PDA

View Full Version : The Dolphins do not hate the Bills.

Hogwasher
09-08-2010, 09:59 PM
According to the following poll results at the very silly site finheaven.com: http://www.finheaven.com/component/poll/56-rivals

Well, good for them. It doesn't make me like them any better.

Extremebillsfan247
09-08-2010, 10:06 PM
According to the following poll results at the very silly site finheaven.com: http://www.finheaven.com/component/poll/56-rivals

Well, good for them. It doesn't make me like them any better. Of course they don't hate us. This is the one team in the division they think they can beat. What's not to like about that? lol joking.

TMu11
09-09-2010, 04:59 AM
Its not mutual. GO BILLS

don137
09-09-2010, 05:12 AM
Just remind them how Jim Kelly and the Bills prevented their boy Marino from reaching multiple Super Bowls and then re-ask the poll.

casdhf
09-09-2010, 06:41 AM
It's hard to hate a team that's been irrelevant for 10 years.

DMBcrew36
09-09-2010, 06:42 AM
Of course they don't hate us. This is the one team in the division they think they can beat. What's not to like about that? lol joking.

Why joke? It's true. Why would anyone hate the door-mat.

OpIv37
09-09-2010, 08:08 AM

wow- I was going to say the exact same thing.

ddaryl
09-09-2010, 08:14 AM
**** You Dolphin

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wpFdAFOFCoI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wpFdAFOFCoI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DolfanTom
09-09-2010, 08:49 AM

It's partly that, but I think it's more the fans we dislike the least. You guys are far less annoying the Jets and Pats fans. FAR less!! And I mean when you win or lose. I remember all too well your glory days, and while it sucked for me, at least you guys weren't annoying pansies like Pats fans, or beer-muscle Jet fans.

For me, I went to college in Rochester during your last three Superbowls, so I think since I made so many friends w/ Bills fans, I hate you less??

And - yeah - the last 10 years (while it's not like the Dolphins have exactly lit it up), it almost makes me feel sorry for you in a way, and since I hate you less already ...

Anyhow, enough of the nice nice - Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nublar7
09-09-2010, 09:36 AM
I hate the Jets way more than the Bills. Still hate the Bills though.

DMBcrew36
09-09-2010, 09:41 AM
It's partly that, but I think it's more the fans we dislike the least. You guys are far less annoying the Jets and Pats fans. FAR less!! And I mean when you win or lose. I remember all too well your glory days, and while it sucked for me, at least you guys weren't annoying pansies like Pats fans, or beer-muscle Jet fans.

For me, I went to college in Rochester during your last three Superbowls, so I think since I made so many friends w/ Bills fans, I hate you less??

And - yeah - the last 10 years (while it's not like the Dolphins have exactly lit it up), it almost makes me feel sorry for you in a way, and since I hate you less already ...

Anyhow, enough of the nice nice - Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you can't hate our passion, that's for sure. Patriots fans are the biggest bandwagon jumpers of all time. They barely existed until Parcells came in the 90's. They cared so little, the team was about to move. No one loves fairweather *******s who endlessly thump their chests. Ofcourse I'm speaking in generalities - there are a few legit Pats fans for sure.

Beebe's Kid
09-09-2010, 09:41 AM
This just in: Who gives a **** what the "phans" think?

The fact that they hate the Jets and Pats* more, just adds to my hatred for them.

Take a recount about 4:00 on Sunday, I bet we score a little higher.

On a side note, is teal the most repulsive color in the world because it's the Dolphins color, or a the Dolphins the most repulsive thing because of teal...the world may never know.

Bling
09-09-2010, 09:49 AM

The fact that they hate the Jets and Pats* more, just adds to my hatred for them.

On a side note, is teal the most repulsive color in the world because it's the Dolphins color, or a the Dolphins the most repulsive thing because of teal...the world may never know.

lol. I forget sometimes that the Bills are in the same division. I don't think I could stand posting on a Jets or Pats board. You guys are irrelevant, so I don't mind posting here.

Oldbillsfan
09-09-2010, 09:54 AM
lol. I forget sometimes that the Bills are in the same division. I don't think I could stand posting on a Jets or Pats board. You guys are irrelevant, so I don't mind posting here.

In the grand scheme of things your team is irrelevant too. The Bills have owned your homo warriors dressed in teal.

DolfanTom
09-09-2010, 09:56 AM

Looking at a Bills uniform is about the only time I'm repulsed by Red White and Blue!!

Oh, you care what we think, just admit it!!! You know you do - you want us to hate you so you feel relevant!!

DolfanTom
09-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Well, you can't hate our passion, that's for sure. Patriots fans are the biggest bandwagon jumpers of all time. They barely existed until Parcells came in the 90's. They cared so little, the team was about to move. No one loves fairweather *******s who endlessly thump their chests. Ofcourse I'm speaking in generalities - there are a few legit Pats fans for sure.

That's actually what I like! Bills fans are true fans, overall!

DolfanTom
09-09-2010, 09:58 AM
In the grand scheme of things your team is irrelevant too. The Bills have owned your homo warriors dressed in teal.

Define "owned."

Hardly! Through some stretches yes, but overall - uh, no.

ddaryl
09-09-2010, 11:56 AM
Define "owned."

Hardly! Through some stretches yes, but overall - uh, no.

simple

the only times you beat us on the scoreboard is when we beat ourselves and you benefit... otherwise we have a perfect record against Miami

so 52 times we have beat ourselves and you benefitted... the rest was just classic Bills kicking the Dolphins asses over and over again

Buckets
09-09-2010, 12:35 PM
I usedto work with Dolfin season ticket holders and they did not hate the bills more than any other team. THE JETS ON THE OTHER HAND WERE ANOTHER STORY, THEY HATED THEM AND THEIR FANS (ESPECIALLY THEIR FANS) WITH A PASSION.

DolfanTom
09-09-2010, 12:47 PM
simple

the only times you beat us on the scoreboard is when we beat ourselves and you benefit... otherwise we have a perfect record against Miami

so 52 times we have beat ourselves and you benefitted... the rest was just classic Bills kicking the Dolphins asses over and over again

That made me chuckle!! :D:

You guys really beat yourselves in the '70s, didn't you!

Ingtar33
09-09-2010, 01:03 PM
I didn’t know there were even that enough literate fin fans to have an internet poll…

Good for them, they can click on buttons online… meanwhile my irrational hatred of the fins burns with the heat of 1000 suns

ugh... those ugly prissy blue and orange unis... blech. they look like whale vomit.

Mike13
09-09-2010, 08:25 PM
I still hate the Bills, it has been leaning more towards pity though.

simple

Well thats the stupidest ****ing thing I've read here.