PDA

View Full Version : Levi Brown pissed. Didn't get a practice squad invite.

BillsWin
09-05-2010, 09:55 PM
http://twitter.com/LeviBrown10

NEVER woulda guessed id be in this position right now...not even a practice squad invite. i've now officially gone from surprised to pissed!

:wtf: But, I thought we were scared he'd be signed by another team? Not even an invite?

Ouch.

Dr. Lecter
09-05-2010, 09:59 PM
Like I had been saying, it is hard to get 4 guys practice time during the regular season. This is not a surprise.

Mr. Pink
09-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Him and Jevan Snead can go golfing together since they'll have nothing better to do.

Michael82
09-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Wow! And to think lots of people thought the Bills were going to keep him as a #3...and he didnt't even get a PS invite. lol

ServoBillieves
09-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Him and Jevan Snead can go golfing together since they'll have nothing better to do.

Don't forget Dan LeFavour as their 3rd. Maybe JP can fill our their 4some.

Dr. Lecter
09-05-2010, 10:20 PM
The Bengals claimed LeFevour. So he is busy.

Mad Max
09-05-2010, 10:28 PM

JP can caddy. Golf's a bit too cerebral for him. Bogeys and birdies and eagles, oh my!

BillsWin
09-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Josh Reed is free.

trapezeus
09-05-2010, 11:01 PM
levi was strung along a little bit based on interview clips i read and heard. but those were said before that dud of a game in detroit.

better days
09-05-2010, 11:10 PM
levi was strung along a little bit based on interview clips i read and heard. but those were said before that dud of a game in detroit.

I don't know, every time Chan talked about the pecking order he said our THREE QB's. He NEVER brought Brown into that equation. That should have given Brown a clue where he stood.

Beebe's Kid
09-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Well, at least he got a custom Continental, he got an Eldorado too, he got a .32 gun in his pocket for fun, he got razor in his shoe. Also, don't let us forget that all those downtown ladies call him "treetop lover," and all the men just call him "sir."

ServoBillieves
09-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Well, at least he got a custom Continental, he got an Eldorado too, he got a .32 gun in his pocket for fun, he got razor in his shoe. Also, don't let us forget that all those downtown ladies call him "treetop lover," and all the men just call him "sir."

That is ALL only because he's bad... bad...

better days
09-05-2010, 11:26 PM

Who are you talking about? Brown or Lynch?

He's bad, bad.............

BertSquirtgum
09-05-2010, 11:41 PM
i still think they should put the guy on the p-squad

Buddo
09-06-2010, 03:31 AM
It's tough. I think they genuinely 'like' Brown, but for the needs of the team, cannot see fit to put him on the PS. If Bell has been picked up by the Bucs, he may get lucky, but I think Nix etc. are looking to have guys they might need on the PS in case of injury this year, as we don't really have much depth in a couple of areas.

In another year or two, we can hope to see the PS with pretty much all of them being development guys, but atm, I think we need it as something to try and find guys who will give us depth.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-06-2010, 06:25 AM
So not only does he share J.P. Losman's skills, he shares his immaturity too.

Adios, Mr. Brown, and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-06-2010, 06:46 AM
It is always a good thing to have a quarterback on the practice squad (of course IMO) and to try to develop him there. I don't know if Brown would be that guy, but find one of these cuts you liked in the draft and get him in here and develop him.

Buffalogic
09-06-2010, 07:37 AM
I'm pretty shocked and he deserves to be pissed. Not even ps? That's pretty wack if you ask me.

BidsJr
09-06-2010, 07:58 AM
I'm pretty shocked and he deserves to be pissed. Not even ps? That's pretty wack if you ask me.

Really? If he hasn't earned it he shouldn't get it.

It is called real life.

better days
09-06-2010, 07:58 AM

Adios, Mr. Brown, and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

What are you talking about? JP was always professional & when the Bills let him go he was humorous about it. Asked about buying a house in Buffalo, he said oops.

TacklingDummy
09-06-2010, 08:06 AM
I'd rather have Brown on the roster than that bum Fitz.

Jan Reimers
09-06-2010, 08:10 AM
Levi really must have fallen out of favor late in the preseason. Apparently he is viewed as no longer having much of a future at this point.

tampabay25690
09-06-2010, 08:14 AM
i still think they should put the guy on the p-squad

WHY????????
Is he the future of this team is what you need to ask yourself???

Why waste a PS for a QB that will probably only carry a clipboard the rest of his life.
We have to look towrds the future and we know the QB situation on this team may not be the future.....

tampabay25690
09-06-2010, 08:15 AM

Can Brown step in and start a game in the reg season???
FITZ can, I agree Fitz is a bumb but as of right now he is on this team...

Johnny Bugmenot
09-06-2010, 08:28 AM
What are you talking about? JP was always professional & when the Bills let him go he was humorous about it. Asked about buying a house in Buffalo, he said oops.
Maybe by the end of his career he grew up but there were numerous reports of him going out, partying and getting drunk on Saturday nights, meaning he played more than a few games on a hangover.

Dr. Lecter
09-06-2010, 08:32 AM
Why?

Fitz has shown he is an adequate back-up and did an OK job last year?

The hate some people have for Fitz is amusing.

mikemac2001
09-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Why?

Fitz is average and will always be average

we have been an average to below average team for 10+ years

we want someone who might be more then just average because we are sick of it

is brown better then fitz. NO! could he be Yes!

thats why lecter...no hate on fitz he is what he is and thats a stop gap

Historian
09-06-2010, 08:37 AM
I hate Fitz, but I gotta admit, he played well against 2nd stringers in the preseason....better than Brohm, who looked okay at times while playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Meh.

Let's all just pray Edwards stays healthy.

Dr. Lecter
09-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Fitz is average and will always be average

we have been an average to below average team for 10+ years

we want someone who might be more then just average because we are sick of it

is brown better then fitz. NO! could he be Yes!

thats why lecter...no hate on fitz he is what he is and thats a stop gap

Fitz is a fine fit as #2 and could help a rookie next year.

It is fine to fill a team up with guys that might be good. But at some point teams need players like Fitz, even teams in transition, to help the young players.

No question this has been bad team. I like Brown too - he has talent. But I am not sure that getting rid of Fitz is a good idea.

And I don't think that was TDs point.

Night Train
09-06-2010, 09:00 AM
I had hopes for Brown but I trust these coaches to pick from the pool of players they have to work with.

If he's not talented enough to be even a 3rd stringer, then he's not helping the team.

Historian
09-06-2010, 09:10 AM
I had hopes for Brown but I trust these coaches to pick from the pool of players they have to work with.

If he's not talented enough to be even a 3rd stringer, then he's not helping the team.

I agree, but if that's the case, perhaps it's time to find some new scouts.

Brown, Hardy...yeesh.

Jan Reimers
09-06-2010, 09:20 AM
I agree, but if that's the case, perhaps it's time to find some new scouts.

Brown, Hardy...yeesh.
In fairness, Brown was a 7th round pick. Not exactly a lock.

Lone Stranger
09-06-2010, 09:26 AM
Quite a surprising outcome. All indications were that the Bills liked him a lot. I believe it must have become a choice between Brown and Brohm. Since Brohm is pretty young he could qualify as our development QB.

There just isn't enough practice time for two development QBs.

mikemac2001
09-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Quite a surprising outcome. All indications were that the Bills liked him a lot. I believe it must have become a choice between Brown and Brohm. Since Brohm is pretty young he could qualify as our development QB.

There just isn't enough practice time for two development QBs.

:goodpost:

That is what happened and now brown is pissed o well should have played better, and not take it for granted that he was gonna get a roster spot

Buffalogic
09-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Really? If he hasn't earned it he shouldn't get it.

It is called real life.Said some no talent bum posting on a message board...

Don't be mad at the guy just because you got picked last for every sports team throughout your miserable existence. Now that's real life.

I guess the practice squad is some glorious beacon and only the best scrubs can make it. If you can't see the guy making your PS then don't draft a qb in the 7th round.

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Like I had been saying, it is hard to get 4 guys practice time during the regular season. This is not a surprise.

That has nothing to do with it. They are either looking at another QB who got cut or they don't think Brown is any better of a project QB then Brohm.

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Why?

Yeah, the throws into the ground every other throw are AWESOME! The guy blows and he is not even a good backup...that talk is laughable.

Buffalogic
09-06-2010, 09:40 AM
That has nothing to do with it. They are either looking at another QB who got cut or they don't think Brown is any better of a project QB then Brohm.Wow thanks for letting us know exactly what happened Gailey! Maybe try to stop impersonating the coach and acting like you know what you are talking about. Go back to being a mindless hater.

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Wow thanks for letting us know exactly what happened Gailey! Maybe try to stop impersonating the coach and acting like you know what you are talking about. Go back to being a mindless hater.

Oh yeah, I forgot...you know everything...oops...maybe not since you stated Brohm sucked and would be cut. Yeah, thanks for the advice. And you got me...I'm a mindless hater? Dude, you might be one of the most ignorant posters on this board...grab a clue and come back later.

Buffalogic
09-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot...you know everything...oops...maybe not since you stated Brohm sucked and would be cut. Yeah, thanks for the advice. And you got me...I'm a mindless hater? Dude, you might be one of the most ignorant posters on this board...grab a clue and come back later.The game passed you by like 30 years ago dude...Better to keep your mouth shut and let us think you are stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 09:53 AM
The game passed you by like 30 years ago dude...Better to keep your mouth shut and let us think you are stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Ha...ha...it's a beautiful thing when people make your point for you. :laughing:

Keep up the good work!

Buffalogic
09-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Ha...ha...it's a beautiful thing when people make your point for you. :laughing:

Keep up the good work!Way to make me look right...If you can't beat em, talk jibberish and use an emoticon.

mikemac2001
09-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Really just make your own thread and argue back and forth on that...Cool?

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Way to make me look right...If you can't beat em, talk jibberish and use an emoticon.

Keep it up...wonderful job....just a wonderful job.

Buffalogic
09-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Keep it up...wonderful job....just a wonderful job.That's the best you got? Boring.

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 10:06 AM
That's the best you got? Boring.

Hey, I'm trying to keep up with your level of intelligence. If I wanted to argue with a 5 year old, I'd argue with my daughter. Like MikeMac stated, we've hijacked this thread long enough. You're boring me.

Buffalogic
09-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Hey, I'm trying to keep up with your level of intelligence. If I wanted to argue with a 5 year old, I'd argue with my daughter. Like MikeMac stated, we've hijacked this thread long enough. You're boring me.You do a good job of repeating everything I say. Who has the intelligence problem? It's got to be that bell curve kicking in oldy olson..

Ebenezer
09-06-2010, 10:13 AM
OK, please put an end to it now...carry on in private...

Ebenezer
09-06-2010, 10:13 AM
The surprising thing for me is that Brown hasn't gotten an invite from ANY team? Is that correct?

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 10:15 AM
The surprising thing for me is that Brown hasn't gotten an invite from ANY team? Is that correct?

As far as I know...

Ebenezer
09-06-2010, 10:36 AM
As far as I know...
then I think he has a right to be a little upset...and herein lies the problem of twitter....

Beautiful East
09-06-2010, 10:40 AM
LeviBrown10 Crap! My first twitter mistake...i shoulda seen that 1
coming. But sorry 2 those who took that the wrong way.

I have absolutely no doubt he's a good kid. I actually believe he could become a good QB, too. Wrong time, wrong place. CG likes him but they don't want a QB on the practice squad (yet?).

Oh, did I say that I thinnk he's a good kid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1eE7FF3AYA

JCBills
09-06-2010, 10:41 AM
He wasn't declared All-Pro and put on the HOF ballot?

HHURRICANE
09-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Brown was terrible. He threw behind, over, under, and everywhere the receiver wasn't.

The TD pass that got called back, that he was whinning about, was underthrown and should have been a pick.

The guy showed absolutely nothing in camp or pre-season.

He was a 7th rounder for a reason.

TacklingDummy
09-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Can Brown step in and start a game in the reg season???
FITZ can, I agree Fitz is a bumb but as of right now he is on this team...
If Fitz is stepping in it probably will mean the Bills stink once again. Why not give someone else a chance? Fitz isn't going to turn this franchise around.

TacklingDummy
09-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Why?

Fitz would be fine if the Bills had a Manning as the starter. The problem is the Bills QB situation as of right now blows. I just can't see going from one scrub to another proven scrub. Let some other scrub get a shot.

trapezeus
09-06-2010, 11:24 AM
at the end, you had to think, "if and when edwards is hurt, and fitz gets run over (this happened in one game last year, who do you want to come in?"

as this point, even though i don't think brohm has anything more than backup status at best in this league, i'd rather have him take the field than brown. And after the 102 yard INT return, i felt like he went the wrong way. now mind you i didn't get to see all the preseason snaps

BertSquirtgum
09-06-2010, 11:35 AM
You do a good job of repeating everything I say. Who has the intelligence problem? It's got to be that bell curve kicking in oldy olson..

there ain't no wagons being circled in arizona.

Ebenezer
09-06-2010, 11:56 AM
After four years of watching DJ and his JV offense we have no clue what real talent any of the QBs on the roster have. To say that Brown should be there instead of Fitz is without merit. Brown didn't look good and there is some proof in the pudding since he hasn't gotten a sniff of a PS. While Fitz may not be able to turn this team around are we really worried about that? The "current" future of this team is TE. Why put a guy on the active roster that has no dynamic future without intense training. The "investment" into Brown would have been substantial. If TE can't cut it then the future QB will be addressed in the offseason. Better to go with TE until he gets injured and see if he even has a chance. The team will lose this year - better to lose with TE or Fitz and look like an NFL offense than to lose and look like the second coming of Joe Dufek. Anybody thinking that Brown should be on the active roster should rethink.

HHURRICANE
09-06-2010, 12:02 PM
After four years of watching DJ and his JV offense we have no clue what real talent any of the QBs on the roster have. To say that Brown should be there instead of Fitz is without merit. Brown didn't look good and there is some proof in the pudding since he hasn't gotten a sniff of a PS. While Fitz may not be able to turn this team around are we really worried about that? The "current" future of this team is TE. Why put a guy on the active roster that has no dynamic future without intense training. The "investment" into Brown would have been substantial. If TE can't cut it then the future QB will be addressed in the offseason. Better to go with TE until he gets injured and see if he even has a chance. The team will lose this year - better to lose with TE or Fitz and look like an NFL offense than to lose and look like the second coming of Joe Dufek. Anybody thinking that Brown should be on the active roster should rethink.

Post of the week!!!

Mike13
09-06-2010, 12:09 PM

Well his NFL dreams were just crushed and now he's out of a job, I'd be pissed too.

better days
09-06-2010, 12:14 PM
then I think he has a right to be a little upset...and herein lies the problem of twitter....

Of course, he has a right to be VERY upset. It is a sad day when a dream dies, but he should have seen it coming.

Ebenezer
09-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Of course, he has a right to be VERY upset. It is a sad day when a dream dies, but he should have seen it coming.
"seen in coming"?? do you have any clue the internal ego and drive that these guys have? if you start doubting yourself at that level you will get cut.

Dr. Lecter
09-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Yeah, the throws into the ground every other throw are AWESOME! The guy blows and he is not even a good backup...that talk is laughable.

How did the Bills go 5-4 with him starting last year? The defense led by Perry Fewell?

The facts disagree with you.

better days
09-06-2010, 12:26 PM
"seen in coming"?? do you have any clue the internal ego and drive that these guys have? if you start doubting yourself at that level you will get cut.

As I said before, every time Chan talked about the pecking order he said "The THREE QB's", yes he should have seen it coming as far as getting cut goes.

EricStratton
09-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Brown is 23, Brohm is 24. The two have 1 year and a half separating them and Brohm has the big college pedigree and a couple years holding a clipboard in the NFL.

In a contest between the two it's not hard to see how the Bills came up with who to keep.

topher180
09-06-2010, 12:47 PM
I can't believe people argue about who the 3rd string QB is or isn't. You are the same people who wanted Gibran Hamdan to start. Unreal.

Extremebillsfan247
09-06-2010, 01:17 PM
http://twitter.com/LeviBrown10

:wtf: But, I thought we were scared he'd be signed by another team? Not even an invite?

Ouch.Nix clearly stated on more than one occasion that this team would only keep 3 QBs. So this shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone including Brown. JMO

TacklingDummy
09-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Trent could be the future, we already know Fitz is not. That's why they shouldn't have kept him.

Ebenezer
09-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Trent could be the future, we already know Fitz is not. That's why they shouldn't have kept him.
Truthfully, do you remember the 84/85 teams?? They were an absolute disgrace - starting right at the QB position. Brown needs way more seasoning than the top picks in next year's draft will need. Just because Fitz isn't the future is no reason to keep Brown.

better days
09-06-2010, 01:36 PM

If Trent has a GREAT year, I would not mind seeing him signed to a contract similar to Orton's.

Fitz is a good friend of Trent's, & will help keep Trent focused during the game. I think that is the reason they kept Fitz. He is smart & a decent back up. I could see him being a good coach in the future.

Mr. Pink
09-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Levi Brown will be SB MVP of the Detroit Lions in 2012.

Book it.

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 02:02 PM
How did the Bills go 5-4 with him starting last year? The defense led by Perry Fewell?

Stop, just stop...you act like HE won those games. If I recall correctly, most of the wins were directly the results of the interceptions that we produced.

Extremebillsfan247
09-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Truthfully, do you remember the 84/85 teams?? They were an absolute disgrace - starting right at the QB position. Brown needs way more seasoning than the top picks in next year's draft will need. Just because Fitz isn't the future is no reason to keep Brown. The following statement may be a little off base, but may add more weight to your response here.
Normally, 7th rounders rarely ever make a team. We have gotten so use to keeping all our draftees under Jauron that keeping at least one of our 7th's this year seemed like a no brainer to most.
Being that one of Our selections was a QB picked by the new HC, and GM, coupled with the struggles at QB that we were all aware of from last year, I think it only heightened the thought of possibility that Brown would end up the project on a Chan Gailey run team.
After all, he was Chans first draft selection at that position. I think that subconsciously most of us are still stuck in the Jauron phase of seeing how things are done. That may not dissipate until this coming season is about half over and we all come to realize visually that this is a different coach altogether. JMO...

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Fitz would be fine if the Bills had a Manning as the starter. The problem is the Bills QB situation as of right now blows. I just can't see going from one scrub to another proven scrub. Let some other scrub get a shot.

Ding, ding, ding...this seems to be a hard concept for some fans to grasp.

better days
09-06-2010, 02:07 PM
Levi Brown will be SB MVP of the Detroit Lions in 2012.

Book it.

Now that is what I call SARCASM. Good job.

BidsJr
09-06-2010, 03:00 PM
The game passed you by like 30 years ago dude...Better to keep your mouth shut and let us think you are stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Pot meet kettle.

HHURRICANE
09-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Ding, ding, ding...this seems to be a hard concept for some fans to grasp.

Hey this might come as a shocker to you but the coaching staff is trying to win games. If Brown has to get called upon, like Brohm had to last year, we might as well not even show up. That's how bad his pre-season was.

The guy didn't get a PS invite for a reason. He's not good.

As for Fitz, he's better than Brohm. So based on the same premise that the coaching staff wants to win games, and not develop players that zoners like, Fitz is number 2 so we can win games in case Edwards goes down.

One more revelation. If Edwards stinks this year, Brohm is not the answer next year.

BuffaloBlitz83
09-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Why are we talking about Levi Freaking Brown

psubills62
09-06-2010, 03:17 PM

The facts disagree with you. Fitzpatrick started 8 games.

http://www.nfl.com/players/ryanfitzpatrick/profile?id=FIT792915

And actually, if you had read my responses any of the 25 times I've responded to this, there's a DIRECT correlation between our turnover margin and the games we won. The only game we won where we didn't have at least a +2 turnover margin was when Edwards was the starter.

better days
09-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Why are we talking about Levi Freaking Brown

Well, we still have five days until the 1st game is played.

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Hey this might come as a shocker to you but the coaching staff is trying to win games. If Brown has to get called upon, like Brohm had to last year, we might as well not even show up. That's how bad his pre-season was.

The guy didn't get a PS invite for a reason. He's not good.

As for Fitz, he's better than Brohm. So based on the same premise that the coaching staff wants to win games, and not develop players that zoners like, Fitz is number 2 so we can win games in case Edwards goes down.

One more revelation. If Edwards stinks this year, Brohm is not the answer next year.

The part that you guys are missing is that Fitz is not going to produce or be the reason for winning...never has, never will be.

YardRat
09-06-2010, 03:36 PM
He's a competitor...he should be pissed. I haven't seen any 'details' posted anywhere, but maybe he's pissed at himself for blowing a shot at an NFL roster. If he wants it bad enough, he'll work hard to get back.

IMO, outside of Brown basically sucking balls in the little action he saw, the justification for keeping both Fitz and Brohm may be more of an indication toward what the direction they are willing to head next year. Face it...if Edwards regresses, he's not getting a contract extension. By keeping both guys, not only have you kept the three best players at the position for this season, but you've avoided a situation next year where you'd be looking at Fitz or Brohm / a raw Brown / and another rookie pick on your roster.

Dr. Lecter
09-06-2010, 03:41 PM
The part that you guys are missing is that Fitz is not going to produce or be the reason for winning...never has, never will be.
So what was the reason for the team having a winning record with him at QB last year?

Ebenezer
09-06-2010, 03:47 PM
So keep Brown over Fitz because Fitz isn't the future?? Knowing RW he has laid down an ultimatum..."win X amount of games", "don't embarrass me, the franchise or the city", "show that TE has what it takes or at least keep the games close"...any one of those would make a coach keep Fitz over Brown.

Dr. Lecter
09-06-2010, 03:49 PM
So keep Brown over Fitz because Fitz isn't the future?? Knowing RW he has laid down an ultimatum..."win X amount of games", "don't embarrass me, the franchise or the city", "show that TE has what it takes or at least keep the games close"...any one of those would make a coach keep Fitz over Brown.

I love random speculation!!!!

Ebenezer
09-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Random yes....but the fact that Brown hasn't even gotten a call about practice squads speaks volumes. The guys who know and judge talent for a living aren't giving this guy a sniff yet the random Bills fan on BZ who has never played a down past the junior high level thinks Brown should have been kept and Fitz waived. Just who has more credibility?

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 05:13 PM

You do a lot of it too, I really don't understand why you complain when others do it?

Dr. Lecter
09-06-2010, 05:47 PM
You do a lot of it too, I really don't understand why you complain when others do it?

lol!

I was fooling around with Eb.

But I will behave, dad!

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 05:53 PM
lol!

I was fooling around with Eb.

But I will behave, dad!

That has nothing to do with it. You are constantly calling people out for thing you are readily guilty of yourself.

Bill Cody
09-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Said some no talent bum posting on a message board...

Don't be mad at the guy just because you got picked last for every sports team throughout your miserable existence. Now that's real life.

I guess the practice squad is some glorious beacon and only the best scrubs can make it. If you can't see the guy making your PS then don't draft a qb in the 7th round.

Wow I'm no mod but IMO this qualifies as a personal attack. As an aside, why all the anger Wagon? You enjoy having strong takes on things, which is fine, others can have a take too. I haven't noticed despite your confidence that your posts are filled with great wisdom. Brohm is still a Bill for example. Have a great day!

justasportsfan
09-07-2010, 12:42 PM
As much as I thought Brown had an arm and could be developed, it could mean that the coaches thought Brohm is our developmental qb and I don't have a problem with that. He already looks just as good as Fitz and Brown didnt.