PDA

View Full Version : Schefter, now that Leinart is released when will he sign with the Bills?

HHURRICANE
09-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Sirrius this AM was giving crap about Schefter's erroneuos reporting.

If I talk to you about bringing Jim Kelly back does that make it so.

jmb1099
09-04-2010, 03:02 PM
It had better not happen

ServoBillieves
09-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Yeah, let's add ANOTHER backup QB to this team.

TigerJ
09-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Leinart as a backup for the salary and bonuses he was due in Arizona would be stupid. If he were willing to sign for a modest salary (in the neighborhood of what Fitz is earning) and dedicate himself to getting better, he's worth some consideration. I'm guessing his ego is still too big to let him do that though.

Ebenezer
09-04-2010, 06:16 PM
IF they were going to bring in Leinhart then why keep Brohm and Fitz??

Night Train
09-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Schefter is an idiot.

He used to have trusted sources when he was with NFLN but blew that up when he went to ESPN.

Now he's nothing but a crap throwing monkey like the rest..hoping something sticks.

more cowbell
09-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Schefter is an idiot.

He used to have trusted sources when he was with NFLN but blew that up when he went to ESPN.

Now he's nothing but a crap throwing monkey like the rest..hoping something sticks.

Couldn't agree with you more, he was a respected reporter on the NFL Network, and ever since he joined the evil empire he sold out and talks about the same things ESPN as a whole talks about...which is building up the big markets and beating down the small markets.

Turf
09-04-2010, 08:58 PM
IF they were going to bring in Leinhart then why keep Brohm and Fitz??

Better yet why is Brown not on the practice squad?

Turf
09-04-2010, 09:11 PM
I could easily see Leinhart brought in and Fitz or Brohm released. The sudden departure of Brown without any practice squad locker leads me to believe something is in the works.

better days
09-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Schefter was on Mike & Mike the other day. He made it sound like the Bills did not want to sign Leinart because of his contract. I guess the fact he sucks has nothing to do with the Bills not wanting him.

cookie G
09-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Only one Captain Checkdown per team.

league policy prohibits it.

dplus47
09-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Schefter was on Mike & Mike the other day. He made it sound like the Bills did not want to sign Leinart because of his contract. I guess the fact he sucks has nothing to do with the Bills not wanting him.

Well, if you gotta go on the radio, the contract thing won't ruffle anybody's feathers. Once he clears waivers, the only reason nobody will want him is because he sucks. The fact that he didn't think there was any competition for the QB spot this year says a lot about the guy's mindset and attitude. It's not the mindset of a leader...

starrymessenger
09-05-2010, 05:52 PM
When will he sign with the Bills? Never. Is that soon enough for AS?