PDA

View Full Version : 1 hr to PS established

ct bills fan
09-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Practice squads can be established at noon, so I take it that all waiver claims have to be made by then. Two things I'm looking for:

1. A waiver claim or three by the bills; maybe Giles (phi) and Jansen (OT) to shore up the O-line and maybe a TE, although, I don't know which one. I rather trade for Greg Olsen but, if not, there's got to be a TE out there that's better than J.P. A claim for a QB (white or smith) is probably a long shot, but you never know?

2. It'll be interesting to see if they sign Brown to the PS, sign another QB like LeFevour or sign none at all. Galley as talked up Brown so much that it would be weird if they don't sign him to the PS.

Jan Reimers
09-05-2010, 10:23 AM
I would think that Brown, Bell, Allen, Ferguson and Roosevelt will take 5 of the 8 spots.

PromoTheRobot
09-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Don't expect too much. 12 noon is when you can start but assembling a PS takes days usually.

PTR

psubills62
09-05-2010, 11:18 AM
I don't think veterans like Jansen go on waivers. It's mostly young players.

Nighthawk
09-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Practice squads can be established at noon, so I take it that all waiver claims have to be made by then. Two things I'm looking for:

1. A waiver claim or three by the bills; maybe Giles (phi) and Jansen (OT) to shore up the O-line and maybe a TE, although, I don't know which one. I rather trade for Greg Olsen but, if not, there's got to be a TE out there that's better than J.P. A claim for a QB (white or smith) is probably a long shot, but you never know?

2. It'll be interesting to see if they sign Brown to the PS, sign another QB like LeFevour or sign none at all. Galley as talked up Brown so much that it would be weird if they don't sign him to the PS.

Giles re-signed with the Eagles.

Ickybaluky
09-05-2010, 12:05 PM
I don't think veterans like Jansen go on waivers. It's mostly young players.

Plus, he is pretty done. Good player in his prime, but he is used up at this point.