PDA

View Full Version : Zubaz

SABuffalo786
09-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Anyone know of any sports store selling these in the greater Buffalo metro?

The King
09-10-2010, 10:29 AM
The 1990 Store.

Beebe's Kid
09-10-2010, 10:33 AM
Zubaz have been extinct for 20 years.

hydro
09-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Zubaz have been extinct for 20 years.

Only in thoughts. They are still alive!

http://shop.zubaz.com/

That is the only place I know you can get them.

Jaybird
09-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Long Live the BAZ

Historian
09-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Try the flea market.

They have plenty of Flutie jersies too!

Pinkerton Security
09-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Only in thoughts. They are still alive!

http://shop.zubaz.com/

That is the only place I know you can get them.

I will be wearing mine Sunday!! and i got them from that link.

OpIv37
09-10-2010, 11:39 AM
The 1990 Store.

is there really such a place? I need some MC Hammer parachute pants, some hi-top Reebok Pumps and one of those baseball caps that says BILLS in BLOCK LETTERS across the back.

hydro
09-10-2010, 11:44 AM
is there really such a place? I need some MC Hammer parachute pants, some hi-top Reebok Pumps and one of those baseball caps that says BILLS in BLOCK LETTERS across the back.

I could really use a pair BK British Knights or LA Lights.

X-Era
09-10-2010, 11:46 AM
www.mullet.com (http://www.mullet.com), its under the accessories menu.

Or ask this guy:
http://torparen.blogg.se/images/2008/zubaz_ful_18598314.jpg

OpIv37
09-10-2010, 11:47 AM

LA Gear lights were da bomb (hey, as long as we're stuck in the 90's, might as well use the proper terminology). I especially loved the stories of people running into the woods or other dark places to escape the cops, only to be betrayed by the lights on their oh-so-fashionable footwear.

Jan Reimers
09-10-2010, 11:48 AM
I love zubaz. I have a couple of pairs, and they're like wearing your pajamas to the game.

OpIv37
09-10-2010, 11:49 AM
I love zubaz. I have a couple of pairs, and they're like wearing your pajamas to the game.

that's great, in September. It's not so great in December.

hydro
09-10-2010, 11:53 AM
LA Gear lights were da bomb (hey, as long as we're stuck in the 90's, might as well use the proper terminology). I especially loved the stories of people running into the woods or other dark places to escape the cops, only to be betrayed by the lights on their oh-so-fashionable footwear.

Yeah those stories were classic. The things you have to do to stay fashionable!

OpIv37
09-10-2010, 11:53 AM
and BTW, I'm just kidding about needing the BILLS block letter baseball cap. I actually still have mine. Maybe I'll bust it out for luck, as the team was much better when I used to wear that thing regularly.

mightysimi
09-10-2010, 06:09 PM
as long as you don't wear it with the mesh half jersey.

Hogwasher
09-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Ebay

Johnny Bugmenot
09-10-2010, 08:29 PM
The question begs itself, why would you WANT Zubaz???

SABuffalo786
09-10-2010, 08:40 PM
The question begs itself, why would you WANT Zubaz???

Are you kidding me? Are you allergic to awesome or something?

G Wolly
09-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Do you know where the Southgate Plaza is? On Union Rd. by Seneca St.

Store called "Bay-6" has EVERYTHING Buffalo. Bills, Sabres, Bandits, Wing stuff, Polish/Irish/German/etc., and Zubaz.

SABuffalo786
09-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Do you know where the Southgate Plaza is? On Union Rd. by Seneca St.

Store called "Bay-6" has EVERYTHING Buffalo. Bills, Sabres, Bandits, Wing stuff, Polish/Irish/German/etc., and Zubaz.

Nice! Thanks, man. Yeah, I grew up in So. Cheektowaga so I'm familiar. Definitely checking it out tomorrow.

Yasgur's Farm
09-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Don't suppose any of you wanna see my Zubaz tatoo?

Beebe's Kid
09-10-2010, 10:24 PM
and BTW, I'm just kidding about needing the BILLS block letter baseball cap. I actually still have mine. Maybe I'll bust it out for luck, as the team was much better when I used to wear that thing regularly.

Does any body remember the Quaterback Club shirts? I had the Kelly one, where the entire front of his shirt was his head. They had one for all the QB's in the "club" I don't recall if all QB's were allowed admittance. It was a great shirt. I think it finally got pitched when I was in college or thereabouts, but I know I wasn't around because I wouldn't have let it happen.

The block letter hats blew ass. I have always been a fitted hat guy, and I still struggle, because I ****ing hate how the NFL has the pre-bent brim... I am not necessarily a "flat brim" dude, but I don't bend them like I used to, and I love the way the New Era 59/50 fits, but the damn licensing has Reebok producing a bunch of crap.

I was just kidding about the Zubaz being extinct, although I usually see the attraction to novelty clothing, and especially fan apparel, I can honestly say that Zubaz never did it for me. I never even wanted them, and I wanted all Bills stuff.

I guess it is because I realized early on in life that if you are going to wear sweatpants in public, that you've all but cashed in your chips and given up on life. I still believe that, and I really don't care if your sweatpants have pockets, they are still sweatpants.

OpIv37
09-10-2010, 11:53 PM
I actually have a Jim Kelly QB club hat with a Zubaz brim! I have it in my hand right now.

OpIv37
09-11-2010, 12:01 AM
For Sunday's game I'm going straight up throwback- Kelly Jersey and Kelly QB club hat.

Notre Dame says "wake up the echoes." It's time to do the same thing for the Bills.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Are you kidding me? Are you allergic to awesome or something?
Not quite, but when I like something that usually means that everyone thinks they're ridiculously awful. So I had to make sure.

ublinkwescore
09-11-2010, 07:26 AM

By all means, please bust it out and wear it proudly - if you wear it on game day the first 4 weeks, and we're 4-0, the front office needs to compensate you for the good luck you've brought to the team.

Championship!!!!

Don't Panic
09-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Wow... a full on zubaz thread, legitimate no less. This one had me ready to cry at first and in tears of laughter by the end. Good stuff.

Beebe's Kid
09-11-2010, 12:20 PM
For Sunday's game I'm going straight up throwback- Kelly Jersey and Kelly QB club hat.

Notre Dame says "wake up the echoes." It's time to do the same thing for the Bills.

Hell yeah, the QB club was the good years! I don't remember the QB club hat.

I had a black one with a blue brim that I wore until it was see through. I also had one with two B's on the front, in team script, and the buffalo on the back. It was a nice fitted piece, New Era I reckon, but the cream color didn't really do it for me.

I went to a game a few years back, and there was a dude in a blue fur robe. It was the coolest thing I have ever seen. He is walking in, and there is a group of black dudes polishing off a case of Old Milwaukee pounders... He is a skinny white dude. He walks by, and the OM drinkers were all riled up, and they all stopped dead in their tracks, and were speechless. Then the one starts this lascivious dance, and is yelling "God damn....hmmmmmmmm....something like that, right there....I wear that when I am up in the bedroom....got me a nice lady, and ****....hmmmmmmmm" Then the whole gang was busting up. I laughed so hard I literally almost puked.

The whole game, my buddy and I are yelling "I wear that up in the bedroom" Then at half time we noticed the guy was in the next section over. I had a pic of it, but am having trouble finding it. It might be on my laptop, it was truly a spectacle. I will get it up if I can find it.

Lefty2985
09-11-2010, 02:42 PM
bay 6 west seneca

djjimkelly
09-11-2010, 05:55 PM

dont forget the starter hat

SABuffalo786
09-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Got 'em!!!