PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts about (T) Locklear

alohabillsfan
09-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Per PFT...

Report: Sean Locklear not long for Seattle
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on September 6, 2010 12:33 PM ET
The Seahawks aren't done chopping inherited veterans from their roster.

ESPN's John Clayton writes that tackle Sean Locklear will be next to go. The team is trying to trade the longtime starter. If that doesn't happen, Locklear will likely get cut.

A once-promising starting tackle, Locklear has struggled the last few years. Still, it's a little surprising Seattle would jettison him with rookie left tackle Russell Okung banged up and recent addition Stacy Andrews just arriving to town. The Seahawks also traded for former Broncos tackle Tyler Polumbus during the preseason.

Seattle has a whole lot of questions on their beleaguered offensive line considering the season hasn't even started yet.

Well, what do you guys think???

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 03:33 PM
I'd pick him up to play RT...definitely an upgrade over Green.

Night Train
09-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Struggling usually means he's physically not right.

Nighthawk
09-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Struggling usually means he's physically not right.

Could be right...

alohabillsfan
09-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Ya, I dont follow Seattle was just wondering if any of the football junkies knew anything...

Dr. Lecter
09-06-2010, 03:54 PM
I'd pick him up to play RT...definitely an upgrade over Green.
So are either of us.....

stuckincincy
09-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Per PFT...

ESPN's John Clayton writes that tackle Sean Locklear will be next to go. The team is trying to trade the longtime starter. If that doesn't happen, Locklear will likely get cut.

A once-promising starting tackle, Locklear has struggled the last few years. Still, it's a little surprising Seattle would jettison him with rookie left tackle Russell Okung banged up and recent addition Stacy Andrews just arriving to town. The Seahawks also traded for former Broncos tackle Tyler Polumbus during the preseason.

Seattle has a whole lot of questions on their beleaguered offensive line considering the season hasn't even started yet.

Well, what do you guys think???

I liked him a lot when he came to the draft. If memory serves, he had some "conduct" issues a while back.

Not unheard of. A young pro athlete gets buckets full on jingle in his pocket, then...

:sad:

stuckincincy
09-07-2010, 08:43 AM
I liked him a lot when he came to the draft. If memory serves, he had some "conduct" issues a while back.

Not unheard of. A young pro athlete gets a bucket full of jingle in his pocket, then...

:sad:

Ickybaluky
09-07-2010, 08:48 AM

He had domestic abuse incidents a few years ago.

Mike13
09-07-2010, 10:33 AM
I'd still bone Heather Locklear.
Wait...wrong person.

Nighthawk
09-07-2010, 11:58 AM
So are either of us.....

Very good point!