saturday

Bills coach Chan Gailey is scheduled to discuss the team's cuts later Saturday.

Nighthawk
09-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Whew.

Yeah, because it would've made so much sense to keep Brown over Brohm. :dizzy:

Turf
09-04-2010, 05:48 PM
This way they get to keep all 4 QB's. No ones going to claim Brown a 7th rounder, or 6th whatever it was.

Night Train
09-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Sign either Brown or San Diego cut J. Crompton to the PS

TigerJ
09-04-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm guessing Brown will end up on the PS. It may be that Fitz is the safer way to go at backup QB this season. I'm not convinced the Bills think that he's going to be the best option there for much longer than this season.

PA Bills Fan
09-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Hope NE picks him up and turns him into another Brady,

SquishDaFish
09-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Who is this clown PA Bills Fan??? This guy needs to go. Must be another one of those 10 year old kids LOL

SquishDaFish
09-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Jump ship when the ship looks to be bailing out the water?? Yea go ahead jump ship SEE YA! Seems to alot of us that the team is going in a better direction now. Talk about jumping ship when Dickey was here I could understand but now that it seems to possibly be getting better you have to be a moron to jump now.

Turf
09-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Suprisingly theres no indication yet he'll be on the practice squad.

better days
09-05-2010, 06:56 AM
I'm actually kind of surprised by this. However, I do think he will easily clear waivers and be put of the practice squad.

I really don't understand why anyone should be surprised at a 7th rnd QB being cut.

better days
09-05-2010, 07:05 AM
This way they get to keep all 4 QB's. No ones going to claim Brown a 7th rounder, or 6th whatever it was.

What? Nobody is going to claim Brown, a 7th rnd pick? That can't be true. I read here a number of times by different people that he was sure to be signed by another team if the Bills cut him.

Turf
09-05-2010, 09:47 AM
What? Nobody is going to claim Brown, a 7th rnd pick? That can't be true. I read here a number of times by different people that he was sure to be signed by another team if the Bills cut him.

I'm just applying logic betterdays, not getting tied up in any epic battle in here.

JCBills
09-05-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm just applying logic betterdays, not getting tied up in any epic battle in here.

I don't think he is either. He's simply pointing out the comedic value of so many people saying Levi is some type of hidden gem we have that every team is going to try to sign if we cut him.

Turf
09-05-2010, 09:58 AM
I can see that.

HHURRICANE
09-05-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm not sure he's even getting signed to the practice squad.

JCBills
09-05-2010, 10:07 AM

Apparently Gailey isn't either.

acehole
09-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Exactly...that has been established a few years back by the trent edwards man crush team....which u were the captain.

better days
09-05-2010, 12:12 PM

I was just joking around, I wasn't serious.

better days
09-05-2010, 12:14 PM
I don't think he is either. He's simply pointing out the comedic value of so many people saying Levi is some type of hidden gem we have that every team is going to try to sign if we cut him.

I thought I made that clear with the post just before that one, but oh well.

Extremebillsfan247
09-05-2010, 06:10 PM
The first incomplete pass by Edwards and there will be 400 Brohm should start threads.I see it as finding something among the chaos of a bad season for fans to talk about. Most everyone will see this season differently. So, adversity among board members is to be expected. Off the wall opinions can get pretty comedic at times. That's why it doesn't bother me as much as it probably should I guess. Some of it is pretty funny in my opinion. lol

Novacane
09-05-2010, 06:42 PM

Let's not exagerate now. We'll wait till his first interception ;)

Demon
09-05-2010, 09:56 PM

He's not. Per Levi Brown's twitter-

NEVER woulda guessed id be in this position right now...not even a practice squad invite. i've now officially gone from surprised to pissed!

Link- https://twitter.com/LeviBrown10/status/23106882017

better days
09-05-2010, 10:22 PM
He's not. Per Levi Brown's twitter-

Link- https://twitter.com/LeviBrown10/status/23106882017

Levis was surprised at getting cut................he must have been reading this board & believed the people that said the Bills could not take the chance of cutting him.