PDA

View Full Version : WEATHER FOR SUNDAY

Buffalo Thriller
09-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Can anyone tell me the chances for rain? i hope it stays sunny all day.:cheers:

mayotm
09-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Can anyone tell me the chances for rain? i hope it stays sunny all day.:cheers:You were able to post a weather question but not check on weather.com?

BuffaloBlitz83
09-09-2010, 08:32 AM
You were able to post a weather question but not check on weather.com?

lol

DolfanTom
09-09-2010, 08:39 AM
You were able to post a weather question but not check on weather.com?

:lol:

To answer his question, last I checked, it was only to rain in the morning. I'll be there - I want sun, or at least, dry conditions.

trapezeus
09-09-2010, 09:33 AM
68 degrees with 30% chance of rain. earlier in the week it said 40%, so it's going in the right direction.

Beebe's Kid
09-09-2010, 09:38 AM
:lol:

To answer his question, last I checked, it was only to rain in the morning. I'll be there - I want sun, or at least, dry conditions.

You would.

What's the weather matter? I don't give a **** if it snows 12"...I like seeing the Bills beat the Dolphins in any conditions.

It's Buffalo...when you leave the house take your Speedo, sunblock, sweatshirt, jeans, baseball hat, winter hat, gloves, poncho (is that a real poncho? I mean is that a Mexican poncho, or a Sears poncho?) and your snowsuit. That should just about cover you.

DolfanTom
09-09-2010, 09:50 AM
You would.

What's the weather matter? I don't give a **** if it snows 12"...I like seeing the Bills beat the Dolphins in any conditions.

It's Buffalo...when you leave the house take your Speedo, sunblock, sweatshirt, jeans, baseball hat, winter hat, gloves, poncho (is that a real poncho? I mean is that a Mexican poncho, or a Sears poncho?) and your snowsuit. That should just about cover you.

I live next to a mountain south of the Adirondacks and it snows like F%ck!! Trust me, I know about crappy weather. It's worse than Buffalo, all the changes, trust me!

HAMMER
09-09-2010, 10:53 AM
All you need is a T-Shirt , a pair of jeans, sneakers, and a flask of whiskey.

Buffalo Thriller
09-09-2010, 03:37 PM
You were able to post a weather question but not check on weather.com? you were able to be a smart ass on something you had no intention of answering?

BidsJr
09-09-2010, 05:27 PM
You were able to post a weather question but not check on weather.com? you were able to be a smart ass on something you had no intention of answering?

Anyone know if the sun came up this morning?

X-Era
09-09-2010, 05:28 PM
All you need is a T-Shirt , a pair of jeans, sneakers, and a flask of whiskey.

All you need to have is a flask of whiskey... clothing is optional and discouraged... especially if your female.

HAMMER
09-09-2010, 07:48 PM
All you need to have is a flask of whiskey... clothing is optional and discouraged... especially if your female.

Only if you want to be in the back of a cop car during kickoff.

Mike13
09-09-2010, 08:14 PM
68 degrees with 30% chance of rain. earlier in the week it said 40%, so it's going in the right direction.

I'd kill for 68 degrees, thats perfect weather.

TigerJ
09-09-2010, 09:07 PM
What I don't like is when both of the Dolphin games are early in the season. I figure that if the if the Bills have to go to MIami when the temperatures are in the nineties and the humidity is beastly, then Miami should have to come to Buffalo when there is at least a chance of freezing temps and some form of frozen precipitation. I doesn't seem fair when Buffalo has to endure a sauna and then Miami gets to play in Buffalo when the temperatures are in the 60s and 70s. So, I'm OK with the home opener being against Miami with the away game taking place in December this year.

Beebe's Kid
09-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Are we all familiar with the fact that the fans are from these cities, but the players are from all over the country, correct?

TigerJ
09-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Are we all familiar with the fact that the fans are from these cities, but the players are from all over the country, correct?That's certainly true, but players tend to get acclimated to the area where they are playing, just like everyone gets acclimated to the area where they are living. If you have your training camp in a hot weather city, your body is going to make some adaptations. Part of it is mental. If you're practicing every day in hot muggy weather, you get in the habit of keeping yourself well hydrated, but even if you hail from the jungles of Brazil, you tend to get out of the habit if you're not living with it every day. The converse is also true Even if you're from western New York if you've been living in the south for a while, you forget that snow slickened turf has different traction characteristics than warm dry turf. If your equipment staff isn't as good as they need to be, they may not know what kind of footwear is going to be best for traction in various conditions for games in different climates.