PDA

View Full Version : For those attending the game Sunday...

JD
09-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Could you copy this into Microsoft word and print some fliers? Or just spread the word at your tailgate...

--------------------------------------
CJ!...SPILLER!!!
When clock reads 5:00
Home side starts with "CJ!"
Away side responds "SPILLER!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!
--------------------------------------

LET'S GO BILLS!

wmoz11
09-11-2010, 10:57 AM
The 5 minute thing doesn't make any sense. It should happen before he gets a kick return either at the beginning of the game or the beginning of the half (so as not to immediately follow a Miami score.)

Nobody is going to do the damn chant if Miami is driving to our 2 yard line with 5 minutes left in the quarter.

BertSquirtgum
09-11-2010, 11:29 AM
i will never do that. it was gay when clemson did it and it will make us flame ******ant for doing it.

Electrici
09-11-2010, 11:55 AM
I think it should be "Lee", "Evans", since he's been on the team the longest and has actually contributed something, while enduring the mediocrity we've come to know and expect. Spiller hasn't even done anything. yet.

Go bills.

JD
09-11-2010, 03:41 PM
i will never do that. it was gay when clemson did it and it will make us flame ******ant for doing it.
Do you sit during the wave, too? I hope you don't have kids, you're just WAY too fun for them to ruin it all.

Luisito23
09-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Just do it when he scores!

JD
09-11-2010, 03:44 PM
The 5 minute thing doesn't make any sense. It should happen before he gets a kick return either at the beginning of the game or the beginning of the half (so as not to immediately follow a Miami score.)

Nobody is going to do the damn chant if Miami is driving to our 2 yard line with 5 minutes left in the quarter.

The clock is essential to pull it off. It's ****-up proof if enough people get the word. Odds are if there is 5:00 to go and Miami has it on the 2, we could always hold off on the chant until the next quarter. Odds are, the Bills will be in possession at least once and it will be amazing if we can do it.

JD
09-11-2010, 03:45 PM
How do you arrange 74,000 people to start a chant simultaneously "when he scores". Once again, the clock is needed if there are no signs directing us.

DrGraves
09-11-2010, 04:03 PM
How do you arrange 74,000 people to start a chant simultaneously "when he scores". Once again, the clock is needed if there are no signs directing us.

seriously this won't work when we are down 17 and miami driving.

Uncle Jesse
09-11-2010, 04:03 PM

I agree. Those were my first thoughts when I heard about this. Holy gay.

wmoz11
09-11-2010, 04:05 PM
The chant itself is fine, but if it's overdone or done at the wrong time it's going to be the big G.

BertSquirtgum
09-11-2010, 05:19 PM

now this makes sense but just randomally doing it? very stupid

Beebe's Kid
09-11-2010, 06:58 PM
I don't think the 5:00 minute mark works either.

To say it is gay is....well....gay.

If I just had heard about it, I would think the same thing, but having seen the video, it was pretty powerful stuff.

One think I may prefer would be to make it our own, and not do a carbon copy of the Clemson one. I think that ****-up proof is achieved by just have a chant that we do before he returns a kick, or when he makes a big play. I was alright with a drawn out Ceeeeeee-Jayyyyyyy, Ceeeeeee-Jayyyyyyyy. I thing that would be alright.

I don't do the wave. I never liked it. A chant that may **** with an opponent and fire up a player...I'm in.