X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hogwasher
    • Aug 2010

Jerry Sullivan wants the Bills to lose.

In his column in the preview section of today's paper, Sullivan suggested the best thing for this franchise is for us to lose as many games as possible, and that we should hope they do. He has said the same thing every season in the past decade.

Patriots fan Sully even trotted out Mike Williams in his effort to smear the Bills, but he upped his previous prediction of two wins to three. Why do we have to put up with his negative sophistry?

I have a hard time swallowing that the featured journalist in the biggest local paper is actively rooting against us.
    Last edited by Hogwasher; 09-10-2010, 05:40 PM.
  • SABuffalo786
    • Feb 2003

Re: Jerry Sullivan wants the Bills to lose.

He's a journalist, not a cheerleader. Even if he does come off as a *****.

I can't say I disagree. We NEED to bottom out and build quality through the early rounds of the draft.
    "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
      • Sep 2003

Sully hates the Bills ever since Marv Levy dressed him down for asking one of his patented stupid questions after a game in the 80s.

PTR
      10 Commandments of the D
      1. Never stop Rocking.
      2. Legalize all drugs.
      3. Quit your day job.
      4. All Religion should be taxed.
      5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
      6. F**k her gently.
      7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
      8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
      9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
      10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABuffalo786
        He's a journalist, not a cheerleader. Even if he does come off as a *****.

I can't say I disagree. We NEED to bottom out and build quality through the early rounds of the draft.

How do we know we have not already bottomed out? Lets say 1/2 way through the year they have 1 win and it's obivious Trent is not going to turn it around. In that case I'd say yeah lets lose and get the top pick and hopefully a franchise QB. For Sully to suggest we root for losing right out the the gate is stupid. I know he thinks he knows it all but...............................

Comment

• mikemac2001
          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
          • Mar 2003

What a douche!

MUCK
          FIAMI

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Wait.

I thought we HAD bottomed out last season, fired our coach & hired Nix,Whaley & Gailey to rebuild this team ??
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Sullivan is an *******.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Let's see how Sunday goes. This team is either going to be really bad or much better than people thought.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Hogwasher
                  In his column in the preview section of today's paper, Sullivan suggested the best thing for this franchise is for us to lose as many games as possible, and that we should hope they do. He has said the same thing every season in the past decade.

Patriots fan Sully even trotted out Mike Williams in his effort to smear the Bills, but he upped his previous prediction of two wins to three. Why do we have to put up with his negative sophistry?

I have a hard time swallowing that the featured journalist in the biggest local paper is actively rooting against us.
                  He will be like that until this team reaches the post season. That's just the way Sully is. If we were to go 10-6 and still miss the playoffs, it wouldn't matter that we finished with a winning record for the first time in about 6 years or so. He would be completely beside himself and ripping this organization to no end. Guaranteed. His nickname should actually be Sulky. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X