X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce is Loose
    • Jul 2002

Out RBs in Fantasy Football

I have Spiller on my roster along with Ryan Matthews and Pierre Thomas. Its a PPR league and I need to start 2.
    I drafted Spiller thinking Id bench him initially until/unless he proved to be the player we all think and hope he will be. I figured hed be splitting carries initially too much to start.
    But will Fred Jackson even be ready for this week? If not, I think I have to consider starting Spiller over Pierre Thomas.

Do we know if Jackson will be ready?
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Out RBs in Fantasy Football

Originally posted by tanked
    I have Spiller on my roster along with Ryan Matthews and Pierre Thomas. Its a PPR league and I need to start 2.
    I drafted Spiller thinking Id bench him initially until/unless he proved to be the player we all think and hope he will be. I figured hed be splitting carries initially too much to start.
    But will Fred Jackson even be ready for this week? If not, I think I have to consider starting Spiller over Pierre Thomas.

start Spiller...he'll be the one to score

Comment

• baalworship
      • May 2003

Spiller> Jackson & Lynch. Spiller going too low in PPR leagues. He will get his touches in the run and passing game. Remember when Adrian Peterson came out and people thought Chester Taylor would still get a lot of the carries?

Spiller will be a great RB2, flex option this year.

Comment

• tampabay25690
        • Feb 2004

Spiller and Matthews if it was me..
        GO Gators!!!!!!
        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• baalworship
          • May 2003

Yeah, Reggie Bush probably gets more points than Thomas this week. Spiller will be featured with some creative plays in Bills home opener.
          Last edited by baalworship; 09-06-2010, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Spiller will get possibly 10 to 15 potential touches a game at first IMO. Start Thomas early in the season. He is the primary RB and he might catch a pass or two a game in that pass happy offense.

Spiller went late in a lot of leagues because he will split his time three ways here.

Comment

• baalworship
              • May 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
              Spiller will get possibly 10 to 15 potential touches a game at first IMO. Start Thomas early in the season. He is the primary RB and he might catch a pass or two a game in that pass happy offense.

Spiller went late in a lot of leagues because he will split his time three ways here.
              It won't be equal. Spiller will get the most touches as he is by far the best player. Lynch will get some short yardage, goal line work and Freddie will get some but Spiller is already the best player on this team.

This week I like Spiller over Thomas as Thomas will be running against Minny's ferocious front. Miami also starting very young D.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Mathews and Thomas with who you have are the safe plays this week....

Either way with Thomas and Spiller you'll be starting a guy with limited touches because of guys behind them...so you might want to take a look at the waiver wire and see what's there.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
                  • Jan 2008

I got AP John Stewart and Spilleer in a 12 person league... Championship
                  I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
                    • Jul 2002

Does Spiller now being the starter and Freddy presumably being hurt push him in front of Thomas for those who didnt have him there before?

Comment

• baalworship
                      • May 2003

Does Spiller now being the starter and Freddy presumably being hurt push him in front of Thomas for those who didnt have him there before?

Already was ahead in my book. As I said, Thomas will not even outscore Reggie Bush this week.

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
                        • Jul 2002

Ive switched my started like 10 times but I think its gonna be hard to sit Spiller at the end of the day

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                          • Feb 2005

IMO... Spiller starts and gets 25 touches, FJ gets 10 touches, ML gets 10 touches.

Special teams gets Spiller 3-5 more touches.

Comment

Working...
                          X