PDA

View Full Version : Chris Berman upset prediction

Saratoga Slim
09-10-2010, 07:49 AM
On ESPN right now: Swami Sayz that the Bills will upset the Dolphins 19-17.

Appeared with Jim Kelly, together shouting "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!"

I love that guy.

ddaryl
09-10-2010, 08:00 AM
My guess is it will be a higher scoring game then this...

19-17 seems like last year

Jan Reimers
09-10-2010, 08:11 AM

Appeared with Jim Kelly, together shouting "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!"

I love that guy.
It's right outside the Big Tree Inn, too.

trapezeus
09-10-2010, 08:43 AM
i don't know. i like the bills by 10 or more points. i'm feeing it. if this season is going to be any different from previous years, this team is going to explode out of the gate.

Oaf
09-10-2010, 09:54 AM
i don't know. i like the bills by 10 or more points. i'm feeing it. if this season is going to be any different from previous years, this team is going to explode out of the gate.

:yawn:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/2003/0915_large.jpg

justasportsfan
09-10-2010, 10:29 AM
If the bills have a chance to upset any team, this game should be it. It's hard to gameplan against us. The fins however are going to blitz us all day to test our OL and see if Trent is going to panic.

I do worry about Bell. Not sure if he is in shape enough to last 4 qrts.

Last years gameplan was always the same. Control the ball , don't make mistakes and hope that the other team beats themselves.

AustinTransplant
09-10-2010, 10:44 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3TLG_LtWhj4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3TLG_LtWhj4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Buffalo Thriller
09-10-2010, 10:51 AM
I think it will be a shoot out Bills winning 34-28

!Papacrunk!
09-10-2010, 11:05 AM
lol wouldn't it make things easier if he wore a Bills pin or some sort of Bills clothing when he is on TV?

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Absolutely stunned that Berman would pick the Bills. Just didn't see this coming. Shocked I tell you, shocked.

Did he also mention that "nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills" as well. If so, shocked there as well.

Barb
09-10-2010, 11:12 AM
you guys are so funny, it actually not funny anymore, you run a 3-4 where you dont have the people for, your front 7 is a joke, you have 2 castoffs on that LB crew in Torbor and i just found out Ayodele as well, these guys played for us last year and they were dumped because they cant cover and just arent very good,you think our Offensive coaching staff will find a way to play to their weaknesses, its such annoying to read these kind of 41-17 etc. predictions, we are a much more physical team and will run the ball right down at your sorry ass dline all game.

24-10 Miami

justasportsfan
09-10-2010, 11:22 AM
you guys are so funny, it actually not funny anymore, you run a 3-4 where you dont have the people for, your front 7 is a joke, you have 2 castoffs on that LB crew in Torbor and i just found out Ayodele as well, these guys played for us last year and they were dumped because they cant cover and just arent very good,you think our Offensive coaching staff will find a way to play to their weaknesses, its such annoying to read these kind of 41-17 etc. predictions, we are a much more physical team and will run the ball right down at your sorry ass dline all game.

24-10 Miami

you act as if there aren't any finfans walking around saying they've already won the superbowl.

If your OC was so great, how come he couldn't find a way to take advantage of our weakness last year when we beat the snot out of meeyami @ little Cuba?

OpIv37
09-10-2010, 11:22 AM

It's not going to be any different. We still lack the talent.

Barb
09-10-2010, 11:27 AM
you act as if there aren't any finfans walking around saying they've already won the superbowl.

If your OC was so great, how come he couldn't find a way to take advantage of our weakness last year when we beat the snot out of meeyami @ little Cuba?
huh, i dont know what tomorrows game will have to do with last freakin year, except for the fact that its + Brandon Marshall + Karlos Dansby + Ronnie Brown....who missed the rematch last year and well your are - Terrell Owens and a injured Fred Jackson who will not be close to 100 % who beat us on that day

dmosher12
09-10-2010, 11:47 AM
More importantly that 'stache makes him look like ron jeremy

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 12:08 PM

If you mean Miami, we kicked the crap out of you guys down there. You returned the favor later in the year in Buffalo.

Seriously, you can't remember back one year??

justasportsfan
09-10-2010, 12:12 PM
huh, i dont know what tomorrows game will have to do with last freakin year, except for the fact that its + Brandon Marshall + Karlos Dansby + Ronnie Brown....who missed the rematch last year and well your are - Terrell Owens and a injured Fred Jackson who will not be close to 100 % who beat us on that day

You brought up last year by using your OC from last year to make an argument that that same OC can take advantage of our problems this year yet he couldn't do it last year with a team that was in turmoil and picking players off the street.

I've stated in other threads that the fins should win this one, but it's not far fetched that we could upset the fins. It's not like we're playing the defending champs. Besides the game is at buffalo.

Here's anoth thing, who would have thought that a 1-15 gay shark team could turn it around in 1 year to win the division?Not even in your wildest dream did YOU think it was gonna happen. I'm not saying the bills will do it but it's not impossible for a new bills team to beat a doplhins team.

Nighthawk
09-10-2010, 12:12 PM

24-10 Miami

No, you guys are the dillusional ones. I'm pretty safe in speaking for most Bills fans, we understand that our team is not going to be very good this year. You guys, on the otherhand, seem to believe you have some powerhouse that is just going to dominate people on Sundays. Now that is some funny s**t!!!

justasportsfan
09-10-2010, 12:16 PM
If you mean Miami, we kicked the crap out of you guys down there. You returned the favor later in the year in Buffalo.

Seriously, you can't remember back one year??

MY bad, was thinking about the jets. Same crappy fanbase.

psubills62
09-10-2010, 12:26 PM

You're forgetting - Ferguson, - Porter, - Taylor, - Crowder, - Sean Smith, - Camarillo, - Grove, - Smiley.

Nighthawk
09-10-2010, 12:27 PM
You're forgetting - Ferguson, - Porter, - Taylor, - Crowder, - Sean Smith, - Camarillo, - Grove, - Smiley.

What are you talking about, but they signed Dansby and Marshall???

psubills62
09-10-2010, 12:31 PM

24-10 Miami
:yawn:

Torbor won't play and Ayodele will play ST's, maybe one or two defensive plays.

I love this line: "you guys are so funny, it actually not funny anymore."

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 12:36 PM

What are you talking about, but they signed Dansby and Marshall???

Well let's see - Fergy was great in his day and a nice player, but he was old and injury prone at this point. Randy Starks has been a nice surprise in his spot this preseason. Look for him Sunday.

Porter? Seriously! At this point, useless.

Taylor? Loved JT, and he can still play, but it was time for him to go. We'll see if his replacements play better at this point.

Crowder? On the team, but hurt. Not sure if Dobbins (who will start in his place) isn't his equal. Not to mention, some guy named Dansby is starting next to him. He only crushes people, makes plays, and can cover tight ends/RBs like a blanket.

Smith? He'll play a lot Sunday, even if he isn't starting.

Camarillo? Loved the guy, but we added a guy at his position that has a streak going of three years with 100 catches or more. I think we'll be OK.

Grove? Was beat out by Berger, who will start in his place.

Smilely? Nice player, but hurt a lot. We'll have to see if Incognito can match his production. But at RG, rookie Jerry looks like an absolute STUD.

Just sayn'

Now, not saying we're a lock to win, just pointing out these "losses" you mention may not be losses at all. Time will tell, of course.

Mike13
09-10-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm shocked, the dude has an epic 'stache though.

Nighthawk
09-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Well let's see - Fergy was great in his day and a nice player, but he was old and injury prone at this point. Randy Starks has been a nice surprise in his spot this preseason. Look for him Sunday.

Taylor? Loved JT, and he can still play, but it was time for him to go. We'll see if his replacements play better at this point.

Crowder? On the team, but hurt. Not sure if Dobbins (who will start in his place) isn't his equal. Not to mention, some guy named Dansby is starting next to him. He only crushes people, makes plays, and can cover tight ends/RBs like a blanket.

Camarillo? Loved the guy, but we added a guy at his position that has a streak going of three years with 100 catches or more. I think we'll be OK.

Smilely? Nice player, but hurt a lot. We'll have to see if Incognito can match his production. But at RG, rookie Jerry looks like an absolute STUD.

Just sayn'

Now, not saying we're a lock to win, just pointing out these "losses" you mention may not be losses at all. Time will tell, of course.

Yep, the Dolphins are just plain dominate...and there roster is loaded with top talent. Funny, just funny stuff.

trapezeus
09-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Trent edwards was really good at getting the ball to TO on a conservative offense last year, i'm sure Henne will be just as prolific with Brandon Marshall.

This game has the making of a shootout. but miami ever since i was 10 years old has gotten pysched out when playing in buffalo. i expect more of the same. if henne makes a single mistake (i.e. fumbles, INT) and the bills put up points on that turn over, i expect the dolphins to crumble in the face of adversity.

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Yep, the Dolphins are just plain dominate...and there roster is loaded with top talent. Funny, just funny stuff.

You're really not that bright if that's what you took from my post.

psubills62
09-10-2010, 12:45 PM
To be honest, I'm a little surprised so many Bills fans are so confident about this game.

That being said, the Dolphins have been one of the most over-hyped teams this offseason. They lost a significant amount of their pass rush, and a lot of people seem to assume that guys like Wake, Misi, IAF, Henne, and a brand-new interior OL aren't going to skip a beat.

It's obvious to me that Miami has more talent than us at several key positions, particularly WR and LT. It's not like their talent is far superior, however. Our front 7 is relatively weak, but it's not like Miami's run defense is a brick wall. They had a mediocre run defense last year, and they've got 5 new guys in the front 7 and an undersized NT.

Honestly, I believe that Gailey alone upgrades our offense, not to mention having relatively healthy starters on the OL. By the time we faced Miami last year, we were on our what...7th different OL combination? Gailey's playcalling may not translate to the regular season, but even if it doesn't, he's 100 times better than any OC we had under Jauron.

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Trent edwards was really good at getting the ball to TO on a conservative offense last year, i'm sure Henne will be just as prolific with Brandon Marshall.

This game has the making of a shootout. but miami ever since i was 10 years old has gotten pysched out when playing in buffalo. i expect more of the same. if henne makes a single mistake (i.e. fumbles, INT) and the bills put up points on that turn over, i expect the dolphins to crumble in the face of adversity.

Sadly, this is true.

What's amazing is, every now and then, the Dolphins win there and win big. But it's rare, of course. Usually, it's just like you say, even if we're the better team. It's a tough place for the Dolphins to play, and I'll be grateful for ANY kind of win - don't care if it's 3-2.

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 12:49 PM
That being said, the Dolphins have been one of the most over-hyped teams this offseason.

Really, by who? I've seen a national writer/reporter here and there talk up the Dolphins, but over-hype? You must have us confused with the Jets.

Most things I've read/seen that are positive about the Dolphins say things like "I like Chad Henne, and he'll need to step it up for them to have a good year" or "That young defense will have to come together for the Dolphins to succeed."

Do some fans? Well, every team has that. I'm sure if you check out a Lions board, they'll be a share of people plotting the way to the Superbowl.

Nublar7
09-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Berman picking the Bills. Big shocker. :lol:

Dolphins 31
Bills 17

psubills62
09-10-2010, 12:59 PM

Just sayn'

I have no problem with people overrating their roster, as we Bills fans (me included) do it all the time.

It hurt you guys when Ferguson didn't play last year, you really assume it won't hurt you this year, especially with Starks filling in? Starks is better against the pass, but is he really better against the run?

Porter was useless? He's only had 6.5 sacks against Buffalo alone the last two years. And I'm betting you're underestimating significantly how much he helped take attention off of Wake last year.

I find it funny how you just dismiss guys who totaled 16 sacks last year. You really think Misi, IAF, and Wake will just fill that in automatically?

I wasn't talking about Dansby, and I said "- Crowder" because he won't be playing against us in Week 1...which is what the discussion is about, right?

I sure hope Smith plays a lot, considering how badly he got beaten last year and considering his demotion this year.

I have a feeling Berger taking the starting job had more to due with Grove's injury status, his contract status, and age. As rotoworld.com put it: "It remains to be seen if Berger will be as effective as Grove was in run blocking."

As bad as your pass defense was last year, I have a hard time believing you can just shrug off the loss of 16 sacks.

This is the kind of analysis I expect from fans in general and ESPN (when it comes to the teams they like). Dismiss any potential losses as insignificant, and assume the guys replacing them will be just as good. I still have no idea what you're basing that on, but fine with me. I personally have a feeling Buffalo's offense will move the ball fairly easily come Sunday.

psubills62
09-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Really, by who? I've seen a national writer/reporter here and there talk up the Dolphins, but over-hype? You must have us confused with the Jets.

Most things I've read/seen that are positive about the Dolphins say things like "I like Chad Henne, and he'll need to step it up for them to have a good year" or "That young defense will have to come together for the Dolphins to succeed."

Do some fans? Well, every team has that. I'm sure if you check out a Lions board, they'll be a share of people plotting the way to the Superbowl.

There's a number of people who have the Dolphins highly rated. I believe there's a thread floating around here showing ESPN's rankings with Miami at #11.

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 01:01 PM
There's a number of people who have the Dolphins highly rated. I believe there's a thread floating around here showing ESPN's rankings with Miami at #11.

11 is overhyped??? Even if that's higher than you think, that's not overhyped. Now, the Jets ...

trapezeus
09-10-2010, 01:02 PM
i get the concept of miami blitzing alot, but i don't get why its suppose to be successful. I don't really think Miami's d is as good as they think it is.

So while i trust they'll have a gameplan that's designed to be effective, i don't know if they can cover spiller, roscoe, evans with lynch and jackson in the backfield. i don't think they have the secondary to keep up with that. if only we had a decent TE on the roster, then i'd be more comfortable.

And while i trust our defense is undertalented, aside from miami's run game, i just don't see henne connection on too much. i trust the bills CB's to be on an island in coverage, which should help get whitner up to the line in run support. If the bills can hold for field goals and/or make miami use a lot of clock with no homeruns, i like the bills in an offensive battle. i trust the bills can move the sticks in a two minute drive. i don't think miami has that yet still.

psubills62
09-10-2010, 01:04 PM
11 is overhyped??? Even if that's higher than you think, that's not overhyped. Now, the Jets ...
It's overhyped when they have as many question marks as they do.

You also don't think comparing Henne to Dan Marino is overhyping? IIRC, the owner predicted a Super Bowl win? There is plenty of overhyping going on with the Dolphins AND the Jets.

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 01:19 PM
I have no problem with people overrating their roster, as we Bills fans (me included) do it all the time.

It hurt you guys when Ferguson didn't play last year, you really assume it won't hurt you this year, especially with Starks filling in? Starks is better against the pass, but is he really better against the run?

Porter was useless? He's only had 6.5 sacks against Buffalo alone the last two years. And I'm betting you're underestimating significantly how much he helped take attention off of Wake last year.

I find it funny how you just dismiss guys who totaled 16 sacks last year. You really think Misi, IAF, and Wake will just fill that in automatically?

I wasn't talking about Dansby, and I said "- Crowder" because he won't be playing against us in Week 1...which is what the discussion is about, right?

I sure hope Smith plays a lot, considering how badly he got beaten last year and considering his demotion this year.

I have a feeling Berger taking the starting job had more to due with Grove's injury status, his contract status, and age. As rotoworld.com put it: "It remains to be seen if Berger will be as effective as Grove was in run blocking."

As bad as your pass defense was last year, I have a hard time believing you can just shrug off the loss of 16 sacks.

This is the kind of analysis I expect from fans in general and ESPN (when it comes to the teams they like). Dismiss any potential losses as insignificant, and assume the guys replacing them will be just as good. I still have no idea what you're basing that on, but fine with me. I personally have a feeling Buffalo's offense will move the ball fairly easily come Sunday.

Yes, Fergy out hurt us last year, but Starks is our best D-lineman right now. He's played excellent all preseason against run and pass, providing a lot of athleticism to the position. I'm very hopefuly!

Porter was badly overrated by the middle of last season, his 16 sacks were the year before in '08. He'd get a sack here and there last year, but take off about 50 other plays. Remember Fitzpatrick running for that TD last year? Guess who didn't seal the edge ....

No idea if Wake or Alma-Francis/Misi will fill in those missing sacks, but I wouldn't be shocked either if they come close. Especially Wake. Not saying it doesn't concern me, but I was concerned w/ what we had last year too.

I know you meant Crowder, but I mentioned Dansby because we didn't have him last year and we do now. To me, even if Crowder doesn't play a down this year, and we're stuck w/ Dobbins at the other ILB, Dansby alone upgrades the pair.

Smith is a question mark. Point being, he played last year, he'll play this year, it's even. I hope he gets his act together soon. Frankly, a little worried about that position, as Jason Allen has been a bust so far (outside of his stellar special teams play). Maybe his time has arrived, maybe it hasn't. I believe in Smith though, but he needs to get it together.

Berger is a nice player. Not annointing him as a great by any means, but Grove wasn't exactly perfect either. I liked him, but not for what he was making. Berger did step it up a bit for him. We'll need to upgrade him for sure, hopefully next year, but he's not terrible.

ESPN LOVES the Bills!!

I would expect you to move the ball a bit as well, unless Nolan has some serious blitzing scheme up his sleeve, as is rumored. If he can rattle Trent Edwards well then - you know. But if not, I hope our offense is ready to score a lot.

All I'm saying overall here is, I like the moves we've made as a lot. This is based on what I think some of these guys will do. If they turn out to not do what I think, well then we're in trouble on D. All I'm asking for this season is average from the unit. That would be an upgrade!

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 01:22 PM
It's overhyped when they have as many question marks as they do.

You also don't think comparing Henne to Dan Marino is overhyping? IIRC, the owner predicted a Super Bowl win? There is plenty of overhyping going on with the Dolphins AND the Jets.Our owner was an idiot saying that.

But nobody at ESPN/NBC/FOX/CBS says that. Nobody at the Miami Herald or Sun-Sentinel says that. And I've yet to see a fan of ours say the same thing (well, at least not seriously).

I have HIGH hopes for Henne. He needs to make better overall decisions, and make better touch throws, but I love what he brings to the table. If he takes a step forward, I love our offense this year. Heck, I bought a Henne jersey I'm so confident. But, until he does it, it's just potential. We'll know which way it goes in about 16 games. If he does live up to the "hype" we're in great shape for years. If not, God, I don't want to go there ...

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 01:25 PM
In all honestly, what do either of us really have to go on here? We're basing a lot of our seasons on questions that need to be answered. I think as fans, we tend to answer them affirmatively, lofting our expectations. Most of us anyways.

Frankly, I'm looking forward to Sunday so I can start getting some real GD answers. Sick of the off/pre-season!!! Plus, I plan on drinking a lot ...

psubills62
09-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Porter was badly overrated by the middle of last season, his 16 sacks were the year before in '08.

When I mentioned replacing the 16 sacks, I was talking about Porter and Taylor's combined numbers (9 + 7). Since Wake got 5.5 sacks last year as well, that means the LB's will have to combine for 21.5 sacks total. Dansby should help there, but I just don't see 21.5 sacks with as much inexperience as your other LB's have.

I know you guys made upgrades at certain positions (most notably WR, ILB), but there's still a ton of question marks. With your analysis of your team, I see a lot of similarities between this year and last year, when Grove was hailed as one of the best run-blocking centers in the league. They signed Gibril Wilson and drafted two top cornerbacks to supposedly improve their secondary, etc. I see a lot of comparisons between the reported upgrades last offseason that Miami made and this season.

From the rest of your posts, I think you've been pretty fair towards the Bills. I have no ill will towards you. I just don't see the Dolphins being that good this year. Like you said - I'm excited to see the answers to all these questions we have about both of our teams come Sunday.

trapezeus
09-10-2010, 01:38 PM
ESPN LOVES the Bills!!

you have to be kidding. the national media doesn't spend more than 2 seconds on us and makes generalizations because they simply don't watch any of our games.

I promise you, short of the bills making the AFC Championship game, ESPN has already spent more time on Brady's car accident than what they spend on the bills all season. that's sadly not even hyperbole.

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 01:42 PM
When I mentioned replacing the 16 sacks, I was talking about Porter and Taylor's combined numbers (9 + 7). Since Wake got 5.5 sacks last year as well, that means the LB's will have to combine for 21.5 sacks total. Dansby should help there, but I just don't see 21.5 sacks with as much inexperience as your other LB's have.

I know you guys made upgrades at certain positions (most notably WR, ILB), but there's still a ton of question marks. With your analysis of your team, I see a lot of similarities between this year and last year, when Grove was hailed as one of the best run-blocking centers in the league. They signed Gibril Wilson and drafted two top cornerbacks to supposedly improve their secondary, etc. I see a lot of comparisons between the reported upgrades last offseason that Miami made and this season.

From the rest of your posts, I think you've been pretty fair towards the Bills. I have no ill will towards you. I just don't see the Dolphins being that good this year. Like you said - I'm excited to see the answers to all these questions we have about both of our teams come Sunday.
No ill-will towards you either. Nor anyone here really. This is football, a five-month long soap opera for guys!!

Frankly, I'll be thrilled if my Fish get to 10-6, and hopefully, the playoffs. Three years ago, we were 1-15. The next year, we went an exciting but highly artificial 11-5. In reality, we were a 6-10 team that had a soft schedule and got every break imaginable it seemed each week. Last year's team was more talented than '08's team, but was certainly not a great team - and we shot ourselves in the foot so many times. Very easily could have been 10-6 last year, but choked it away badly.

I think this year's team is a step above last year's, but will need to make more plays and stop shooting itself in the foot. The best thing that can happen is for Henne to become a good QB. While many fans may have been demanding a superbowl team by now, based on our '08 record, if you really take a closer look behind the scenes, it's unrealistic (that '07 team was SOO devoid of talent, it's scary). Now, if we go 10-6 this year and make some nice offseason additions, I'll be more optimistic next year. Then again, in this GD division ....

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 01:43 PM
you have to be kidding. the national media doesn't spend more than 2 seconds on us and makes generalizations because they simply don't watch any of our games.

I promise you, short of the bills making the AFC Championship game, ESPN has already spent more time on Brady's car accident than what they spend on the bills all season. that's sadly not even hyperbole.

Sorry, should have said "Chris Berman Loves the Bills"

He's ESPN, isn't he? :laughing:

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Oh, the entire national media has a wet dream for Brady, not just ESPN! Uggh!

trapezeus
09-10-2010, 01:47 PM
berman is just one guy. the rest of the NFL announcers hate the bills. they enjoy ragging on the bills and detroit.

In this age of downsizing, ESPN could cut all these explayers that provide nothing. just go back to TJ and Chris at the desk.

and they need to get rid of that 3 foot glass football field. their tutorials provide no insight on the game and just shows you how men deal with mid life crisis. it's not a good thing.

Mad Max
09-10-2010, 07:23 PM

I love that guy.

Berman's still my favorite ESPN Anchor.

I hope he's still alive when the Bills finally win a Super Bowl.

Extremebillsfan247
09-10-2010, 07:43 PM
It's not going to be any different. We still lack the talent. we lacked talent last year too. Our game at home with them, we watched Ricky Williams run all over us and we still beat them 31-14. Henne was picked off 3 times in that game. This year we actually have an offense, so there will be a difference. This team is actually going to be better than it was last year. It doesn't mean we will win Sunday, but Miami is coming in here with some questions of their own. Everyone thinks because they went and signed a couple of players, that all of a sudden they are playoff bound. Looking under the hood of that team tells a completely different story though. In reality, the Dolphins are not much better than the Bills are at this point. JMO

psubills62
09-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Thought this was interesting:

According to NFL.com's Vic Carucci, former Dolphins VP of Football Operations Bill Parcells was "very disappointed" in the development of Chad Henne before stepping down earlier this week.

"I will say, for whatever weight this carries, that Bill Parcells is very disappointed in him," Carucci said on the radio Friday. "But that's not what made Bill resign his position or anything." Henne was very bad in the preseason, completing fewer than 50 percent of his passes with a 5.1 yards per attempt average. He certainly can't be called a bust yet, but we've seen nothing since the end of 2009 that suggests Henne will take "the next step."

from rotoworld.com

DolfanTom
09-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Thought this was interesting:

from rotoworld.com
Saw that too. Also seen many reports disputing it from Dolphin writers. Don't care anyway. Way too early to make a definitive judgement on Henne. After this season well have a better idea.

Oaf
09-10-2010, 09:55 PM
I just don't see us being able to stop their run consistently enough for any hope beyond a close one to the finish. Plus Marshall will get his chunks here and there.

Mike13
09-11-2010, 11:18 AM
I just don't see us being able to stop their run consistently enough for any hope beyond a close one to the finish. Plus Marshall will get his chunks here and there.

ZOMG BUT HEMME SUX AND RONNIE FROWN IZ NO MATCH FOR OUR STUD LBS AND GAYLEY IS A GENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!111111!!11ONEZ

ublinkwescore
09-11-2010, 12:01 PM

I love that guy.

Youtube, here I come.