PDA

View Full Version : My interview with Sirius NFL Radio's Zig Fracassi

T-Long
09-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Zig Fracassi is a regular on Sirius NFL Radio Channel 124, took time out this weekend to speak with me about the Buffalo Bills heading into the 2010 season. Fracassi is a native of Western New York.

FULL STORY (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/q_and_a_with_zig)

wmoz11
09-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Not sure how much you care about spelling errors, but Clausen is spelled wrong.

I didn't know Zig was a Western NY guy. I enjoy pretty much all of the guys on Sirius 124. Thanks for the interview.

T-Long
09-06-2010, 07:51 PM

I didn't know Zig was a Western NY guy. I enjoy pretty much all of the guys on Sirius 124. Thanks for the interview.
Yep, editor missed that.

Michael82
09-07-2010, 02:15 AM

Zig used to be on WNSA all the time. Very nice guy!

Coach Sal
09-07-2010, 06:47 AM
Good interview, Terry.

I like Zig. He's good and has a great radio presence.

But he's a WNYer who is a Cowboys fan.

That's a sin in my book.

billsfanryan
09-07-2010, 07:00 AM
I don't understand how winning 6 games is a step in the right direction. All of these "experts" and talking heads keep saying things like that but none of the interviewers ever take that and ask the follow up question. "how is winning the same amount of games as last year a step in the right direction when last year was a step in the wrong direction?"

However, that was a pretty good interview.

trapezeus
09-07-2010, 08:48 AM
i don't like his assessment of the AFC east. Mark Sanchez not sucking is a huge factor. just as big as trent not sucking.

sure, the patriots have brady and co on offense, but their defense continues to get older and they just kind of do patchwork fixes. they can be run on and passed on these days.

Miami, henne (see edwards, Sanchez). They showed they couldn't play from behind last year. all they could do was run.

the bills aren't much better but not much worse.

Thanks for the interview. enjoyable read.

Buddo
09-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Nice job, and a good read.

For all the 'pundits' have drooled over the acquisitions of the Jets and Fins, they haven't actually done anything yet.
TBH, atm, I'm certainly a lot happier to have Edwards under center than either Sanchez or Henne. I may feel differently by the end of this season, and could well do so in a couple of years time, but neither Sanchez or Henne inspire me with any more confidence than Edwards does.

Tatonka
09-07-2010, 12:43 PM
I'm certainly a lot happier to have Edwards under center than either Sanchez or Henne. I may feel differently by the end of this season

or the end of the first half of the first game.