PDA

View Full Version : Fins feel Bills passing game anemic

mysticsoto
09-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Per rotoworld:

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that the Dolphins will bench RCB Sean Smith for Jason Allen in Week 1.
Though it's another disappointment for Smith following a poor preseason and camp, the move may be strategic. The Fins realize that Week 1 opponent Buffalo poses little threat in the passing game, so they can get away with using an inferior option on the corner while also sending Smith a message. Look for Vontae Davis to shadow Lee Evans wherever he goes next Sunday.

Too bad they haven't seen Trent looking better under Gailey. I hope Trent, Lee, Nelson and Parrish light it up BIG TIME!!!

The last buffalo fan
09-06-2010, 09:51 AM
:squish:

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Man, I hope we crush those little teal ladies!

Mike13
09-06-2010, 10:24 AM
I'm sorry but you really are dumb as **** if you are taking some speculation from Rotoworld as fact.

YardRat
09-06-2010, 10:27 AM
I'm pretty sure the fins have at least taken a peek at our preseason games.

mysticsoto
09-06-2010, 10:29 AM
I'm sorry but you really are dumb as **** if you are taking some speculation from Rotoworld as fact.

I'm sorry, but rotoworld provides more facts, data, and yes, speculation than your dumb ***!!! So until you provide something more substantial, I'll pay more attention to what they say over what some moron says here.

Mike13
09-06-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm sorry, but rotoworld provides more facts, data, and yes, speculation than your dumb ***!!! So until you provide something more substantial, I'll pay more attention to what they say over what some moron says here.

Its speculation pure and simple, there is no source on any other site saying that the "Dolphins think the Bills suck". Especially with how secretive this Front Office is.

IAG
09-06-2010, 10:40 AM
No Jake Long perhaps...

Beebe's Kid
09-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Its specualation pure and simple, there is no source on any other site saying that the "Dolphins think the Bills suck". Especially with how secretive this Front Office is.
I am nit sure if you are familiR with how this all works. The Bills and the Dolphins are rivals...This is Bills message board. These two teams play in a week...sometimes fans of these two teams like to get fired up before the game.

While it is admirable how you question everything validity, and defend you teal clad team, you may be fighting a losing battle.

Mike13
09-06-2010, 10:44 AM
<TABLE id=post3305063 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=td_post_3305063 class=alt1>No Jake Long perhaps...
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Despite the scare, he'll be fine.

I am nit sure if you are familiR with how this all works. The Bills and the Dolphins are rivals...This is Bills message board. These two teams play in a week...sometimes fans of these two teams like to get fired up before the game.

While it is admirable how you question everything validity, and defend you teal clad team, you may be fighting a losing battle.

I've posted here for about five years, I am fully aware of what its like to talk to a brick wall.

Scumbag College
09-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Most of us on here have been saying the Bills' offense has been anemic for the past couple of years.

Buddo
09-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Still, wouldn't be the first time that Sparano has made a monumental error of judgement against the Bills. ;)

Buddo
09-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Most of us on here have been saying the Bills' offense has been anemic for the past couple of years.

And we haven't been wrong in those years. This year should be different. ;)

Mike13
09-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Still, wouldn't be the first time that Sparano has made a monumental error of judgement against the Bills. ;)

He thought Ricky could throw.

Scumbag College
09-06-2010, 10:53 AM
And we haven't been wrong in those years. This year should be different. ;)

I hope so. I guess I should have added that the Bills need to prove other teams wrong to start getting a little respect and that we're all angry about an opposing team not showing the Bills offense any respect when most of us on here point out how awful they've been.

JCBills
09-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Its specualation pure and simple, there is no source on any other site saying that the "Dolphins think the Bills suck". Especially with how secretive this Front Office is.

Regardless, Vontae Davis is going to get slapped up.

People are a little too sensitive IMO.

Random anti-dolphin website (hilarious):

http://www.andymasteroffish.com/dolphin/index.html

mysticsoto
09-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Its speculation pure and simple, there is no source on any other site saying that the "Dolphins think the Bills suck". Especially with how secretive this Front Office is.

So? Clearly if the Dolphins want to put a 2nd stringer up against our #2 WR, they think our passing game sucks. I'd say that's hardly speculation from any team in the league.

All I'm saying is, I think our passing game may surprise them!!! I think they are going to be better than people think...

DMBcrew36
09-06-2010, 11:01 AM
The Bills have yet to show they can do anything against a 3-4. I would probably feel the Bills passing game was anemic, too, if I were the Dolphins.

Oldbillsfan
09-06-2010, 11:03 AM
How good is the Bills #2 receiver? Guess we will find out.

Mike13
09-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Jesus, JC you see nothing ****ed up about those images?

So? Clearly if the Dolphins want to put a 2nd stringer up against our #2 WR, they think our passing game sucks. I'd say that's hardly speculation from any team in the league.

All I'm saying is, I think our passing game may surprise them!!! I think they are going to be better than people think...

Its more of an indictment against Sean Smith who has seemingly taken a step backwards.

While Vontae Davis has improved, its a concern.

HHURRICANE
09-06-2010, 11:10 AM
For some reason Miami always figures out a way to put themselves behind the 8 ball with us.

I think we are going to win this game by alot on Sunday.

JCBills
09-06-2010, 11:11 AM

Its more of an indictment against Sean Smith who has seemingly taken a step backwards.

While Vontae Davis has improved, its a concern.

Bumblebee tuna?

Mike13
09-06-2010, 11:13 AM
For some reason Miami always figures out a way to put themselves behind the 8 ball with us.

I think we are going to win this game by alot on Sunday.

Divsional games are always close, anything can happen yada, yada yada.

Turf
09-06-2010, 11:14 AM
I hope they tip their hat and stack the line. They must think they're playing Dicky again. Chan will come out with 8 straight passing plays.

trapezeus
09-06-2010, 11:14 AM
well, if the bills really are changing, there is enough bulletin board material out there to last a season.

i really hope the bills didn't play with our fragile hearts during preseason. i really hope they are poised to be the worst to first team this year. There is something that feels like they could be that team.

Mike13
09-06-2010, 11:15 AM
8 straight checkdowns?

Turf
09-06-2010, 11:19 AM
42-17 Bills. Check it out at 4 next week.

Mike13
09-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Your team is not that good, and we are not that bad.
You are not the 07 Pats.

JCBills
09-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Your team is not that good, and we are not that bad.
You are not the 07 Pats.

Well yeah, but other than 2008, Buffalo has had Miami's number since 2004, winning 8 of 12, and it's always tough playing against the opening crowd in Orchard Park.

Mike13
09-06-2010, 12:06 PM
fair enough

better days
09-06-2010, 12:06 PM
How good is the Bills #2 receiver? Guess we will find out.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to watching Spiller & Parish putting up a few TD's on the Fish.

mayotm
09-06-2010, 12:49 PM

While Vontae Davis has improved, its a concern.I'm with you on the images JC posted being ****ed up.

JCBills
09-06-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm with you on the images JC posted being ****ed up.

Things die, it happens. Apparently everyone's serious around here.

Mike13
09-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Its not that different from posting pictures of mutilated dogs.

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Should the Dolphins really be talking about not having a passing game? I mean, really? What has Henne proved to this point in his career? Just sayin...

JCBills
09-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Its not that different from posting pictures of mutilated dogs.

If it was somewhere in Vietnam or some other country where eating dogs is normal, it could be considered educational. I'm a dog lover, I wouldn't find that offensive. People need to lighten up.

BillsWin
09-06-2010, 06:05 PM
I hope Gailey or a player posts that up on the locker room bulletin board. Keep them coming media members. We'll prove you wrong.

We aren't as bad as everyone things. Mediocre? Yes. Atrocious? No.

better days
09-06-2010, 06:06 PM
If it was somewhere in Vietnam or some other country where eating dogs is normal, it could be considered educational. I'm a dog lover, I wouldn't find that offensive. People need to lighten up.

I agree. I think it is educational. I think people should be made aware of the dolphins needlessly killed by Tuna fishermen.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
steve styles johnson is going to eat up smith and allen!

Johnny Bugmenot
09-06-2010, 06:25 PM
In related news, Captain Obvious has joined the Miami Dolphins' scouting staff.

YardRat
09-06-2010, 06:31 PM
In related news, Captain Obvious has joined the Miami Dolphins' scouting staff.

I keep forgetting...Is that Ace or Gary?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3QkPqi3rNo0/TEF1FHqWZ3I/AAAAAAAAABo/DH2cYT_PLiE/s1600/tv_snl_ambiguously_flying.jpg

ublinkwescore
09-06-2010, 06:46 PM
I keep forgetting...Is that Ace or Gary?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3QkPqi3rNo0/TEF1FHqWZ3I/AAAAAAAAABo/DH2cYT_PLiE/s1600/tv_snl_ambiguously_flying.jpg

It's Chad and Chad!!!

TigerJ
09-06-2010, 09:01 PM
If I were a fan of an opposing team, and knowing all fans are afflicted with one measure or another of home team bias (except, of course Bills fans LOL) I would be looking at the offensive line of the Bills, and expecting that pressure from my team's defensive line can break down the passing game and start to make Trent Edwards panic. Thus, the deep passing game of he Bills would be neutralized.

All of that means that if Buffalo expects the same potency in its passing game that it enjoyed at least in the seacond and third preseason games, the line had better protect the QB.

Mad Max
09-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Regardless, Vontae Davis is going to get slapped up.

People are a little too sensitive IMO.

Random anti-dolphin website (hilarious):

http://www.andymasteroffish.com/dolphin/index.html

Wow. Those are some seriously f'd up dudes on those sites. Serial killer training grounds.

Luisito23
09-07-2010, 07:07 AM
MUCK FIAMI!!!!!!!!! :clump: :coocoo: