PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins @ Bills preview....and giving and taking NFL 2010 predictions - Tue @ 9:30pm

Coach Sal
09-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Big night Tuesday. Hope you can join me!

First, at 8pm, Johnny Von and I will give you all of our picks for the 2010 NFL season! Division winners, wild cards, Super Bowl teams, and all major NFL awards....plus some other "interesting" awards of our own. That's on NFL Now! at 8pm!!

Then, at 9:30, I'l give you the best Dolphins at Bills preview you'll find anywhere. Plus a hard look at the Bills 53-man roster! Breaking it down X and O style, tons of Bills/Dolphins stats, plus some fearless Bills predictions for 2010! That's on Buffalo Bills Now! at 9:30!

Come to the show! It's LIVE! It's interactive and fun. You can join in the chat box with me and other Bills fans and talk about the game and the 2010 season, too!

It's all right here:
http://www.Justin.tv/coachsal

Hope to see you there!!

bowery4
09-07-2010, 07:47 AM
Justin is not available in Bangkok where I live why not have it on youtube (which has manyXs the viewers)?

Coach Sal
09-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Justin is not available in Bangkok where I live why not have it on youtube (which has manyXs the viewers)?

Youtube only allows for 10-minute recordings/shows to be uploaded.

Plus, as far as I know, they don't do live webcasting for "regular" people.

That stuff's reserved for Bono and U2. :)

ublinkwescore
09-07-2010, 08:30 AM
I've seen videos longer than 10 minutes on Youtube.

Coach Sal
09-07-2010, 08:39 AM
I've seen videos longer than 10 minutes on Youtube.

From what I know, those vids are grandfathered in, from when you were allowed to upload 10 minute + videos. They changed that policy a couple years ago.

I know because I upload my TV show every week - it's an hour long - and I have to break it into 5 or 6 segments, which is a *****. (I'd do the same thing for the JTV show, but it's too tough because the format is different).

Even people with "producer status" can't do it, I'm almost positive.

If you know of a way, or if I'm wrong, please tell me, because I'd love to upload the Buills show to YouTube for those who can't get JTV.

Extremebillsfan247
09-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Justin is not available in Bangkok where I live why not have it on youtube (which has manyXs the viewers)? Trix are for kids, or at least that is the direction Youtube is going. That site is quickly turning into a joke. They got Itunes in Bangkok? you can always catch the show that way. JTV > Youtube JMO...