PDA

View Full Version : Not that Kawika Mitchell was worth a bag of crap...

jamze132
09-11-2010, 01:52 AM
The Fish are probably going to have 200+ on the ground tomorrow. Our LB corps really looks horrible on paper. No need for Henne to test our secondary when Cheech and Chong are running the ball down your gullet.

The question is, can the Bills offense sustain long drives ending in points? If our defense is able to catch their breath, we have a chance at the end of the day.

Night Train
09-11-2010, 05:13 AM
Mitchell and his signature arm tackles wasn't starting anyhow. He'd only aid the opposing running game.

Shutting down the Fins rushing game will be the key. It looks like rain may play a factor, which will make it even tougher.

Bills will need to keep some drives going and not have their own D burn out.

Buddo
09-11-2010, 05:21 AM
The only 'comforting' thing, is that the Fish have their own problems with late changes and injuries. I get the feeling that this game may actually be more exciting than quite a few others,as much from inadequacies on both sides, than anything else.
I've thought all along that we need to get ahead, and force the fish to throw, but I think that's moreso the case now.
One other thing that might be something to consider, would be using a lot more 4-3 fronts this game, as the players we will be using, are far more used to that, and it may provide our D with a better platform from which to make some plays.
TBH, I'm quite happy with the switch to the 3-4 being the 'way to go', but sometimes circumstances can dictate an alternative, and in this game, I wouldn't consider it to be so much 'backsliding' as possibly utilitarian.

YardRat
09-11-2010, 05:22 AM
Hopefully the run blitz packages will be dusted off tomorrow. If the LBers aren't able to step up, it could get ugly.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Im confindent in ellis kelsay davis and poz, they are big and strong enought to hold up...

Jan Reimers
09-11-2010, 06:56 AM
We are probably better against the run without Mitchell, who is one of the worst tacklers I have ever seen.

Beebe's Kid
09-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Ellis will win many fans tomorrow, as will Davis.