PDA

View Full Version : I stand corrected

IAG
09-06-2010, 09:11 AM
I have been all over Ralph for his F.O. and coaching moves. However, I like the direction around here. I think that Chan will give some advantages on offense that we have not had in a while.

All I have to say is this: The Bills win Sunday going away from the Fins 24-13. Mark it down....

Jan Reimers
09-06-2010, 11:40 AM
A lot of fans were pissed when we named a seventy year old as our GM, then missed on Cowher and Shanahan as HC. But so far, Nix and Gailey look like a great team of solid, veteran football guys.

We are way ahead of where we were in the past several years.

Spiderweb
09-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Personally, losing out to Shanahan was likely a good thing. However, had we landed Cowher, we certainly would have become a tougher team over night (physically) as toughness is what he expects and gets or you don't play for him.

Gailey was a good selection in lieu of Cowher and I like his approach to the game as
well. I do reserve the right to call for his head by week 8-9 however.

Thief
09-06-2010, 01:02 PM
Why don't you wait for a couple wins before you stand corrected. Just a suggestion. You don't want to stand corrected twice if you were right the first time.

ajgoff1286
09-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Let us not forget the guy we are grooming to be our GM, Doug Whaley

Extremebillsfan247
09-06-2010, 03:15 PM
I have been all over Ralph for his F.O. and coaching moves. However, I like the direction around here. I think that Chan will give some advantages on offense that we have not had in a while.

All I have to say is this: The Bills win Sunday going away from the Fins 24-13. Mark it down....blah, your just like the rest of us, you just want to see this team win. No one can fault you for that. We've all been there at one point or another. JMO

Extremebillsfan247
09-06-2010, 03:16 PM
disregarded statement

Johnny Bugmenot
09-06-2010, 03:32 PM
As far as coaches go, I don't know how much better they could've done than Gailey. He's a solid guy, and as far as front-office blunder, I don't think hiring Gailey is one of them. People who were thinking Shanahan or Cowher were coming were dreaming.